Frequent Hangouts

Blank Love

Chapter 4

 

Since the Ice cream visit, suhyun had realised she kept seeing bobby everywhere. It wasn't like she was stalking him but more wherever she went or had to go Bobby seemed to appear in front of her. He would talk with her when she was bored and waiting, he would help her with her lyric writing, he would offer to buy her food or get her a drink and he would even offer her his coat if they went out walking and she complained it was cold. Bobby realised he might look obvious but when people asked about him and suhyun he would say its coincedence and he was being a good caring oppa. Although a lot of his sunbaenim saw it differently.

Suhyun walked up to Ikon's practice room and sat outside the door. Her brother had a meeting with some producers and she was hungry but didn't want to eat on her own. she looked through the window and smiled at the seven members of ikon working hard on a group dance, she hadn't realised that her heart didn't hurt anymore when she looked at jinhwan. She also hadn't notice that ,most of her attention was focused on bobby, so much so she hadn't realised there was only 6 members in the room working.

B.I was sneaking up behind her. "RAWR!" he grabber her shoulders.

she screamed until her turned her round. then she looked angry, "YA!" she hit him as she spoke.

"How can you scare your sunbaenim? what did I do to deserve to be scared? Well?" she spoke fast without letting him explain and he smiled as she calmed down.

"Why would you hit your big friendly oppa? I was only joking around. But Sunbaenim i have a question." he put stress on the sunbaenim as he had never once called Suhyun sunbae which did make him wrong in some sense.

"What?" she asked knowing he was making a joke about her being a sunbae.

"Why are you watching them? You could be watching the best member, with the best looks and charm." he said jokingly but he was intrigued to why she was standing outside their room he knew that she was good friends with bobby and he had realsied her crush on jinhwan when they were still filming mix and match but jinhwan was with jimin. Although Jinhwan had commented that Suhyun seemed to have grown up alot recently espeically hang out with Lee HI. If she was still a stalker she was the cutest kind.

She decided to joke back. "I was watching the most talented, good looking, charismatic member of ikon, though." He looked at her funny she tried her best to make her words sound sincer and in her mind a small voice said bobby but she ignored it. "So little one, is it the one closest in age Chanwoo? or the guy who's kissed you hand, Jinhwan? Or maybe is it the guy that seems to follow you around and looks like a kicked puppy when you say he is the best oppa and now you have 2 oppas?" he didn't add Bobby's name to the last statement but he might have had to as suhyun looked confused by the last one.

All the while the ikon boys inside questioned where the scream had come from, Jinhwan wanted the practice to continue because although it looked cool and flowed it wasn't perfect. "Ya! we can investigate later. We need to practice" he seemed angry to people outside ikon but they new he was just over worrying again. "But hyung I'm tired can't we get something to eat?" Chanwoo asked in a baby voice. "Jinhwan come on, we have been at it hours. If we have a small rest and some food i'm sure it will be better than before." Bobby reasoned but he didn't want food he was sure that scream sounded like suhyun. 

In the time it took the boys to debate the pros and cons between food and practice it was a 1 to 5 vote for food. They werre getting ready to leave when the practice door opened and B.I walked in pushing Suhyun in front of him. "Guys i found a stray kitten can we keep it?" he asked jokily but all the boys seemed to understand the joke and continued it.

"I don't know? Might have fleas" Yun hyeong commented.

"Ya!" suhyun shouted and yun hyeong ran behind chanwoo for protection.

"I don't know looks cute" Chanwoo said in his biggest ageoy voice.

Suhyun raised an eyebrow before glaring at yun hyeong

" looks like a high class kitty to me, probably expensive to feed" Jinhwan said before patting her head and grabbing his hoddy behind her.

although the small amount of skinship bother bobby he went along with the joke "Okay kitty, What do you like to eat?" he asked her whilst holding her hands and bending to look at her face.

"MEAT!" she yelled. and decided she was done with the joke.

"Opppas! Buy me food? I'm hungry, Lee Hi isn't here today and chanhyuk left me." she pouted at them all.

Dong hyuk was the first to speak "Ya! B.I Hyung stop bringing in abadonned kitties our wallets can't take it" he said jokily however bobby saw Suhyun looked a bit sad from the comment.

"Come on we were going to eat anyway." he turned her round and walked her to the door.

"I was waiting for you but B.I oppa found me." she whispered to Bobby as they got to the door.

"Ashh this kid." he said in a whisper to the word kid hurt suhyun's chest but she didn't know why, if only knew it was her heart and not her chest.

"You should have come in" he told her.

"But you guys were working so diligently, i didn't want to disturb you." she replied everyone was outside the room and almost all of ikon noticed there little exchange o whispers.

"YA! i'm still hungry. why are we waiting?" Suhyun shouted jokily. before adding a "Meow!" to the end which made all the boys laugh.

tumblr_nfhr56Lmrv1s285zuo1_r1_400.giftumblr_nfhr56Lmrv1s285zuo2_r1_400.gif

 

Okay so there you have chapter four i promise suhyun will realise soon hopefully but isn't it cute when she is clueless.