2/?

Two Lover's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Countinues from Chapter 1)

Henry's POV.

*Flashback*

I was excited for my 16th birthday party. "Henry-ah, get ready okay, they will come in an hour" I heard my mom said. "Okay, omma !" Is said.

I ran to my room with excitement, suddenly I tripped on my carpet. "Ouch !!"  my face was already kissing the floor. Suddenly I saw a box under the bed. It was something abnormal in the room, I pulled the box out from under the bed. 

The box was covered with dust and webs. I took a clean cloth and wiped the outside of the box. The box looks old, I opened and saw some pictures. it was my parents, they were happy in this picture I smiled as I look at each one of the pictures. Suddenly I saw a few baby toys, it was weird for a toy to be in this kind of box.

Under the toys I saw a pair of baby clothes, it was for a boy as I assumed as it is because of the dark colour. Inside the nicely folded clothes, there was a sonogram. It was 5 weeks old when it was taken. I was super surprised, I look behind the sonogram, it was mommy's handwriting. ' I will see you soon my baby, Love, mommy' .

What. What did I just read? is Lee Donghae, my dad once pregnant ? Is he a woman ? did he kept the fact from me ? He lied to me ? They lied to me. I dig up more pictures, There was a photo of my parents, at the hospital. Oh my god, its true ... 

The hurtful feeling built up in my chest. I felt that they didn't trust me on this. If Lee Donghae is a Woman, people shouldn't have been judging them, why did they keep it as a secret.

A tear rolled down my eyes, suddenly My mom came into my room "Henry ah why are you taking so long" my mom asked. She saw me holding the sonogram. His eyes got bigger, his face was surprised. "Where did you found that ?!" He asked me panicking. He grabbed the sonogram, pictures, and the clothes and put back into the box before he closed the box I would stop him " Omma what are you doing?!" I asked angrily "Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter