Prologue

Forever yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you Baek." Chanyeol smiled. Baekhyun put his head on his shoulder. The sun was about to set, and it made Chanyeol's silver hair almost seem purple. Baekhyun could feel the tears on his cheeks. 

"I love you too." Baekhyun said, as he looked in to Chanyeol's eyes. Hoping the moment would last forever. He had never felt like this before. He would've never imagined that he'd ever feel like this for someone ever. 

"Ay lovebirds, get out of the way!" Two boys ran past them, probably to get to the water slide before it closed for the day. 

"Hey, watch it!!" Baekhyun yelled after them, the moment was gone. He wiped away his tears.

"Well, we were standing in the middle of the way though." Chanyeol pointed out. He took Baekhyun's hand in his again. They walked towards the hotel resort, where they had spent a lot of time together for the past week. Busy trying to get to know each other as much as possible. Chanyeol leaned down and kissed Baekhyun's forehead when they reached the door. Tears started to stream down Baekhyun's face again, Chanyeol tried to kiss them away.

"You promised you wouldn't cry anymore." Chanyeol whispered as he hugged Baekhyun. 

"It's better to look back at this week with joy, don't you agree?" Baekhyun nodded and smiled. 

"I know I'm sorry.." Baekhyun said as he sighed. He had told himself a hundred times that wouldn't let it happen, that he wouldn't let this goodbye with Chanyeol turn in to one of the saddest moments of his life. They had agreed to think about each other and be happy, just like they had been when they first met each other a week ago. Chanyeol had said that if it was meant to be, they'd probably find each other again one day. But that didn't stop them from saying goodbye now and that made Baekhyun feel horrible.

Chanyeol kissed the tears on Baekhyun's cheek one last time. Baekhyun sighed.

"But I just wish.."

"What?" Chanyeol's voice were shaking. "What do you wish?"

Baekhyun swallowed and shook his head.. "Nothing.."

There was no point in making this harder for either of them. Chanyeol had to go back to Los Angeles and Baekhyun had to go back to school the day after, back home in Boston. The time they had spent together had to come to an end. And it was absolutely nothing they could do about it. Baekhyun realized again that life was hard. It seemed like he always had to say goodbye to the people he cared about. 

"It's getting late." Chanyeol whispered after a while.

The sun had already set and the sky was turning black. People were rushing to get inside after a long day out in the sun. Baekhyun looked at his phone. Damn, it was already 8pm. His dad had told him to get back to his room at 8pm sharp. He was already late. They were going to take the flight back to Boston in about 2 hours. 

"No goodbye then?" Baekhyun said as he tried to smile. Chanyeol squished his hand.

"No, no goodbye." He kept holding his hand before he let go and turned towards the hotel doors. And a  moment later he was inside the hotel and Baekhyun was standing there, alone. He just stood there, it was like his feet was glued to the ground. A woman with the most dreadful bathing suit approached him.

"You okay there honey?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter