Still Unsaid

Unsaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to our classroom with heavy steps. Another day.

 

"Yo." Yuri wrapped her arm around my shoulders. I ignored her and went to my seat. Gosh. Assignments.

I'm lazy when it comes to studies. I dont review when we have exams. I dont care about my grade. Besides,my parents never really cared too.

I ate the biscuits that I got from our little store then slept on my armchair. I felt someone poke my back,I slowly opened my eyes and turned back to look who it is. It’s Taeyeon.

“Ma’am is on her way here.” I fixed my hair. 2 long hours passed,I think my energy was drained.

I went out to the hallway to watch the players. Our room is at the second floor and that means that we’ll have a good view of the field. I felt someone backhugged me and I’m so sure that it’s Taeyeon.

“Yahh Tippani,my eomma said that I’ll transfer to another school next year. Waaa~ I know that you’ll miss me.” Then she laughed and kissed my cheeks.

 

I was shocked. I don’t know what to say. I’m trying to free myself from her hug and after a few tries,I finally did. I want to be locked in her embrace but I don’t want to be teased by her.

 

“You’ll miss me,right?”

 

“No.” I answered jokingly.

 

“Why?”

 

“Coz you’re not leaving,right?”

 

“I don’t know. I don’t know. ”

 

“Let’s eat! I’m hungry. Let’s eat hamburgerrrr” I changed the topic and walked. I never held hands with her.  She’s the one initiating intimate hugs and everything.

 

“Yahh! Sica! Yul! Come with us!” I shouted.

 

“Cominggggg!” I heard a voice and I’m sure that it’s from Yul.

 

I walked beside Yuri. I don’t want to be with Taeyeon because she’s a byuntae,and I’m sure that she’ll poke my and tease me bout it.

 

After that,hours passed and Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter