Behind the Scene

The Misfit Family

“I guess he really hate to act this kind of skit with me…” N thought sadly as he walk out of the dorm. “Hyung! Where are you going?” The dongsaeng line shouted at N but no response was given.“Do you think our joke went too far?” Ken asked his dongsaengs who were still registering the series of events that just happened. “Hyung! I’m going to find N-hyung! I am worried for his safety!” Ravi said as he quickly took an extra set of outer coat and left. “Ken-hyung! Maybe you should go talk to Leo-hyung and find out why is he so angry.” Hyuk said before Ken nods his head.

 

“Leo-hyung…Can I come in?” Ken knocked the door slowly as if he is about to enter a lion’s den. There were no response given as usual. Ken slowly entered the room to see Leo equipped with his mp3 player absorbed in his own world. “Hyung…Hyung…May I know why are you so angry? Was it because our joke?” Ken asked timidly as he sat beside Leo. “I…I…am not angry. I was just overpowered by emotions.” Leo replied. “Thank god you are not angry! You scared our dongsaengs! Wait! Overpowered by emotions?!” Ken asked after heaving a sigh of relief.Leo just nodded. Ken was someone he could trust to talk about his feelings other than N. Leo was debating whether to tell Ken about what was actually bothering him. “I…It has been more than 2 years…since I fell for Hakyeon…” Leo replied with every word sounding like a whisper. “N-hyung?! Really?! Ottokaji! Ottokaji! Why don’t you confess your feelings to N-hyung? He will be so happy!” Ken said jumping up and down after understanding what Leo was trying to say.

 

“N-hyung! N-hyung! You will catch a cold!” Ravi said as he ran towards N. “Oh. Thanks Ravi! Sorry for making all of you worried!” N said as he wore his coat. “Hyung! What was bothering you? Leo-hyung? Maybe we went a little overboard with our skit that made him angry…” Ravi said worried how N was easily affected by Leo’s actions. “I think Leo really hate to act as a couple with me… that’s why he always pushes me away. Every time when I thought that he is finally opening up to me, he will push me away from his life.” N said preventing his tears from falling. “Hyung.” Ravi called softly. He never knew how his hyung was struggling. “Ravi! You can go back and inform them not to worry though I know they never really care whether if I am okay or not!” N said as he patted Ravi’s back lightly and walk away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe! There will be a total of 3 chapters only!

When i wrote this story... I was scared of disappointing you'll... as the storyline was not exactly the same as in VIXX One Fine Day...

Thank you for all the supports you all have given me! :)

One more chapter to go~