Team Ups and secret plans

Blank Love

hqdefault.jpg

just stating he is looking directly at suhyun when he asks.

 

Chapter 5 

 

2 weeks had pasted by quickly and without realising what had happened Lee Hayi and Suhyun sat in the middle of a practice room, working on the composition of I'm different. They went over the tune and listened to the music whilst working out how to sing the song. They had some rough recordings for it but they couldn't quiet find the right way to tell the story of the song. Although the song was in Suhyuns area of expertises she felt odd without her brother guiding her in what he imagines for the cute stalker concept she usually took up. 

"I don't know, I love the song and the composition but without having a physical idea of how to play out the song I cant quiet imagine it." Suhyun explained. 

Lee Hayi was in agreement "I know what you mean, it feels hard to show. Maybe we should take a break and grab a drink?" She needed to get out of this room and she knew suhyun did too. 

"Sounds like a plan, I'm all for coffee!" Suhyun explained as they rose from their positions and walked to the door. 

They reached the company cafe and saw Bobby and BI. 

"Hey looks like today is a good day!" BI shouted as they reached the girls and flung his arms around them in a tugging hug. 

"Ya! I can't breath!" Suhyun cried, "Oppa save me from this ape!" She wailed to Bobby. 

"Who are you calling an ape?!?!" He tightened his grip and picked both girls up and swung slightly. 

"Say it properly, Suhyun." Bobby had now gotten into being less anxious around her and taken to teasing her too. 

"NO! Please bobby don't make me!" She begged still in BI's hold. 

"Come on. Say it" He looked her right in the eye. 

"What are they on about?" Lee Hi whispered into BI's ear. 

"You'll see." BI whispered the reply with a grin. 

Suhyun left out a huff "fine! Oh Bobby Oppa! My prince charming! My dark knight! Please save me from this great big pabo of an ape." She cried out. A slight silence before she spoke again. "Now please!" 

Bobby let out a huge grin and pulled Suhyun out of BI's grasp, without realising it they stayed in each others embrace before BI coughed aloud. They pulled away both looking nervious. 

" so why is today a great day?" Lee Hi asked remembering what BI had said before. 

"Well if you must know bobby here gets to debut as a rapper with a new subunit before ikon gets to debut. And on our way for celebratory coffee we bumped into these two amazingly beautiful if not slightly moody and annoying sunbae cuties." BI was a charmer that for sure.

"Ya! We are not moody!" Lee hi yelled whilst htting BI

"Or annoying!" Suhyun added.

"But they are total cuties" Bobby added whilst pinching suhyuns cheek.

They decided to head together to the cafe and talk about their recent works and plans. Bobby and Lee hi went to get the drinks whilst Bi and suhyun found a table.

Both groups had similar but seperate conversations.

"Oppa?" suhyun wanted to ask about the ious time her and BI had spoken.

"Yes? What is it?" BI waited for her question.

"You remember the time before?" BI nodded, "You know you asked who I liked in Ikon?" He smiled "Do you finally have an answer Suhyunnie?" BI hoped she had finally realised her feelings for one of the boys so that either her heart could be broken and healed as quickly as possible or she could have a happily ever after depending on her answer. "No, thats not it." BI was now confused so raised an eyebrow and waited for her to continue the conversation. "Well you asked if i was watching the member that follows me around and looks like a kicked puppy when i say he is like a brother to me." she stated. BI nodded along "Yes?" she was hesitant "Well, um.. Oppa, who looks like a kicked puppy when i say he is like a brother?" she asked not knowing how she would react if it was anyone apart from Bobby. She new that BI had meant that someone liked her and was hurting in his one sided love, although it did take her sometime to realise this. And when she finally caught on she realised she only wanted it to be bobby. Not even a glimmer of any other member came into mind. She looked past BI as she waited for his answer and saw how Lee Hi and Bobby looked like a sweet couple how their styles matched and how they looked whispering together, for some reason her heart hurt. She had to admit it now it was her heart and she could feel her eyes well up as she heard the waiter at the counter comment on how well they matched. She looked back to BI, not noticing the Bobby turned to see Suhyun look like she was crying. "I think you know Suhyun." he looked at her and smiled softly nodding his head to indicate the people behind him.

Bobby couldn't hold back he knew he would have to answer lee hi's questions in the end, but for now Suhyun looked heart broken and he needed to go to her. It wasn't his brain but his heart controlling him. He walked up and grabbed either side of her face wiping a stray tear and brushing her fringe to the side. "fool, why are you sad?" he said softly. BI noticed the exchange and walked to help Lee Hi with their drinks. Both bobby and suhyun would have to answer each others questions and other peoples quesions. Suhyun put on a great smile, "Pabo! I'm not sad it's just dust" he smile faltered for a minue before she looked back to him. "It's okay you don't have to tell me" his thumb rubbed her cheek. "But never lie to me suhyun, because i dont think my heart can take watching you sad." He didn't realise the confession he was making till the words left his mouth and before anything else could be said or done CEO yang walked into the cafe and approached them coughing to break them away from their own little world.

 

Okie dokie thats chapter 5 for you sorry to leave it on a small edge the next chapter will e what lee hi and bobby were whispering and maybe how suhyun and bobby will escape the ceo yang situation. There also maybe some BI and Lee HI in the next chapter and maybe some more in future.