Chapter 2: Bonus Chapter

Bookstore Wars

"His long hair was so shiny, and his angry face was so cute~! I can't believe he preferred something like Bleach over One Piece though. Smh." Jisoo muttered picking up some books that had fallen out of the bookshelves from the commotion that day. Mingyu and Jisoo were both cleaning up the front area of the Seventeen bookstore. 

"Smh? What does that mean?" Mingyu muttered moving a display table back to its original position.

"Shaking my head."

"Why don't you just shake your own head then instead of sounding stupid." Mingyu stated turning to help Jisoo pick up books off of the floor, "And about this Johnham guy-"

"Junghan!" 

"Right, Junghan guy. Junghan. Got it. I'm just hoping that you don't become to attached to him like Jihoon is with Seungcheol." Mingyu said placing a stack of John Green books on the display table.

"Jihoon's attached to Seungcheol? I thought it was just some grudge or fight that they had that caused Jihoon to be so mad at him and go after him." 

"Nah, it seems more than that. Well... At least I think so." Mingyu stretched out his arms and gave out a yawn. 

"Hm, Jihoon doesn't seem like the type to get too attached to anyone. Romantically or Friendship wise." Jisoo said placing the last of the fallen books on their respective shelves, "And I'm not attached to Junghan! I won't become like one of those weirdly obsessed people that stalk their crushes."

"Well you offered to take the job of standing outside in the cold every morning just so you could see him arrive to work."

"It's to attract customers!"

"Yeah right." Mingyu scoffed, "Anyway I wouldn't try with Junghan if he hasn't even noticed you properly yet. There's a big chance he might not like you back and even if he did you guys probably wouldn't stay together for a long time. Probably break up after 3 weeks or so."

"Mingyu." Jisoo said sternly.

"What?"

"You're being negative again. Just because your romantic life never was that good doesn't mean you can put other people's down."

"And aren't you a christia-"

"Mingyu!" Jisoo shouted and squeezed Mingyu's cheeks together harshly with his hands, "Relationships CAN work! Yes they can! Not all are perfect but relationships can work out and people can be happy!" He screamed.

Mingyu's cheekes were in pain when Jisoo let go, "Owww..." He muttered rubbing his cheeks. Jisoo was right, his own problems shouldn't affect others. "I'm sorry." Mingyu said to Jisoo with his head down a little, "I'm really sorry. Please don't listen to me." 

He heard Jisoo sigh, "It's okay Mingyu." The elder pat his shoulder once and then started to walk away, "I'm heading to the manga section to clean up some ketchup." He gave a small wave.

Ketchup? "Umm... Okay." Mingyu called out and leaned against the book display. His arm acedentally hit a stack of books and they toppled over onto the floor.

"Aw ." Mingyu said and scrambled to pick up the books. 

In the middle of cleaning the books, a familiar R2-D2 text tone sounded from Mingyu's pocket. He checked his phone seeing that he got a new message.

From: Jihoon

Met me in my office rn. I have something important to talk to you about.

 

To: Jihoon

am I getting a raise?

 

From: Jihoon

No you . It's pretty important so come quickly okay.

 

To: Jihoon 

okokokok

Mingyu pocketed his phone and placed the books that he was carrying back on the display table. The mess would have to wait for later. The tall guy headed to the back of the store, drawing a mustache on a sleeping Seungkwan on the way. 

"What's up?" Mingyu asked walking into Jihoon's office. He sat down and leaned back in the chair in front of the desk.

Like always, Jihoon was sitting comfortably in his oversized CEO-looking black office chair. All the guy needed was a cat to slowly and Mingyu thought he would look like a good movie villain, a cute movie villain though.

"I have a very important mission for you!" Jihoon exclaimed, he looked very excited.

"A mission?" Mingyu gasped, "But I'm no spy! Unfortunately you're going to have to ask someone else to do it." 

"Mingyu don't joke around, it'll finally get Seungcheol to notice me." 

"Wow you have a big 'senpai notice me' complex. Just man up and confess to the kid. And can't you tell someone else so they can help you?"

"You're not being a very good friend Mingyu." Jihoon gave a pout.

"And you say you don't like being cute, eh?" Mingyu smirked.

"Ughh, Mingyu! I think you'll like this 'mission' very much though. I know about your worryingly large collection of questionably toys and po-"

"It was one time! I tried to hide them the best I could!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"I was having a sleepover and I saw a glow-in-the-dark right smack dab in the middle of your bedroom floor. You did a great job of hiding them, a fantastic job actually."

"It's not my fault that my pare- ughhh." Mingyu groaned, "So what is this mission that you're so excited about?"

Jihoon didn't say anything but placed a Manila folder with paper sticking out of it on his desk. Mingyu raised an eyebrow and looked at Jihoon who only nodded his head.

Mingyu picked up the folder and opened it. There was a picture of a guy that looked around his age with sharp monolids and black hair. He looked at what was written below the picture.

Subject: Jeon Wonwoo

Age: Junior or Senior in high school? Could be a little older idk but is still a student

uality: Biual

Eye color: look at picture 

Hair color: ^^^^

Interests: Rock bands, Rapping, Music, Arts, food, other stuff?

Personality: Kind? He always seems to be getting hurt up somehow. Looks pretty emo to me so he probably is emo

A new employee of Seungcheol. Apparently him, Choi Hansol, and Kwon Soonyoung broke his window one day and got hired to make up the pay of the window. Not much is known about him yet. Close to Choi Hansol(brown haired half American kid) and Kwon Soonyoung(blonde one with the part in the middle).

Migyou looked up from the folder and at Jihoon, "The is this?"

"That is Jeon Wonwoo. As you can see I've collected as much information about him as I could. It could be wrong though but I'm pretty sure he's biual because he put that on his resume with Seungcheol. I don't know if anyone else knows." 

"Umm, okay." Mingyu shifted in his seat, "And that has to do with be because...?" 

"Because your mission is to seduce Jeon Wonwoo."