Bully at school

one side love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung POV

As i walk in to the room all of th eyes go on me. As i walk to my seat next to amber i hear all laugh and whisper. I can feel the negative energy from them and all the mean words i can hear. i been out of school for 3 week now after i walk in on baekhyun and suzy having in his room. It hurts really much and still do, but that's not stopping me from getting good grades. Well at first it did, but still im not going to keep myself lock in my room for ever. "jungie"said amber " jungie?" amber said again " EUNJUNG" yelled amber. " y-yeah?" i answer " did you hear...... hear umm about.."(AB) " about what?"(EJ) " Jungie...... there were rumors about you........ saying that the reason you didn't come to school was because you were pregnant with some rich guy baby."( AB) My eyes begin to water as i turn to look at the others with their eyes on me. Still i hear their whispers about me. " There more..." (AB) i turned back to her " and the reason you and baekhyun is apart is because you told him it was he's."(AB) I got up and ran out the door and bumped in to baekhyun and suzy and her group of friends " babe look whos back"(SZ) baekhyun looked at me and then laugh a bit turning his head to the other side  " Did you abort the baby?" (BORA) " I bet she did if she didn't she won't even have the face to be here"(sooyoung) " LEAVE HER THE ALONE. STUPID OF YALL NEED TO KEEP YOUR OPTION TO YOUR SELF."(AM) " OHH WOW so scary!!! miss tomboy want to say things also" (SZ). Amber was about to jump suzy till eunjung stop her and pulled her with her.

 

Author POV

" eunjung why did you stop me?? you know i can beat that " (AM)

" i know you can..... but i can't see you go home ecause of me." (EJ)

Amber went up to eunjung and hug and wipe her tears 

" I'm your bestfriend, even if i go home because of fighting. I'll know because i did it for my bestfriend."(AM)

As they walk back to class ,there still was laughs and whispers about her. All around her is judgment, but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter