Front page news!

Oh My God!

“Oppa! You’re so great!”
“Oppa!”
“Marry me!”
“You’re so hot!”
Girl’s continued to scream for me even after the show had ended. It was surprising how devoted fan’s could be some times, and I loved it. I appreciated the love for my band more than they could understand. However, it did make it hard to work the ladies, when there were fan’s doing a little to much fan girling.
    “Alright alright everyone! Show’s over if you’re not a member then it’s time to leave!” the owner and a couple of his bouncers called beginning to check everyone’s School member cards. Mostly he could recognize everyone who stayed but some where new and some didn’t visit unless I was performing.
    “Joon young, good show.” The owner said patting my shoulder as he sat a whiskey in front of me. “On the house tonight buddy.” he said giving me a thumb up and wandering off to help another patron. I grinned sipping the whiskey. My mind wandered back to minji from earlier, she’d seemed so elated that I got her the invitation, not to mention she smelt amazing.
    “Omo…what?” I hissed to myself shaking my head and downing the whiskey. “I need a girl.” hopping off the stool I made a b line for a hot little number in a black mini dress that accentuated her curves. “Hey…you want a drink?” I said in my deep voice that made girl’s just burst into flame at the sound of it. I was blessed to be born with such a talent.
    “Oppa.” the girl giggled turning so I could see her face on. I hadn’t even recognized her until she smiled at me.
    “Oh ae sook-ah…” I said shocked. She looked super hot tonight, I must have drank more than I thought, because even though I didn’t like reporters I was still considering the possibilities of me getting ae sook into bed tonight. “I’d love a drink.” and there it went, any resolve I had to stay away from her went out the window when the possibilities of bedding her went from fifty to one hundred. I couldn’t turn down an easy in.
    “Cool.” I said smoothly taking her wrist and leading her with me to a booth at the back of the bar that was hidden in darkness. If minji was here she’d have a field day with this, I’d definitely be in the news tomorrow. Grinning I pulled out my phone and whipped around pulling ae sook against me making her giggle in shock. “First…” I said deeply. Without finishing my sentence so she was still hanging on my words I bent forward pressing my lips against hers. They parted right away and I delved my tongue in massaging hers expertly with mine. Before she knew what was going on I snapped off a picture of us kissing and quickly tucked my phone behind my back as she pulled away looking around confused.
    “Was there a flash just now?” she mumbled shocked.
    “Huh…anni…I guess you’re feeling a spark already?” I said making a cheesy comment. She giggled eating it up like pudding. “Let’s get a seat.” I said gesturing for her to go ahead of me as I quickly sent the photo to minji’s email. I knew it would go directly to her phone.

*you’ve got mail*  

I rolled over on my bed snatching my phone off the cradle as soon as I heard the mail go off.  Tapping in my password I let the email flash across my screen.
    “NO way!” I gasped sitting up straight in bed. “NO WAY!”  sitting there big on my screen was a selfie of joon young and ae sook kissing. Some times I think he just liked being in the papers but I didn’t care, a story was a story and this was a great one! I could make so much out of this! I couldn’t waste anytime. I jumped from the bed slipping into a flannel shirt and snatching up my camera as I ran from the room.
    “Yah! Where are you going at this time!” my younger brother hanbin called out. I skid to a stop in the kitchen doorway peeking my head in at him.
    “Big story, got to go.” I hurried over placing a kiss on his cheek before running back out again before he could say anything else. I ran into the living room grabbing my car keys off the table jumping over the legs of bobby and jinhwan who were stretched out on the floor before heading straight to my youngest brother junhoe. “I’m going out, I’ll be back later.” I said placing a kiss on his head before I ran out of the house hopping into my shoes as I made my way down the stairs.
    “Joon young…some times I just like the way you do business!” I said to the phone as I looked at the photo one more time before peeling off down the road towards the bar.
    It was crowded by the time I arrived there, it was a Friday night after all and JJY just had a concert. The crowd didn’t deter me though, I had my eyes on the prize and the mission would be completed. I stood on my tip toes trying to glance over the crowd but I was so short I could barely see over people’s shoulders.
    “Aish…this isn’t going to work.” I grumbled shoving through the crowd towards the bar. The owner park saw me and my camera right away.
    “He’s in the back booth.” park said hooking his thumb over his shoulder gesturing to where joon young was. Park had seen me in here enough times to know when I was on the scent of a story. Giving him a thumbs up I continued to shove my way through the crowd towards the back of the bar. I spotted the two in plenty of time to dodge to the side before they could spot me. I knew joon young was prepared for my appearance but I knew ae sook wasn’t or she wouldn’t still be in that situation. Grinning I snuck to the booth beside them where I could get close pictures without ae sook seeing me.
    “Oppa, why did I get taken off the list?” I heard ae sook whine annoyingly. I could hear a wet sound like the sound of kissing. Peeking over I saw joon youngs head buried in ae sooks neck as he lavished it with kisses. Turning of the shutter I snapped a couple pictures of the scene and then reached into my pocket turning on my recorder. Slowly I reached over the seat and placed it on the back of the booth above the two’s heads before ducking back behind the chair.
    “I don’t know ae sook, you know I know nothing more than anyone else about the party and who throws the party.” he grumbled. I peeked back over the seat to see he had switched sides and was now attacking the other side of her neck where I could see his face. I raised the camera about to snap the photo when his eyes flicked up to me. A little glint flashed in his eyes as a smile spread across his lips. Oh, he’d been expecting me. I snapped a picture of him making him grin more as he opened his mouth and bit down gently on ae sooks neck. I snapped another photo before ducking back behind the seat.
    “oppa.” she gasped in shock. “Do you know who replaced me then?” She asked her voice breathy. Wow, he was just kissing her neck, what was there for her to be out of breath about?
    “Yea I know.” I froze suddenly startled. Was he going to tell her it was me? “Minji took your spot on the list…I don’t know how…she must be pretty skilled at convincing people.” I bit my lip trying to hold back my laughter. Oh this was great. I hopped up and peeked back over the booth. I wanted photo’s of this for personal reasons. Her face looked priceless. Her skin was pale, and was agape with shock. I snapped a couple pictures. Joon young sighed and slid away from ae sook throwing one long leg over the other as he wiped his mouth and took a long swig from his drink.
    “Minji…reporter minji?” she asked as if there was another minji the two knew mutually.
    “That would be her.” he said raising his glass as if to cheer her smarts.
    “I can’t believe it…she…SHE! Stole my spot?” he nodded finishing off his drink.
    “That she did.” growling angrily she flopped back into the booth shaking the back and making my recorder tumble forward into the seat beside her. Joon young glanced at it having been in the perfect position to see it but ae sook remained oblivious. He glanced at me a small smile playing on his lips. As if to say “what kind of reporter loses their tools.” I couldn’t not argue with that look.  
    “Hey now, let’s not be mad hmm…you’ve gone three years in a row versus her one.” he said soothingly as he slid back over to her. He leaned forward pressing his lips against hers blocking her face from me. Shocking me he reached up still kissing ae sook and handed me my recorder back. I snatched it snapped one more picture then booked it. I had enough photo’s to get a good story going on about these two. It would run on the first edition of this year. Thank you joon young!