1/?

Two Lover's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma !!! Have you seen my formal shirt ?" Henry called his mom. "It's behind your door honey" Donghae - Henry's mom- replied. "Oh okay found it" Henry said. Henry wore the formal shirt. A knock was heard "Henry-ah, omma coming inside okay" Donghae twisted the nob and peeked on his son. 

"Mom do I look good ?" Henry stood there showing his well tucked shirt, nicely combed hair and a charming smile. "Omo Henry-ah you look exactly like your appa, your a man now " Donghae's tears of joy was pouring out. Henry hugged his mother. "Mommy don't cry, i'm already a man a long time ago." Henry rubbed his mom's back. 

"it felt like just yesterday I still saw you in monkey PJs" Donghae laughed. Henry joined the laugh as he remembered the old days. "Omma I will go first okay wish me luck" Henry kissed his mom's in the cheeks. "Good luck honey !" Donghae waved at Henry as he left the house.

Henry's POV

The college called me last week and wanted to interview me. The excitment swarmed my body. I sat on the bus with a smiling face. Oh ! I almost forgot. I'm Lee Henry, used to be Henry Lau. I was born and lived in Canada until I was 12 my parents got divorced and I lived with my mother. When my mother didn't have the fund to raise me, I was sent to South Korea and was raised with my current parents, Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae.

It was hard living in a foreign country but I got used to it fast. The bus stops and I got down. I was standing infront of my dream college. I stepped inside and and proceed to the office. 

"Hi I'm here for an Interview" I said to the assistant i supposed. "Oh yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter