Bad weather

Vacation F.E.S. *golden*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- ...this weather is a - Jessica

 

 

After find their volleyball players weren’t that good Hyoyeon decide it was lost time, turns out even when Yoona was the second faster among all of them, the girl was unable to make a good service, and she was her hope, Nicole was good yeah but she was getting distracted by the ice cream, and Hyo will never ban her dear soul mate of what she wanted, and the rest were just, well they were her sisters, why did she even chose them?, the human made of paper -when is about sports- Taeyeon was just running from the ball then her youngest, ‘JooHyun is a little klutz’ she thought even when she give her best.


Same goes for Yuri, Jiyeon and Eunjung looked like good elements just if they didn’t spend the time in there flirting, that frustrated her even more than Sooyoung, she knew since always why Hyo give her to her team, she was that one that lose against Joohyun each time they compete fiscally in the past, could she be better than the other in this time, NO!, for Yuri’s dismay. In that way the game ended earlier than expected and Hyo propose her spend some time Jet Skiing, since the rest were too tired.


The ride was cool and funny; they tried making some figures after feel comfortable enough in the ocean, and was then when Hyoyeon fell to the water dramatically, the engine stay where she rolled, but Hyo flied a couple of meters away, nothing really appended to her more than the burning in her nose and throat by the salad water she drank and the panic by confusion, she screamed, moved and pry for help, that toke the attention of several people, between them Nicole, who screamed to Yuri to help her girlfriend.


Once they get to land Yuri could just roll her eyes, Nic was all worry and even try to give Hyo mouth to mouth resuscitation -totally unnecessary- that ended in them making out there, after that Hyoyeon began sowing herself as a fierce survivor from a shipwreck.


“She doden’t know how swim properly, she do it like a puppy, and I rescue her, I’m the hero here” Yuri seated grumpily in Jessica’s legs as the latter receive her in a hug


“Seobang~” giggled the older “let her be, it was dramatic for her, and you didn’t see the way she just hit the water, I bet she have a mark under that swimsuit that is making her curs inside”


Yuri stands up and change positions with Jess “you’re right, that’s because according to her, she was too cool for Swim classes back in school”

 


Strong wind began to circle and in some point all people was ask to leave the water and consequently the beach.


“Screw this” shrieked Jiyeon, some moments ago she was living a dream, and now she is on a van with too much people for her personal like, closed windows and a drooling in her sleep Eunjung. ‘At last I we got to spend some time’ she keep her grin all along exchanging her stare between the window and Jung.


Meanwhile Juhyun can’t help but to ignore the wonderful view, this trip will be the perfect time to let herself loosen up a little, after been told by almost every one, specially her honest unnie Tae, that get along with her can take some time since she lock herself into her assignments or hobbies making difficult to other go inside that burble, even tho she don’t know how hard is that, after all Jiyeon broke that burble, still if she want at last get to know Yoona more she will have to be less scare. She roams her gaze in the car and chuckle at the dreamy Jiyeon at the last seat, but in the other window of the car is her funny and beautiful girl, well that one she wish to be her girl, she can’t help but smile not noticing some eyes on her.


“People why don’t we make a good dinner and play something” ask Yuri in the driver’s seat


“Yeah this weather is a ”


“Yeah! First Jessica Jung curs, this travel have officially begun” cheer up Taeyeon as she clap and Yuri giggle receiving a smack on her arm

 

-----------------------------------------------


When Hyoyeon go into the house with her big mattress, recommended by Boram and Soyeon saying they got a feeling for that one and assuring her and Nicole they will love it that much that they will feel in the sky, she propose an indoor barbecue, Sooyoung and Nicole supporting her strongly for the sake of their hungry, and like that all of them get to work


The pacific and ordinated imagine in which they begin to cook was lost in their memory as now the kitchen team was going crazy by the unstoppable smoke coming from the grill, they have tried to open it sometimes but the mixture of panic, incompetence and Sooyoung crying-complain about the lost food in there wasn't the solution.


Thanks god, Juhyun find the extintor and with Jessica's help make her way into the place


"Get AWAY and excuse my stick~" the older of the two demanded, swaying a long wood, she knew sometimes there have to be a strong voice to make those calm.


After some struggle to open the grill with the wood stick, they were able to calm the flames and appreciate the burned meat


"WHY~" "oh MY food" " no way" "waaaa~ no.." the first in react - more like wept - were Yoona, Soo, Boram and Nicole.


“Yah~ all of you pull us away, saying we didn’t knew how to do it like you” argued Tiffany behind the big couch in the living room, where she hide together with Qry and Soyeon


“Yeah!!” echoed Jiyeon, since she was in the –not invited to the kitchen team-.”Just look what you did unnie huh!”
“Is 2Hyo fault” defended Sooyoung


“what!?, I know how to cook” responded Hyomin and Hyoyeon, even when the two of them in fact know how to cook, they were discussing about the time cook, Hyoyeon alleging it could be faster and Hyomin saying in low flame it was tastier, causing a combustion by the change of flame and the addition of grace.


“I don’t care, you two get the out of here” ended Sica totally irritated, maybe they didn’t realized, but it was a dangerous situation, mostly by the fact that any of them was able to react in time, and in other hand that was not their house, the place was kind of fancy and they will lost too much of their income in the case of have to pay for a burned kitchen.


Sitting in the mentioned couch, Qry giggle softly “she is cursing, so this is a party, eh?!” the presents who included yuri, since she just cut the meat and go out, laugh at the comment, the mentioned placing her hands in her head no wanting a hellsica in mode ON.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter