The Answer, It's You: 1st Answer

Real Fantasy: The Answer, It's You

JUNE 09, 2010, the day he'd been waiting for, the fulfillment of his dreams, the result of all his efforts, sacrifices and hardworks. Who else would be happier than he?

June 09, 2010, the day she'd been waiting for, the reason of the pain she felt but nevertheless, she believed that it worth the pain 'cause she knew, he was happy. Who was she to take that happiness from him?

HE felt so numb, waiting backstage for their turn. He'd never been as nervous before but then, he felt the excitement that was invading his body.

She felt so numb, waiting for him, for them to perform. She knew how nervous he was at the moment but then, she was sure he would enjoy it, like a kid in an amusement park.

AS one of the staffs called their group to perform for the first time on the stage, the nervousness suddenly vanished and excitement fully invaded his body.

AS she saw him, them walking towards the stage, she could clearly see the passion that was visible in his beautiful face. How she loved to see that everytime.

YES, this was the successful debut day of INFINITE. The birth of a new generation idol, the birth of the boygroup who would surely capture the hearts of the fans with their amazing talents, undeniable charms and unavoidable gorgeousness.

SO... they guess, IT ALL REALLY WORTH IT.