touch me touch me

Taoris Drabbles

He pressed small butterfly kisses on the raven haired boy's stomach, tracing his sides with his fingertips.

The smaller boy got shivers from every small touch he received from Yifan.

"You're so small", Yifan whispered, letting his hads wander around the smaller man's bare torso, admiring all the mistakes he had on him, small scars, even a tiny bithmark on his left side. "You are perfect in every way."

Zitao's cheeks got red from the all compliments Yifan was telling him. Maybe they were nonethless in the long term, but they were at the moment everything that mattered to Zitao. Everything that mattered to Yifan was Zitao, in the long term.

The younger man felt Yifan's hands on his hips, thumbs circulating the clearly showing hipbones.

Yifan lowered himself so his lips got to brush the younger's hips and he froze.

"No", Zitao said, voice cold as ice again. "I don't agree you going that low, hands off."

Yifan loked at Zitao sadly for a small moment. "Sure", the older replied and put his hand on the sides of Zitao, lips brushing the smaller man's chest briefly. 

Zitao had said that he can touch him, but the area below his lower stomach was a no from him, including his legs. So that's why he had a towel on his lower body while he was laying on that white, soft leather couch.

Yifan and Zitao were not together, they just felt the right kind of connection to make things like that happen. Secretly or not, Yifan loved Zitao and everything about him was perfect to him.

He just felt the need to touch Zitao everywhere. To kiss him everywhere but Zitao wanted to draw a blurry line wich was okay and wich was not.

The air around them was heavy from incenses Yifan liked to use. They made him feel light and the mood was always better. It was a bit harder to breathe, but it was anyways to Zitao, because he felt like a huge rock was on his chest when Yifan planted kisses all over his torso. He felt so loved. Nobody could make Zitao as relaxed.

It was just their own kind of ritual because Zitao loved the feeling of Yifan telling how he adores him and Yifan loved the feeling of Zitao's skin against his lips.

Zitao also said Yifan couldn't kiss him on the lips, but it still happened sometimes and Yifan earned a small slap across the face and a sharp "no" escaping from Zitao's lips.

He would try again, he always did and this time was no exception, first kissing the jawline, then moving to his mouth.

Finally Zitao didn't push him away.