Chapter 9

Sacrifice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It was in the spring of 2012. 

"Hana yah~ Let's go to the amusement park to celebrate our 3rd anniversary.", a guy said in his sweet voice.

"Sure~", she replied.

At the amusement park, the couple was wearing the bunny head bands and eating cotton candy  and churros deliciously.

"Oppa, let's go and ride that roller coaster", the girl said pointing at a huge wooden roller coaster.

"Hana yah, I have something to tell you.", the guy changed from his mischievous look to serious look.

"Yes, oppa.", she answered, abit anxious.

"Hana, I bought us a couple necklace as a memory of our 3rd anniversary." The guy romantically took out the necklace box from his pocket.

"Hana, look. It's the sign for infinity, which means there would be no ending to our love. It will go on even though we aged and became grandpa and grandma, our love, it will never end.", he told her the meaning behind the necklaces.

"Awnn.", she replied, touched by her boyfriend's actions and have him a hug.

"Turn around. I will help you wear it.", he said sweetly.

The girl turned around blushing as the guy helped her to put on the necklace.

"It's done. So now help me put on mine.", he said cutely.

"Haha. Okay.", she chuckled as she helped the guy wear the necklace.

"Now, it's done. The promise is sealed."

The couple was having a great time together until the guards came suddenly and grabbed the guy.

"What do you think you are doing?", the guy shouted as he yanked his hands free from the grips.

"It's the CEO's order, sir.", one of the men answered in a robotic tone.

"Tell him I am not coming!", he yelled as he grabbed my hand and started running.

The guards followed them.

"Sir, you need to come with us.", one of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter