A Visit to Rain and Hyori

100 Days [HIATUS]

A week had passed since the murder happened. And everything since then went crashing down. The company was in shock, all the staff were no longer working their best with Narsha gone. The company was hitting rock bottom. Hyori and Rain were in Narsha's office with 3 men who were taking all of their boss' things to her house. As the men cleared out of the empty office, another man dressed in a business suit came in without any warning causing Rain to be on guard, standing in front of his wife.

"And who are you?" Rain asked

"I am from the same agency that told you about the properties Narsha-shi left behind for both of you."

"Araso, so what are you doing here?" Hyori asked clearly irritated. 

"I have come to deliver some important news, we don't we all just sit down." he said gesturing to the empty table and chairs.

"This company is now under the government, unless someone who is blood related steps forward to claim it."

"BWOH? What did you just say?"

"Narsha-shi didn't include this company in her will, therefore it will automatically go to the government. This is all, I have just come to tell you this so you wouldn't be surprised when you are released from your position." with a smirk, the man left.

........

"Yeobo! Otoke?!?"

For once, Rain couldn't answer Hyori's question.

Truthfully, he didn't know what to do. He was just as clueless as Hyori in this situation. Just when everything seemed to be doomed a knock came from Narsha's double doors.

"Come in." Rain took this opportunity to avoid Hyori's question and put his full attention to who was at the door.

Nicole, their new assistant they hired poked her head in. She then walked in and bowed 90 degrees.

"Mr. Rain, Mrs. Hyori, there is a young woman downstairs asking to speak to both of you.

A flask back came to both Hyori and Rain. It was when one of their staff were holding interviews for the role as Narsha's assistant.

*She was the type of girl Narsha liked.*  They both thought.

Flashback

A nervous 20 year old woman sat down in front of their staff, but as soon as the interview started, any nerves she had was stripped from her. Confidence and determination replaced it and you saw just how badly she wanted this job, it was shown clearly in her fiery eyes.

The interview was near its end. Just when we were about to put Nicole's resume and files into the reject pile, one of our staff asked another question.

 ♥ ♥ ♥

*Ahh, she is the one. Someone who is stong and independant. Narsha will work just fine with her.* They thought.

End Of Flashback

 

"Does she have an appointment with us?" Hyori annoyed

"No mam."

"We are busy, tell her she can make an appointment if she wishes to discuss matters with us." This time Hyori didn't even bother to hide her iritation in her voice. Nicole hesitated but finally decided to keep at it.

"She is causing a scene down in the lobby. She keeps saying she is Narsha's relative."

Just then the doors of the office burst open and in came the young lady Nicole was talking about. Guards followed her and attempted to drag her out of the office but it wasn't easy.

"Let her go. Nicole thank you, you may go too." Rain said. Power clear in his voice.

 

Normally when people saw this hunk walking through the company, they would back down immediately, but the young lady just smirked and marched right up to them.

"So this is my new office, it's smaller than I expected." she said looking around.

Hyori sighed, "I have no patience today for crazy children to walk around the building. This isn't a museum. Why don't you go home before you break your curfew and get grounded." she snapped.

At the mention of age, the young woman just smiled even more, which caused Hyori to get pissed, really pissed.

"That's not the way employees talk to their boss. You know, I just decided that I don't really like you. But I will be forgiving. I'm not like my aunt Narsha. Oh and here are the documents proving my statements. Oh and my name is IU."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A little long? Nah.... You know you love it ;)

That snotty little girl marching in like she owns the damn thing. Well I guess she kinda does now....

 

I don't think anyone is happy about this.

[NO HATE AGAINST IU, SHE'S JUST A CHARACTER]