Chapter 2

School 2015
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening my eyes, I saw six people crowded around me.

 

“Jessica! Your awake!” They all said in unison.

 

“Jessica? Is that my name?” I asked. I don't remember how I got here or who I am, but I do know that I'm in a hospital.

 

“Jessi it's me, your mom.” An older lady held my hand.

 

“Mom?” Ah so she's my mom, hmm she's pretty.

 

“I'll go get the doctor.” A shorter girl said before dashing out.

 

“Jess don't you remember us?” A taller girl asked me, and I just shook my head no.

 

“I'm sorry..” I replied, lowering my head.

 

We all stayed silent until the doctor came. He explained that I had amnesia, and that the cause was my head injury from the accident. Ah so I was in an accident.

 

“Will her memories return?” A girl with long blonde hair asked.

 

“Yes, but I can't say when. You all need to help her in that area. Oh and Mrs. Jung the transfer papers for your daughter are all set, the helicopter will be here to fly her out to seoul.” the doctor explained before excusing himself out of the room.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few days pass and I'm still in the hospital, except now I'm in the hospital in Seoul. My friends, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon visit me everyday and my teacher from school as well.

 

I was looking through the photo albums that my mom left for me to help with my memory when I saw a doe-eyed girl sitting on a rope while waving at me. Why did I leave my window open?

 

“HI JESSICA JUNG!” I heard the doe-eyed girl yell while waving at me, but I just ignored her. She seemed crazy.

 

“Tch always so cold to me.” I heard her grumble, before she moved down again.

 

Shaking my head, I continued what I was doing. A few minutes my mom came.

 

“Hi dear how are you?” She asked.

 

“I'm okay mom, just looking through these albums.” I smiled.

 

“Great that's great. Anyways, the doctor said that your free to go tomorrow, and that you can go back to school on monday.” She explained.

 

“That's great!” I beamed, feeling really excited to go home.

 

My mom and I spent some bonding time together but she soon had to leave because they needed her back in our store. Feeling bored, I began to walk around the hospital, I walked down to the cafeteria, when a girl accidentally bumped into me.

 

“I'm so sorry.” The girl said as she bent down and picked my wallet off the ground. I smiled, grabbed my wallet, and politely bowed at the girl, before continuing my walk.

 

“Hey wait.” The girl grabbed my arm, and suddenly I was in her embraced.

 

I tried to break free from her hold, but she just held me tighter.

 

“Don't ever worry me like that okay Jess.” the girl says and finally lets me go.

 

“Uhm do I know you?” I ask.

 

“Jess? It's me, it's..”

 

“Yuri!” Tiffany suddenly came out of nowhere.

 

“Oh..you guys met..”

 

“Uhm Tiff who is she?” I asked, latching myself onto Tiffany feeling cautious of this overly friendly stranger who seems to know me quite well.

 

“Jess, this is Kwon Yuri, your best friends since you were 8.”

 

“Ah I see. Uhm Yuri it's nice to see you again. Sorry, I lost my memory so I forgot who you are.” I playfully said.

 

“Ah I see..” Yuri's voice trailed off.

 

Hmmm...I wonder why Yuri's voice seemed sad to hear that.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's finally monday, which means that I go back to school!

 

“Have a great day at school Jess.” My mom smiled before I got out of the car.

 

As I was walking towards the class I accidentally bumped into someone.

 

“Oh my gosh I'm so sorry.” I bowed to the girl. When I looked up I realize that it was the crazy doe-eyed girl from the hospital.

 

“It's ooo...kay..” the girl trailed off, she seemed a bit shock when I apologized to her.

 

“Uhm are you okay?” I asked noticing how the girl was zoning out.

 

“Huh? Ah yeah, are you?” She asked me.

 

“Yeah...” She replied before walking away while shaking her head as if she experienced something crazy.

 

I met up with Taeyeon and the rest of the gang near the main entrance of the room and we walked to class together. When I entered the classroom everyone went silent.

 

“Oh guys it's Jessica Jung.” One guy said.

 

“Uhm Hi everyone.” I bowed.

 

“HEOL!” they all yelled out.

 

“Is that really you Jessica?” This girl asked me.

 

“Uhm yes.” I replied polietly.

 

“HEOL!!!!!” They yelled once again.

 

“OKAY LISTEN UP.” Hyoyeon suddenly got everyone's attention.

 

“I'm sure you all heard about what happened in Jeju so to get to the point, Jessica lost her memories that's why she's a bit different.” She explained.

 

“Ah that explains why she is in my spot.” This girl said while pointing to the desk I'm sitting in.

 

The class resumed to it's original shenanigans when suddenly.

 

“Oh Hey guys!” a girl suddenly appeared, and everyone went “HEOL!” again.

 

“Yoona! Your back!” The class yells.

 

“Hehe.” The girl smirks and puts a V sign up, while taking a seat in the back. As she sat down her eyes suddenly met mine. She smiled. I smiled back. And again she gave me a confused look.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter