Wake up call!

Oh My God!

“This is so great.” I sighed as I stared at my own work. I couldn’t believe something like this fell into my lap…well more like my inbox. I had to remind myself to send joon young a fruit basket or something. I wasn’t stupid I knew he sent me that photo knowing I would report on it, I’d just said so earlier that day. I hated to admit it but that was twice in one day he’d done me a huge favor. The pictures of ae sook and joon young where full and colorful on the screen. All I had to do was send it to press on the day of the newspaper printing and the first paper of the year would be booming with success. The second one would be a record breaker when I covered that party, I couldn’t believe how well this year was already turning out. This would be the best year for the paper yet. Laughing giddily I hopped onto my bed bouncing from the force before settling down into the plethora of pillows surrounding me. “Minji the best reporter, had a very big story, then all the college loved her, and sung you’ll go down in history~” I sung to myself to the tune of Rudolph as I held the invitation in my hands happily reading the information.
    “It’s not Christmas noona~” I heard bobby sing as he past my door. I laughed rolling my eyes.
    “It is for me!” I called back. “The best Christmas ever.” I tossed the invitation onto my bedside table before clicking out the lights. I had a big day tomorrow, the party was this weekend and I had lot’s of things to prepare.  

    “Yah! Joon young wake up!” I felt a sting through my back as a large hand smacked my bare skin. Groaning I buried my head into my pillows trying to run from the light and the head splitting hangover I had. “Get up, you’ve got class today.” Roy said shaking the bed. I swatted at him trying to make him stop. “I already sent your lady of the night home, well…ladies.” there was a hint of envy in roy’s voice and when I peeked from my pillows I could see it in his face.
    “Kamsamnida…I don’t think I would have been up for that this morning.” I said my voice more gruff than usual.
    “Yea…the reporter was a bit to handle.” he said sighing. Reporter? I shot up in bed looking at him startled.
    “Reporter?” I don’t remember a reporter…other than Minji…I’d sent her a message of me with someone…but I can’t remember who it was. Had I slept with Minji and missed the whole thing!
    “Yea ae sook.” oh crap…no! I mentally screamed as I threw myself back into the pillows in dispair. I remembered now, I’d sent her a picture of me and ae sook…I thought she’d appreciate the scoop. I can’t believe I’d slept with her! She wasn’t the type to let a one night stand happen, she’d definitely be clingy and come back for more.
    “Yea…I was shocked by that too…and with another girl too…now that was a shocker. I didn’t think ae sook was the type.” I groaned even more unhappy. Why! Why did it have to be ae sook! Anyone but ae sook!
    “Come on get up, you’ve got class and then we’ve got to prepare for the party tomorrow night. It’s gonna be a busy day…also Minji sent you something.” he said with laughter in his voice. I felt something drop onto my legs and then the door shut as roy left. Sitting up I picked up the paper lying across my shins. There, right on the front page was a large photo of me and ae sook. Her face was tilted back happily as I nibbled on her neck. Wow…she was really enjoying that wasn’t she? I couldn’t help but grin as I read the article Minji had put together. It was extremely well written, but there has never been anything less coming from her. Other than the paper there was a envelope too. Picking it up I opened it and pulled out a folded piece of paper.
    
    This is the early edition, I decided to give you a sneak preview of what will be there Monday. Also…thanks for the tip off. You’re a good informant even if it’s on yourself. Here’s a little thank you for a great first story of the year.
-Minji.

Laughing I tucked the letter into the news paper and the pulled out what was in the envelope with the letter. It was four pieces of paper with hand scribbled notes on them on the top of each one read : coupon good for one- and it listed four different things.
    “good for one lunch, good for one article pass, good for one favor of any choice, and good for one get out of jail free card. Funny Minji, very creative.” I mumbled tucking everything together into my bedside table. “Cheap .” hopping out of bed I hurried to get ready for class.  


    “Get up! You lazy bums!” I heard hanbin calling down the hall. He was giving the daily wake up call. I didn’t want to wake up…I was still tired. Quickly I held tightly to my pillow and rolled off the bed pulling the blankets with me. I landed on the floor with a light thud softened by all the bedding. Without even opening my eyes I inched like a caterpillar under the bed into hiding away from my killer dongsaeng. As I did so I bumped something that shouldn’t be there. Opening my eyes I saw another body lying there. Junhoe was sleeping soundly under my bed.
    “Yah…what are you doing?” I hissed shocked.
    “Hanbin is on the move…I came in here for protection.” he mumbled and rolled over turning his back to me and going back to sleep. Shrugging I inched the rest of the way under the bed just as hanbin came in.
    “Wake- Hey! Where is noona! She leave already” he called out confused as he backed out and shut the door behind him. Sighing in relief I lay my head down on my pillow and resumed my sleeping. It was a short lived success as I felt two hands wrap around my ankles as I was yanked out from under the bed sliding out easily. “You think I would fall for that again? You do it like once a week.” hanbin said laughing. Groaning I swatted at him but gave up and sat up rubbing my eyes tiredly.  
    “Don’t you have big preparations for the story of your life?” He asked snapping me into action.
    “Ah! You’re right!” I gasped jumping up and hurrying to my bathroom to get ready. I heard him begin to struggle with junhoe behind me but I was now focused on the work ahead of me.




 

    Hello there! This is the fourth chapter and by this time I hope most of you are still with me. I hope you’re completely hooked on my story and can’t wait for me to continue, I hope that you’re enjoying this so much that you want to share it with all your friends! So in the future I will continue to show my love for you guys and continue to update well if you’ll show me the same love and continue to read and subscribe! The party is coming soon, so keep reading to see what horrible mistakes Minji is going to make ! I promise you it will be an epic party!
 

Share the love, Share the story, Share the life!