New love

one side love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun POV

I only been here for 2 week and i already feel like i been here for year.Well probbly because i met new friends. let me tell you thir name.

number 1 Henry song - A guy who is relly friendly and always out going. He like to fight with amber alot, some time i fee they like each other. 

number 2 Amber so - Amber is a girl who i don't really don't understand from time to time. She can be girly at one moment then boyish. And also cute with out even trying, but she pretty cool nd handsome umm i mean pretty.

and number 3 Eunjung ham- Shes really pretty maybe the most pretty one i ever met. Shes nice and cute, friendly but seem lik the school hates her. At school she be like a dead body who won't look at anyone or talk to anyone. But at ambers house shes so nice and happy but from time to time i can see her teary eyes. She was the first friend i made at the new school and pretty much the only girl i seem to have a thing for shhhhhhh don't tell anyone okay? Because i heard she dated baekhyun the king-ka at our school and he left her for suzy. I saw him stalking us last week when henry and amber forced me and eunjung to go get some boba tea. He was looking at us from behind the window. but shhh okay? don't tell anyone.

mine POV

As Soohyun close his journal he walk up to his bed and fell asleep. 

 

The next morning he walk in to class to see a bunch of girls around eunjung.

"are you ing the new boy soohyun also? careful dont want to be pregant again." (SZ)

eunjung wipe her tear and stand up but was push down by suzy

" you get up when i tell you to"(SZ)

"yall leave her alone"(SH)

Suzy turn to soohyun and then smile whille fixing her hair

"hi new boy, were in the same class but never really talked. my name is Suzy Bae. its nice to meet an handsome guy like you" (SZ)

"I don't want to be friends with a low life like you and your friends and i can care less of who you are."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter