Family Gathering?

The Misfit Family

“Can we please do a skit?” Ken asked excitedly.

“Ken-hyung! I want to be a couple with beanie-hyung” Hyuk said jumping around before pulling Hongbin close to him.

“Great! I want to a couple with Ravi” Ken continued before pulling Ravi away from his working area.

“Wait! What are we doing?” Ravi asked confusedly as he was too caught up with composing that he did not listen to Ken’s plan.

“I haven’t really decide the storyline though!” Ken pout cutely. “Why not we do a family gathering skit?” Hyuk suggested winking at his boyfriend, Hongbin.

 

“Family gathering? I like that idea!” Ken said. The two oldest hyungs were in the living room listening to their dongsaengs coming up with weird ideas. “Hongbin and Hyuk will be parents of N-hyung, and Ravi and I will be parents of Leo-hyung!” Ken excitedly suggested which caused N to spit out his water and Leo glaring at Ken. It fell into awkward silence before Ravi interrupted. “Okay! Let’s start the skit!” Ravi said getting into position. N saw how his dongsaengs were getting excited over this weird skit and he did not have the heart to spoil their fun so he played along.

 

When Leo saw N getting into position, he followed suit. N and Leo always have a way to communicate without the need of expressing themselves in words. The other members immediately got into position as they saw their hyungs already seated. “OMG! Why did I agree to this ridiculous skit?!” Leo thought in his head as he wants to just die from embarrassment when Ken and Ravi introduced him to Hongbin and Hyuk.

 

“Son! I’m so proud of you!” Ken said as he patted Leo’s shoulder. Leo glanced at the hand that keeps patting him. Leo was more of embarrassed than angry with Ken’s action. N just watched the two of them with amusement. When there was an opportunity, the members will take turns making fun of N’s skin color. And they thought that it was fun to make fun again not thinking that it might affect the leader.

 

“If my son and Ms. N gets married, I am concerned of their child’s skin color.” Ravi said jokingly. The dongsaeng line started laughing about it, while Leo immediately look at N for any micro change of expression on his face. However when N joined in with their joke, Leo tried to keep the smile on his face. He knows how N is always protecting and giving in to the dongsaengs even though sometimes they go overboard.

 

The members were so engrossed in their roles that Hyuk suddenly started to create a story of how Leo proposed to N romantically which caused the two older hyungs to blush in embarrassment. “Okay! Enough!” Leo said as he stood up from his seat and walk to his room. All the members were shocked with Leo’s action.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I am back with another storyline. I have been addicted to NEO couple! And really wanted to write a story dedicated to them. 

Thank you for reading :)