The End

The Misfit Family

Ravi was still standing at the same spot where N has left him. The words N said has impacted him and made him thought back of the times how they have neglected their leader’s feelings. Ravi ran home. He needed to let the other members know how much they have affected the leader without them knowing.“Hyung! Where is N-hyung?” Hyuk ran towards Ravi hoping N-hyung was behind. “Hyuk…Can you called the other members out? We need to have a meeting before N-hyung is home.” Ravi said panting.

Hyuk immediately called all members to the living room. “Ravi! Where is N?” Ken asked worriedly before Leo could open his mouth. “N-hyung…He needed time. We are really the worst maknaes.” Ravi said angrily as he recalled what N has told him. All the members were shocked by Ravi’s words. “Ravi! What do you mean? What happen to N?!” Leo was getting impatient. “N-hyung… We never thought about his feelings…We always joke about him…never thinking that how much our joke has deeply hurt him…He…He…before he walk away he told me to tell you all not to be worried about him! He always put us as his first priority…but we…” Ravi started crying followed by the other members.

“Hakyeon! Why did you bottle everything to yourself?” Leo thought as a tear slid down his cheeks. While all the members were reflecting of their past months attitudes towards their leader, the door creaks open. All the members’ attention was at the door. N slowly walked in tiredly about to enter his room but was stopped by all the members. They ran towards him and hug him tightly afraid one day their leader will leave them. N was startled at ’s action but eventually guessed Ravi as told them. “Hyung…We are sorry.” Hyuk said hugging his beloved leader.

It was really a long day for all of them, from one childish skit that ended up to a crying scene. They all eventually fell asleep in the living room. Hyuk was still holding N’s hand tightly. The members all cuddled closely. “Hakyeon…I love you!” Leo whispered to N before sleeping. All the other members heard Leo’s confession but sadly N has fallen asleep in Leo’s arms. The next morning, Leo was already preparing breakfast before the members wake up. “Leo-hyung! You can confess to N-hyung your feelings! Hwaiting!” Ken said excitedly.

“What are you all talking about early in the morning? I heard my name.” N asked as he approached Ken. Ken immediately run to cuddle with Ravi. N was left standing in the kitchen with Leo awkwardly. “Hakyeon! I thought we agreed that there will be no secrets between us? How can you shoulder all these problems alone?! I care about you! The members too!” Leo said knocking N’s head lightly. “Actually I also have been hiding something from you…” Leo continued. N immediately looked at Leo. “Don’t tell me he fell for some girl group? Or maybe he is already dating someone?!” Many thought ran across N’s mind.

“Hakyeon…I…I love you!” Leo whispered to N and ran to his room. N stood there embarrassed. “I…I love you!” The other members mimicked before running away from Leo. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-The End-

All comments and feedbacks are most welcome! Going to hide away, scared to find out the disappointed looks everyone have...