Till the day we meet again

Till the day we meet again

I love you…

I need you…

But…

Where are you?

Why did you leave me?

 

Exo is currently in their dorm they are very quiet, because it’s the day that Kris left. They now have 11 members only. “H-hyung why did he need to leave” a crying Tao ask Suho. “I don’t know Tao; I don’t know why he leaves us” Suho answered tears were also forming in his eyes. “Now what are we gonna do?” Luhan asked Suho sadly “We must all continue our career! Let’s all be happy cause there are lot of fans that were right here for us!” Suho said happily “And I know he will go back” he added. “Suho hyung’s right! There’s no way to be sad! Let’s be all happy!” The happy virus said to cheer up the mood. “Yeah!” all the members shouted happily. All of them were already as sleep except for Suho. “Why did you have to leave me, I love you so much my galaxy, please comeback” he whispered to himself crying, then he fall asleep in the couch.

 

“Suho hyung wake up! Breakfast is served and we still have lots of schedules” Sehun said “Why are you sleeping here hyung? He added “I just fall asleep here.. Come on let’s eat” Suho said in a sad tone then headed to the kitchen leaving Sehun alone.

 

Sehun’s POV

 

Suho hyung’s a bit weird today. He can’t focus on our dance practice, “SUHO! YOU AGAIN! FOCUS!” our manager shouted angrily at Suho it was his 19th time to get wrong during the practice. “I guess all of you were already tired, go back to your dorm!” the manager shouted then went out of the practice room. “Suho hyung, Are you ok?” I ask him “I’m ok Sehun, I’m just tired” He answered me. “Take a rest hyung” I reply

 

Exo arrived at their dorm. “Aish! We still have lots of things to do tomorrow!” Baekhyun said then throw himself at the couch “Yeah Your right, hard work!” Chen said then went straight to his room. “Suho hyung Are you alone on your room where’s your roommate … Aww I remember he left already” Tao said then give a sad face. “Goodnight everyone, I need some rest” Suho said then enter his room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

One Year has pass since you left...

Many CF’s were made…

Many guestings were done…

Many movies were created…

But the galaxy is still nowhere to be seen…

 

“One year have already passed since he leaves right” Lay asks the members they are currently in Namsan tower. “Yeah” Suho answered then he cried. “It’s all right Suho hyung he will he back I promise” Tao said then give Suho a hug. But then Suho suddenly fainted “OMO! SUHO HYUNG!” all of them screamed. Then they took Suho to the hospital.  The doctor came out “Doc, How Suho?” All the members ask. “I’m sorry but your friend has stage 4 brain cancer, and it’s too late, we can’t cure him anymore” the doctor said. The other members fall into their knees, “Doc, NO!! HE WON’T DIE RIGHT?!” Kai ask angrily but crying “I’m so Sorry but in any minute now he might die” the doctor answer then he leave. The members enter Suho’s room. “Suho Hyung!” Tao screamed then cry on Suho’s bedside “Tao please don’t cry and take care everyone. The members will be just ten but you must keep going” Suho said weakly. “Excuse me” a deep voice came from behind. “KRIS!” Xiumin shouted, “Kris is t-that y-you?” Suho stutters. “Yes, It’s me, my love” Kris said then touch Suho’s face. “Why did you leave me alone?” Suho said, tears forming on his eyes. “Sorr-“  “Why are you not there when I need you?” Suho continued. “It’s for my own good, I’m so sorry…” Kris hold suho’s hands.

“But thanks for coming back and I will still love you even though I’m already in heaven, Goodbye my dragon.  Till the day we met again…” then Suho close his eyes and never opened it again. All of them cried, especially Kris.

It hurts, but it’s the truth…they have to face it to move on.

 

But something is written in their hearts and mind…and that is…

 

Till the day we meet again’

 

~The End~