The Night Out

My Angel/Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rae Yoo's POV

 

When me Je Ah and Soo Ki arrived at the hotel Soo Ki was talking to the hotel person. Me and Je Ah were looking around when i saw a familar group of guys. When one of the guys turned around. I relized that it was Yuhwan from Speed. I turned around and saw both Soo Ki and Je Ah looking at me. "What?" i asked them. "Why are you looking at Speed?" Je Ah asked me. "I didn't know who they were at first. Wait how did you know that that was Speed?" i asked. They both started laughing. "What are you two up to?" i asked them. "We kinda invited Speed, Bts, and UKISS." Soo Ki said looking down and laughing. "Aish!! Why would you do that? Wait how many rooms did you get?" I asked Je Ah and Soo Ki. "We ordered 5 rooms." Je Ah said. "FIVE ROOMS?!? FOR WHO?!' i screamed at them. "One room for Je Ah, me, Dongho, and Jin. And another room for you, Yuhwan, Jungwoo, and Jungkook. Then another room for the rest of Bts then a room for the rest of Speed. And another one for the rest of UKISS." Soo Ki said with a guilty smile. Before i could answer i heard a deep familiar voice. I turned around and saw Yuhwan. He hugged me and said "How come i haven't seen you in forever? I've missed you. Yuhwan said while still hugging me. I hugged him back and said "Sorry i've been very busy. I promise we'll have a movie night just me and you." i said while still hugging him. We all went to our rooms and i saw Jungwoo talking to a girl. I went over to him and asked "Who's this Jungwoo?" He didn't even look at me. He just continued talking to the girl. "OH MY GOSH JUNGWOO!! I CAN'T BELIVE YOU!! JERK!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVER!! AND I'LL ME SLEEPING SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU-YOU !!" i yelled and ran away. While running to the exit Yuhwan saw me and started running after me. When i noticed he had already grabbed my hand and pulled me in and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I heard what you said to Jungwoo earlier." Yuhwan said. "Don't worry he's just a jerk." i said while trying to keep my tears in. Somehow he convinced me to go back to the room. When we got there Yuhwan unlocked the door and we saw Jungwoo sitting on the couch watching Spongebob. I looked at him and my smile fadded. I just walked past him and went into mine and Yuhwan's room. There was 2 beds and i went on my bed. After a while i heard Yuhwan yelling. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU DIRTY BASTARD! WHERE'S YOU LIL HOE YOU WERE TALKING TO EARILER HUH? DID YOU ALREADY BANG HER AND LEAVE HER IN THE DUST? WELL GUESS WHAT I'M NOT LETING YOU DO THAT TO RAE YOO OKAY!!" Yuhwan yelled at Jungwoo. "DUDE WHO EVER SAID I WAS INTERESTED IN RAE YOO? AND MY "HOE" IS ACTULLY A LIFE GUARD! AND SHE'S NOT MINE! SHE'S JUST A GOOD FRIEND!" Jungwoo yelled back at Yuhwan.Then i heard a loud slam. Then it went quiet for a long time. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Je Ah's POV

 

We arrived at the hotel and Soo Ki and i stayed in the car for a minute and Soo Ki invited Bts, Speed, and UKISS to come. They all said yes. We didn't tell Rae Yoo because she would say no. We went in and Soo Ki went to get our rooms. So me and Rae Yoo were waiting when i saw Speed walkin in. Rae Yoo didn't see them. They walked over to a waiting area. Then Rae Yoo just had to turn around. At first she couldn't see their face. Then Yuhwan turned around Rae Yoo knew that it was Speed. Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked over and saw Soo Ki. We both looked at her and she turned around. "Why are you looking at Speed" i asked her. Then she said something i was ingnoring because i saw Yuhwan get up and walk towards us. I couldn't help but laugh. But i didn't want Rae Yoo to see me laughing so i looked down. Then Rae Yoo said "What are you two up to? I wasn't going to tell her so i nugged Soo Ki and so she explained everything about our little plan. Rae Yoo got mad and started yelling at us.  Then Soo Ki told he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter