Byulha's New Hair

HeartB - A Series
"Jinwook," Dojin budges and whispers, "Did you allow Byulha to do that?"
 
"Do what?" Jinwook replies looking up from the cooking pot below. 
 
Jinwook and Dojin stare out from the kitchen and onto the dining room where Byulha is sitting on the table playing on his phone. A normal sight at first but then Jinwook realizes what Dojin is talking about. 
 
Jinwook sets the wooden spoon he's holding down and starts to walk toward Byulha who looks up.
 
"Of all colors, that's the one you choose," Jinwook says causing Byulha to smile. 
 
"I think red hair suits me," Byulha replies, "Chanyeong-hyung thinks so too."
 
Dojin cross his arms, "You didn't ask first." 
 
"Dad, you know you wouldn't have agreed to it," Byulha explains trying to calm his slightly angered and upset dad. Jinwook places his arm on Dojin's shoulder. 
 
"I bet Chanyeong took you to get it dyed too," Dojin says. 
 
"Sorta," Byulha replies, "I'll go get Chanyeong-hyung to explain."
 
Byulha runs off before his dads could catch on to his escape. Dojin tried to go catch up to Byulha but Jinwook holds him down in place. 
 
"It's just next door, he'll be back," Jinwook tells Dojin who lets his arms fall to his sides in defeat. Jinwook holds onto Dojin's hand and leads him out of the kitchen and into the living room where they both sit on the couch waiting for Byulha to come back. 
 
Chanyeong comes in first, he greets them and bows a couple of times.  He proceeds to say sorry a bunch of times causing Dojin to feel bad for him. 
 
"Just sit down Chanyeong," Dojin says as he pats the seat to his right. 
 
Byulha stands in front of them, "I'm sorry dads, and hyung. I kinda forced Chanyeong to drive me to the salon."
 
"Ah yes, but I also drove you randomly without asking where you were going," Chanyeong explains, "I also shouldn't have even helped you picked out a color."
 
"The color isn't the problem," Jinwook butts in, "It makes our son look grown up and handsome." Dojin nods with a smile. 
 
"Then is this done with?" Chanyeong  asks. 
 
"You're still at fault for taking him," Dojin says. 
 
"How about we have Chanyeong tutor Byulha?" Jinwook suggests. 
 
Upon hearing Byulha groans, Dojin nods in agreement.
 
"I could help with English," Chanyeong says. 
 
Jinwook and Dojin look at each other. "We'll discuss the subject later," they simultaneously say. 
 
"As for now, I think we should take some pictures with our new baby's hair," Jinwook says. 
 
Byulha's face frowns slightly at the nickname but Dojin and even Chanyeong nod. Byulha would eventually smile widely again. He loved that about his family.