Distinction

Distinction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all... please no flames.

Second.. enjoy reading and leave a comment hmm?

thank you ! :)

Sandara sighed in boredom.

"Guys this is seriously getting boring. We are supposed to have fun tonight because it's the last day of our vacation and yet here we are, sitting and doing nothing." She said as her chin is resting on Top's (her boyfriend) shoulder, while hugging him.

"Sandara's right. We've been sitting here for hours." Chaerin agreed.

As if on cue, Jiyong came into the living room where the 7 of them are sitted.

They are spending the last night of their vacation in you 's private beach. Hours ago they were on the beach, but when the night time came the water is high tide so they can't swim anymore.

All of the member of Bigbang (except Taeyang) and 2ne1 came. They are in pairs,  Top-Dara, Chaerin-Seungri, Jiyong-Bom and Daesung-Minzy.

"What if... we play a game?" Minzy suggested. She is also bored as hell.

"Err... Spin the bottle?" Daesung suggested sounding as if he's asking.

Sandara quickly signalled 'no'.

"Hmmm.. let's try 21 questions!" Seungri suggested excitedly.

Chaerin smacked his head. "Not fun." She stated plainly.

"Solitaire!" Bom exclaimed.

Sandara waved her hand fastly, "No, no. That's too common. We need to think of something new. Something daring and unique."

Everyone agreed and fell into a deep thought. Each and everyone thinking of a game that has never been done before.. well not by them ofcourse. A few minutes later, Jiyong speaks up.

"What if the girls lines horizontally and the boys vertically, all blindfolded. Then the boys will search for their girlfriend." Jiyong started .

The others nodded, absorbing the details that he said.

"They need to get it right or they will pay 100 dollars, ofcourse the price will go to the winners." He explained.

Sandara looked at him and smiled knowinglly. "That is a great idea!"

"Yes! I like it too!" Seungri supported.

"But what are the things that boys are allowed to do? I mean, touching us in THOSE places are... awkward." Chaerin said.

"They can do anything without using their hands ofcourse. They can sniff them or whatever. They cannot talk, they will only talk if they are sure that they got their girl. After that, the girl will answer if he is right or not. Whatever the result is, the guy will go anywhere alone without taking the blindfold. He might give hints to the other player who will still look for their girls." Jiyong answered.

Soon everyone agreed and did as what they are supposed to do. As soon as everyone is settled, tye first guy walked towards the side of the girls.

The first guy stopped at the first girl, he sniffed the girl and proceeded to the next one.

Sandara's POV

I stiffened in anticipation as the first guy walked towards me. I can hear his footsteps. He skipped Bom after a few seconds and Chaerin. As the guy came nearer, I smelled him.

Hmmm Top.

I smiled goofily because if I were supposed to guess my boy through sniffing, I'd probably win.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter