Playing

Collection of Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Happy New Year! Thank you for the previous year and good luck in the new one!

 

I think this theme of Jiyong confessing Seungri and confusing him never will let me just be. So, another short one =)

 

A little game of push and pull makes Seungri angry.

 

It is late. Seungri and Jiyong finally finished recording and now they are waiting for Teddy to show up. Well, Jiyong is waiting and Seungri just keeps him company because he is too tired to go home anyway. The leader is comfortably sitting near a recording table and looking under lids at maknae who is comfortably slouching on the sofa. And everything feels so quiet after hours of pounding music loops. They are slowly drowning in their thoughts. It goes for a while until Jiyong breaks silence with a statement.

 

“Maknae, you are an .”

“What?"

“Do you enjoy playing with your hyung feelings?”

“W-what are you talking about, hyung?”

Maknae is confused, he is still half asleep and half stuck in the melody of a new song. And these sentences just don’t fit in his mind, they don’t match words of the lyrics and don’t fall into the rhythm. He is rapidly blinking sleep away and trying to decide if his hyung is joking or being serious.

“Not admitting, huh?"Jiyong seems to be amused, watching him with teasing sparkles in eyes and Seungri leans back at sofa.

“I don’t know what you are talking about, hyung.”

“Sure, you don’t.”

“Seriously, I don’t.”

“So, this push and pull game of yours is my pure imagination?" Seungri raises his eyebrows waiting for hyung to explain. And Jyong does. With a smirk and blatant examples. “Didn’t you go on stage and declare your love to me countless times? Didn’t you constantly hug me, provoke me, ask me to kiss you over and over again in front cameras, thousands people, and other s, did you? And, of course, you didn’t run away right after. Weird fantasies I have.”

“I think so too.”

“Maknae.”

“Okay, maybe, I do enjoy that a little.”

“.”

“But it is fanservice, hyung!”

 

For some reasons, this familiar statement triggers Jiyong. He was planning to tease his maknae, make him embarrass

Please log in to read the full chapter