Cookies and tears

Blank Love

authors notes: firstly please accept my apologies I haven't had much creativity flowing yet and have left you guys waiting forever for the story to continue also there is an amazing sunny fix called enigma which I really like you can find it under my subscriptions or the suhyun tag. I hope you've all been well thank you for the continued support and here is the next chapter. 

Chapter 6

 

It had been a few months since their meeting with CEO yang and they had successfully convinced CEO yang that Bobby was a good idea for the collaboration on the hi suhyun sub unit and they were currently preparing to shoot the music video. "Opppppaaaaaa! Get us some bread toooo." Suhyun hollared at Bobby in an all to sweet cutesy voice she would use so that Bobby would do her and lee hayi bidding the film crew thought the threes friendship and adorable and the admiration the girls had for Bobby really help the emotions come across well in the video but when bobby and suhyun would film together the whole team could feel the change in feel it meant that suhyun's fantasy sequence made it in where hayi's didn't, but hayi didn't mind she saw them together and could tell it made much more sense. "Ya, Lee Su Hyun! Why can't you get it yourself?"  he shouted back turning to face her, he gave her his goofy wide smile that made his eyes disappear. Suhyun always thought it was charming, she pouted and held her hands together "Fine, I'll ask manager oppa. Hayi? Where is your good looking manager oppa?" she stated all to loudly causing bobby to run back to them. "Ya! Suhyun are you trying to make me jealous?" she smiled " Am I succeeding?". He rubbed her hair "Maybe, I'll get you guys bread." she stated before running off again. You have him whipped, was all hayi thought watching the exchange. 

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<>><><>

At the YG building. 

"So. How was the shoot?" CEO yang asked teh director.

"Suhyun is a natural born actor, Lee hayi just needs a push and she'll be good one day too."

"I see, and bobby? What about bobby and his interactions with the girls?" 

"He knows how to play on girls hearts on tape, but I think your bobby may have a crush on suhyun. And I think she might too. To be honest it was wonderful for the video, they have some cute interactions."

"Oh really but he is a lot older than our suhyunnie. what kind on interactions?"

The director pulled out the tapes from the behind the scenes shooting and the shooting from teh music video shoot. "Well here, when we are in Suhyun's fantasy of bobby catching her like a princess, the behind the scene shot shows bobby teasing her. Look just here" He pulled the video up on screen and they watched as Bobbby pulld Suhyun closer than needed then her hair before pulling her up and twirling her round makeing them dance, it moved onto a different scene and the director paused the footage again. "They are very cute!" the director stated quietly "We shouldn't show the whole clip." CEO yang stated "WHy?" the director asked curious "They are too young to have scandels, let them have some innocence." The director nodded in agreement and went back to editing the video. 

CEO yang message to suhyun he wanted to see her in his office. Before he could even send her a text telling her to hurry she was walking into his office with a smile on her face and some ice cream dripping from her nose. "Teacher yang! You asked to see me?" She questioned with a massive smile. "What have you been doing?" Wondering what made her mood so good and her face so messy "I was cooling down after filming with the ikon oppas and Hayi." CEO yang nodded and then questioned "was bobby-shi there?" To which suhyun pulled and slight frown and nodding remembering she hadn't informed him of the events. "I'm sorry for not informing you." She bowed her head he smile "it's okay suhyun, but remember next time please." 

<><><><><><><><><>>>>><>>>>>><><><>><><>>>><<><<<><<><<>

*Text messages*

 

To suhyun 
From 
Bobby Oppa! <3 ^^:

Ya! Pabo what happened with CEO yang? You should answer me soon! I'm with your unnie. Bring some cookies if you are coming back! 🍪🍪🍪🍪😆😆😘


To Bobby 
From
^^*Suhyunnie*^^<3 : 

Whyyyy!!! It was fine he asked about filming, I'm coming back I don't trust you with my pretty unnie! What's with cookies? You don't even like cookies!?!?!! Do you want Jaffa cakes instead you'll prefer them? 😊😊☺️😋🤗


