Kim Kyu Jong - missed kiss

SS501 All my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyu had been busy with album promotions and drama shooting  and musical lately  ... So he use to stay overnight in company studio practicing for the album dance and songs since it was his own compositions ,  since he was always thankful to his  fans he worked more hard to show his best to fans...

There was u his girl friend who understood him and supported him a lot ... You were waiting for him to come back home that day .

 but that day you missed him a lot ... Just a pain crossed your heart and you felt like crying  because you missed him too much ...  It was late at night and you thought he would probably stay in studio today too as like its been past week  ... Your eyes were feeling heavy and you slept on sofa waiting for him as always. 

Morning you woke up in your bed not releasing who was next to you ... U woke up slowly and found kyu next you soundly sleeping... His face looked tired ... You smiled just looking at him .. You wanted to pounce on him and pull him for a kiss but u decided to let him sleep since u knew he was a sensitive sleeper.

Now you tried to get out of bed to prepare breakfast to you and your precious  boyfriend, u were excited as if you were on your first date when you see kyu every time 

Slowly kyu held your hand before  you got out of  bed and he  pulled you  to his embrace ... Your eyes went wide... It was a back hug ..

U felt soooooooo gud , u pressed his hand depicting that u m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter