Murderers

100 Days [HIATUS]

At Jokwon and Gain's house

Author's POV

"I think it's the right time to tell the others."

"Neh, I also thought you would say that. I will tell Rain and we will get ready. We will meet you at Narsha's house. I trust you can contact everyone else?"

"Of course unnie, I shall. We will see you there then." Gain said quietly.

Just as Gain was about to hang up she heard Hyori scream "Wait Gain!"

Gain looked at the phone, debating whether or not she should just hang up or answer. With a heavy sigh she put the phone back to her ears.

"Gain-ah, I-  I'm- " she heard Hyori sigh before she completed her sentence.

"Gain, I'm sorry."

There was a minute of silence.

"I know." that was all Gain said before she walked to her husband (who heard the whole conversation) for comfort.

Yeobo, can you call the girls to meet at -" Gain hesitated to say the name. But Jokwon already knew and just nodded.

"Gomowa Jokwon."

Truthfully, Gain couldn't accept the death of her best friend. Out of all of them, her and Narsha were the closest. They were also the first ones to meet. And because Gain couldn't accept the fact that Narsha was gone, she was looking for someone to point the blame.

 

Meanwhile At Narsha's House

Author's POV

"BWOH? YOU DARE REPEAT THAT AGAIN!" Narsha screamed. Kikwang was backing away with a terrified look locked onto his face. Narsha had just heard about the whole situation at the office, *A Distant niece was taking over?* Narsha couldn't take it anymore.

It had been three days since Narsha arrived back at her home. She had been waiting for the list of those 12 people she was meant to look for but so far nothing came for her. The past days she had been talking to God asking for the list, asking when it will be given to her. On the other hand, she didn't mind. The 100 day countdown did not start until she had received the list. So for the past three days, she was stuck at home telling Shorry J, Sangchu and Kikwang what her new mission was. Although Kikwang believed Narsha was actually back, Shorry J and Sangchu were still wary of Narsha and kept their distance in case she had been faking it and turned out to be a cannibal after them.

She had also been reading newspaper articles about herself and the day she was murdered. Thanks to the wall of paparazzi she met that day, a whole lot of pictures had been taken with a large knife sticking out of her chest. However no one had the owner of the knife captured. The police visited them yesterday while Narsha hid behind the couch listening to the whole conversation.

"There are no fingerprints on the knife, nor was there any piece of evidence. The murder was done too cleanly for a random hater. We believed someone has hired a professional to do this job. Considering this, it will be hard for us to follow onto any leads, but we will try our best." The policemen had said.

Narsha was angry that it had been a week and a half and no one knew who killed her. Now she had just heard Kikwang's story of her company's situation. Rain had called to tell him, Sangchu and Shorry J what was happening and if they knew Narsha had a distant relative. Of course they said no, hell... Narsha didn't even know so the possibility that they knew was doubtful.

After hearing this, Narsha couldn't take it anymore, her anger she had been trying so hard to keep in because of her new mission just evolved and turned into pure rage.

"OH MAI GAHD! OF COURSE! I just had to die, then this who thinks she's the bomb-digidy walks in to claim the blood and sweat I have spilt over my company! What kind of ery is this?!?!" Narsha was furious.

"Shorry J! Sangchu! Stay here and watch the house. YOU!" Narsha pointed at Kikwang, "Come with me."

Shorry J and Sangchu were too scared of Narsha's furious state that they didn't argue. Kikwang looked at his noona. "Where are we going?"

"Where else? To my company."

 

1 Hour Later at the Company

Narsha's POV

I have been crouching here for nearly 20 minutes and there is still no sign of the brat IU my supposedly distant relative. I was about to just take off my hat and sunglasses since no one seemed to be around when I heard a clatter of heels smacking against the marble floor of the lobby. A young girl around the age of 17 walked out followed by 2 other girls whom I recognised as Nicole, my new assistant and Seohyun, the company's accountant.

*Gee she was always good with numbers that girl, but what is she doing with that witch?*

I see Kikwang looking dazed next to me, honestly this boy picks the perfect times to space out. I looked at IU as I saw her wearing a dress similar to a finale dress of a collection from last year. I overheard their conversation. IU was bragging about how she designed the dress she was wearing. I puked in my mouth.

*Someone get me a gag-bag!* The dress was obviously copied from my previous design, even the two girls noticed and looked uncomfortable but said nothing.

*Oh come on, don't tell me in 10 months time, my company will be in her hands. That needs to get some originality.... Damn I really want to curse more but I need to hold back.*

I couldn't stand the sight anymore so I took Kikwang and we headed back home.

 

Back at Narsha's Mansion

Narsha's Pov

I got back when I noticed several vehicles in the driveway. I looked into the window and to my surprise was the same people I saw at the hospital, the only addition was Jokwon. I signalled Kikwang not to enter but to listen to what was happening.

"So that's what happened. Hyori and I can't get it of our chests." Rain said to everyone. They all looked down sad.

"Where is Kikwang again?" Rain asked slightly suspicious that the boy was gone.

"Ahh.... He went out..... with...... um..... BEAST! Yeah! He went out with his friends to get his mind off on things." Shorry J and Sangchu stammered.

Everyone nodded in understanding except for Hyori who looked at the two before letting it go.

Suddenly everything clicked to me. The weird phone call Rain was making, Hyori crying to Rain. I looked back through the window my eyes starting to water *Why.....Why? How can this-.... No why isn't anyone reacting?*

Well if no one was going to take action then I will. I stood up, before Kikwang could get his hands on me I pushed him into the bush and burst through the doors.

I located rain and Hyori.

"YOU!" I screeched at them while lifting my finger to point at the criminals in my house.

"YOU MURDERS!"

...

There was a moment of silence before all hell broke loose.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yay! I finally introduced Jokwon as an actual character and not just in a flashback.

Soo what do you guys think? Is this story getting boring? Leave me a comment!

THANK YOU TO MY SUBSCRIBERS! I hope you like this fanfic :)

Credits to http://joinislove.tumblr.com/

For this amazing and funny collection of gifs :D