To suhyun 
From
Hayi! Unnie: 

Ya! Bunny where are you? They're being stupid! Save meeeee! Love you, also bring some milk! 😘😘😘😘

 

To hayi 
From 
My little Bunny!^^

Ya! First milk, then biscuits what am I a maid?!?!? I shall buy it only for you unnie, I shall be there soon! Love you too! 😋😋

To Suhyun 
From 
Bobby Oppa! <3 ^^:

JAFFA CAKES!!! Yes please but also cookies for everyone else! Damn I forgot to tell him we were hanging out! Did you tell Teacher Yang! 😘 see you soon!

To Bobby 
From
 ^^*Suhyunnie*^^<3 : 

Yes, he isn't mad, I'll be there in five minutes. 😊😊

Just as Bobby checked his phone Suhyun walked into the practice room that help the ikon members and her unnie. She held three large bags causing everyone shock. "Ya! You didn't have to but the whole store." Ha bin shouted as Suhyun collapsed near the entrance with the bags around her. "dont ask me for anything ever again" she laid back onto the floor "Ya! suhyunnie why did you buy so much?" bobby walked  over and untangled her fingers from the plastic bags and rub them between his own. " suhyun, whats with all the flavoured milk?" hayi asked pulling out the assorted flavours. suhyun let out a deep sigh "You said get milk, but jinhwan doesn't like normal milk only strawberry, BI is like you and prefers the yogurt drinks over milk, chanwoo and dong hyuk like banana milk, junhoe likes plain milk and me and bobby like  chocolate milk." she explained by then bobby had sat on the floor  next to her she took  the opportunity to collapsed again this time using bobby as a  pillow for he head. 

The two youngest members sat opposite and snickered at the couple. they hadn't told their friends for safety but all their friends new they were basically an unofficial couple. "Oppa you're very comfortable." She said in exhaustion as she rested easy on Bobby. "That's good you can sleep then." Bobby said as he began to her hair. BI and hi decided now was the prefect time to tease them. Although they were their when both got called into the meeting they both had a feeling they were told they were allowed to date as they has been angsty with each other but as time settle down it seemed to them bad habits would die hard. "WA! You two are so cute." HI started. "Aigoo, you two should date!" Bi added. By this time jinhwan had enough of them being couple, although their were rumours of him a jimin, it wasn't true they were just friends and he never really like suhyun but seeing her with Bobby made him jealous. "Enough, Suhyun is too young to date. I mean seriously why would Bobby want to date a child." He regretted his words as soon as he said them. Suhyun felt a pain in her chest considering she used to like jinhwan she was glad she knew what he thought of her as a child. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." He tired to apologise. "No don't apologise, it's true I'm basically a child to all of you. I have gym session I have to get to." She stood up Bobby grabbed her hand before she could exit. "I can walk you." She gave her a pained smile showing he wanted to defend her but also had to protect them both. Hi was hitting jinhwan for his idiotic remark. "You're no better than a child." She would state with each whack. 

"You best not." She said with tears building in her eyes. Before she could stop him Bobby hugged her knowing she was about to cry. "We can't be the happy bunny couple if the prettiest bunny is sad." He whispered into her hair. The intimate moment caught everyone in the practice room off guard. " jinhwan if you consider my Suhyunnie a child than yes I would date a child. Happily." Bobby stated with a harsh glare. The statement caused a greater echoing silence. "You're dating Suhyun." Jinhwan questioned in a whisper. "And if I am?" Bobby said harshly. Jinhwan walked over and grab bobby's collar. "She is a child. You're her brothers hyung. Her dad asked us to look after us, not tarnish her innocence you bastard." Bobby pulled his hand from his collar. "I don't know how you treat you girlfriends but I certainly don't tarnish innocence, I promised to look after her not promise not to fall for her. I might be her brothers hyung but if I hurt Suhyun I expect him and all of you to beat me up. She is the most precious thing I have been gifted to look after.  And it's down right disrespectful for you too assume I am a bad influence and person."