The First Day

My Angel/Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rae Yoo"s POV

 

"Bye" you said to J Hope. Before you left he said "Have a good day my lil sis!!!" You turned around and said "Bye big J Hoe!!" You giggled and left and heard him say "Bye lil !! You didn't mind him calling you that because he was your brother and you knew that he didn't mean it. So you walked into the school and saw Je Ah and Soo Ki tallking with Kevin and Soohyun. You go and join them and ask what they were talking about. Soo Ki said " We were just talking about who we're in the mood to beat up." You look at her with a smile and said "I'm in the mood to beat Hyorin up." They all glared at you and Kevin said "You're always in the mood to beat her up babo." Je Ah looks up and sees Speed talking to a group of girls. Je Ah pokes you and you turn around ready to slap her but she stops you and points over to Speed. "Je Ah, Soo Ki." you said. They looked up at you and you said "Let's go before they see us." Je Ah laughs and says "You mean before Jungwoo sees you?" Je Ah and Soo Ki start laugjhing and you are ready to shut them up when you hear "Hey look it's the lil know-it-alls." You, Je Ah and Soo Ki turn around and see the four girls you hate the most in the world. They call themselves Sistar. They walk up to you three and Soo Ki says to them "I hear one of you s are moving away. Isn't that true Bora?" Bora looks up and looks over to you and Je Ah and says " Yes it's true,  poor Soyu is leaving us. So we are going to beat her little up after school. Then suddenly Soo Ki walks up real close to Bora and says "You lil hoe, listen up. If you even think about starting a fight you'll die. You lil ." Bora looks at her like she was a little kind and laughed. "You think you can handle me? you can't!" Now you already know that you, Je Ah, and Soo Ki have already been in a fight with Sistar in the past and it looks like you're going to get in another fight with Sistar again....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Je Ah's POV 

 

After you left your house you waited at the bus stop and saw Rap Monster talking to his girlfriend. You walk up to them and try to talk to her but she just ignores you and looks away like she dosen't see you. After a couple of trys and she keeps ignoring you. You get mad and yell at her saying " Hey whatever your name is!!! I'm trying to be friends with you because Rap Mon is my best guy friend!! And what do you do? You ignore me?!?!  You little bi-" but before you could finish Rap Mon grabs your hand and says "What're you doing-" but before he could finish his grilfriend said in a high pitch tone "Hey he's mine not yours. And let go of her Rap Mon before i leave you." So you get mad and say to dis lil "Hey it's the first time you talked to me ." You were ready to beat her lil when the bus came. You get on and you don't sit by Rap Mon and he keeps looking at you mouthing sorry but you would just look away. When the bus finally arrived at the school yard, you get out and hurried into the school before Rap Mon caught up to you, when Soo Ki stopped you. "What's wrong idiot? It's the frist day of school calm down." You look at her and say "You're so mean!"  She jsut laughs and then she says hi to someone and you turn around and see Kevin and Soohuyun walking towards you guys. You say hi too."Hey where's Rae Yoo?" you ask. "I don't know. Hey who do you guys want to beat up today?" says Soo Ki. "Maybe Taeha" said Kevin. Then you guys hear Rae Yoo say "Hey what're you guys talking about?" 'We were just talking about who we were in the mood to beat up." Then Rae Yoo looks at Soo Ki with a smile and says "I'm in the mood to beat up Hyorin." You look over at her like she was an idiot and hear Kevin say "You're always in the mood to beat her up." Then you see Rae Yoo's facial expression change . She went from happy to worried. Then you turn around and see that she was looking at Speed. You had to laugh. She says " Soo Ki, Je Ah let's go before they see us." You and Soo Ki had to . And you both said "You mean before they see you?" And you two break out laughing. Then you hear a familar voice say " Look it's the lil know-it-alls." You turn around and see a group of girls that you hate so very much. You just want to stab them over and over. Anyway you hear Soo KI says something to Bora that  you can't understand and then you hear Bora say something that you still can't hear. Then you relize that you guys are going to get in a fight. But right before that Kevin and Soohyun left.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Soo Ki's POV

 

After you left home you went to a gas sation and bought some food. You get on the bus and thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter