3/?

Two Lover's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The moment of what happen to Donghae)

Hyukjae's POV.

'What the hell is he doing at that Monster's place ? He didn't even tell me where he was going anywhere today, and what is about this baby ? What baby ? Is he pregnant?' that stopped me thinking about anything else but the so-called 'baby'. Was he really pregnant ? I knew he had those 'special needs' but he never really wanted to use protection so I never cared about it. 

I drove as fast as I could to that man's house. The second I arrived at the stated place, I was horrified by the scene. I saw the love of my life, lying lifelessly in the middle of the cramped living room with blood all over him. "HAE !!" I ran towards him. "Hae are you okay, Hae, Hae please wake up !!" I slapped his face lightly. 

"Hyuk-ki-kie ..." He called my name weakly. ' this is terrible' I thought. "Its okay Hae I'm gonna get you to the hospital." I carried him to the car. While I was rushingly walking to the car, I could hear hoarsely voiced " Safe him, Hyukkie" or "Our son, Hyukkie, Please". I repeated "It's gonna be okay" to him countless time.

I drove to the emergency door that was at the hospital, I gave my precious at the capable hands. I sat that worryingly, and I saw a doctor came out, I jolted standing up. "How is he doc ?" I asked. "His injuries are quite bad but they can be recovered, I'm actually more worried about the baby" He said. My eyes were as big as Jupiter for my own sense. "Baby ?" I said faintly, almost a whisper. " I desperately needed to do a C-section and its a baby boy" He told me. 

"Is the baby okay ? Does he have any problems ?" I asked " He is a premature baby, he is in his 22nd week, there is a low chance on him surviving because of the lung and vital organs not developed enough, all we can do is just pray for your baby" The Doctor informed me and he left. 

I walked slowly to Donghae's room. I saw him laying there weakly with all these tubes lurking around him. "What did you get yourself into baby " I whispered while holding his hand. Donghae fell into a coma after the incident, while he was in a weak state, Hyukjae planned a mischevious plan. 

[2 weeks later]

I went to Donghae's doctor for a while, it had been 2 weeks since the incident and Donghae haven't woke up. He had a very weak body, but had shown signs of waking up. After discussing stuff with Doctor Choi, I back went to Donghae's room, expecting a pale man lying down on the bed but he was encountered by the same pale man but sitting up, my water bottle fell from my hands as I was shocked. 

"Hae !! You are awake !! I will call the Doctor Choi" I ran to the nurses to inform them that Donghae woke up. The doctor and his nurses examined Donghae for awhile I sat outside of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter