Let's Have Some Coffee

Coffee

You are jogging in the park while plugging in your iPod and hearing the voice of Yonghwa singing in your ears makes you glowing. 

You notice a boy who is taller than you jogs along. He is wearing a black hoodie tugged over his hair,  which you see tufting out, light-golden hair.

You stare at him while jogging and concentrate on his looks without even realising there's a rock in front of you. You fell down, "Ouch!", you mumble, rubbing your knee and blowing it.

The boy bend down and say, "Mianhe. Are you okay?". You look up and your eyes widen. "Yonghwa hyung?" You hesitate and he nods.

"Hyung? Are you a boy?" He says while helping you up. As he touch your hand and arm, you feel butterflies in your belly and you blush softly.

"Eh? Aniya... Aniya.... I'm a girl. Hyung is way awesome than oppa." You chuckle. "Gumawo."

"Oh, are you okay? What's your name?" He asks you with interest.

Omo, I'm talking to Yonghwa hyung from CN BLUE. Yonghwa who is emotional. Who plays the guitar like a pro. OMO!

You manage to speak your name when you are still in your imagination world. "I'm totally fine now! My name is you!"

He smiles at you and that smile which makes every girl on earth either dead or alive melt. And you are not exception. 

"Do you want to get a coffee, or something? It's the least I could do for making you fall without me looking at you." He laughed. "If you know what I mean." He clear his throat.

You stare at him for a few seconds, then nod. "Yeah! Sure! Oh, you realise that I'm staring at you, don't you?"

He grins and put his hand on your back gently, guiding you carefuly towards the nearest cafe. "Two, please." He tells the waitress who blushed madly and quickly to get the menus. You feel proud to be with Yonghwa when everyone in the cafe are looking at both of you.

As you sit down, you try to break the awkward moment between you two. "So, why are you in Korea? I thought you are going to have a showcase in Japan?" And you pour it all out. Your school, your intention to study Korean, your exchange student trip. He listens to your story until the end, and grins. "Your English is so good." He says. "Way better than mine."

You only smile. "Can you try to speak Korean a little bit?" He asked politely.

"Why so polite? Yeah, sure." You inhale slowly. "Okay, go on." He giggles.

"Annyeonghaseyo! you imnida!!" You say with high-spirit.

"That's a good accent you got there." He smiles. "Maybe we could be friends and get to know each other more and better."

You grin and you guys actually had a great time until the end of time.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

TADA! Sorry, it was my first writing. Really so, it's kind of lame. Pfft. Thank you for reading, by the way :)