KIM HYUN JOONG [KHJ] - Missing you

SS501 All my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Art and Matic.. come here and have your food" you yelled at  cute doggies which came running to you with the sight of food. You saw from corner of your eyes KHJ staring at you like when will you give him breakfast as he was very hungry.

You just got your breakfast and started eating as if ur boyfriend was not there at all .. KHJ finally understood you were angry. u know you were ANGRY ..

Recently KHJ was way too busy with his album promotions and concerts that he hardly returned home and even when he arrived home he would be dead tired like a lifeless being which broke your heart from the sight of him being tired. you tried to comfort him by massaging his shoulders or legs so he would feel good.. most of the times he would just dooze off because of over tiredness and you missed him badly ...But.... now  the reason for  your anger was different alltogether.

After watching you having breakfast lika a kid making yummy noises like " ummmmmm soo  tasty, yaah ur a great cook " you shamelessly praise yourself . you are purposefully concentrating on yourself more but eyeing on KHJ expressions all time. He was his lips like a hungry puppy who badly wanted something to eat. you giggled from his expression but wantedly ignored and put up serious expression on your face. His head hung in disappointment when you finished your breakfast alone even without asking him if he wants to eat .

You went back to kitchen to put the plate to sink but surprisingly he did not follow you as always like a cute hungry puppy wining . You went out and saw him sitting on sofa with pale face. you were super tensed to see your boyfriend soo pale and tired. you ran to him and put your palm on his head to see if he has caught fever  or what exactly is the problem.

KHJ suddenly held your hand and pulled you on his lap and he looked straight into your eyes and you were shocked that his eyes were filled with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter