Heo Young Saeng [HYS] - I want you to initiate

SS501 All my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were busy finishing your kitchen work and you heard the  main door opening and closing, and you know that your life came home being too lifeless. you heard his tired voice " Jagi!! i  am home!!". HYS was too tired after marathon dance practise sessions and was too sleepy but smelt fresh. HYS usually freshup and starts from studio. You took his bag and he collapsed on the coach with all his tiredness, your heart felt a pain watching your life being this tired, you went to kitchen and and get him a glass of water with disposable vitamin c for his instant energy.But HYS was soundly sleeping by the time you reached the hall..you put the glass on the nearby table and stared at his tired face.

You both were into relationship for quiet sometime and was close enough to live together. But he was very busy for both of you to spend time with eachother and so there was no much skinship between both of you, you waited for him to initiate but he had always teased you leaving your mind blank. he would arouse you but not continue wantedly to tease you always.

you slowly approached towards him staring at him and you were completely lost in love. He was perfect from head to toe. You sat at the corner of the coach without waking him up and continued staring at his face. His forehead covered with wet hairs , dat sight of him was y. The cute nose and the dimple cheks , you went awwww. YOu eyes shifted on his plumpy , pink soft, moist, cute , fluffy lips... you gulped once.

Your heart was racing , heart was racing as there was no tomorrow, but did not wanted to initiate first at any cost. You were lost in love, lost into HYS,lost into dat otter prince soo much that you were not aware of your actions  after looking into y him. you continues staring at his lips.

You slowly leaned forward towards his lips. his eyes were closed. Both of your lips only centimeters away, your heart was beating so fast like it would blast any time, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter