The School Boy Band

4 FREAKS! [UPDATED!]

 

[[This is how the school look like and this is their school uniform :D haha~ I know a bit anime-ish but I like it :) ok then~ Enjoy]]

 


[RECESS TIME]

 

-Young Gin High School Cafeteria-

 

The students were eating their lunches peacefully at the school Cafeteria until…

 

“Kyyyaaaaa!!!!!” Two girls came in to the cafeteria hall and screams suddenly. Making every student eyes focus on both of them.

 

“They’re coming!!!” One of them screams again making every student anticipated to wait for the one who were they screaming for entering the cafeteria door…

 

The Young Gin High School Famous Boy Band.

 

The entire student became silent when they heard a various footstep coming closer….

 

*creak* When the door open……….

 

“Wooowww!!!!!” “ Kyaaa!!!!” Voice of students screaming the entire cafeteria can be heard after the school boy band ‘Nexus’ come in.

 

Nexus is the school boy band which consists of the school 4 famous students in Young Gin High School which is The Power Voice JongHyun. The talented SooHyun. The rock guitarist Hiroto and The hard metal drummer Kenzo.

 

 

Young Gin high school is just an ordinary high school and not a prestigious one but it became popular because lots of foreigners attend that school. Well, it is near the Foreigners Town.

 

Nexus is not only popular because of their look and their singing. They are also popular because of JongHyun and Kenzo parents is the biggest donators to the school.

 

"Kyaaa! It's Nexus! They're coming right at here!" One of the girl screaming like hell.

 

"OH MY GOSH! Kenzo is so cool today!!"

 

“So does SooHyun!” One of the girls squealing~

 

Other than the name ‘Nexus’ they are also being called ‘F4’. Like the drama ‘Boys Over Flower’. The name Flower 4 really suits them with their pretty and handsome face.

 

After the 4 boys buy their lunch they head out making the cafeteria in peace again after the storm of girls screaming and squealing.

 

“Awww!! The F4 is as handsome as ever today! Why can’t they eat at the cafeteria?” JungRi pouted.

 

“Well, if they eat here then the cafeteria would be full with girls squealing over them. We also can’t eat at here anymore Noona” TaeMin smile.

 

“Aigoo.. That’s why they have to eat at their club room. They have build a club but they didn’t accept any other members. Even though every club needs at least 5 member but because of they are special, the school just accept them as 4 member only .. Geez..” JungRi palm her face.

 

“Yah! MiJin-ah! Don’t you think this school is a bit cruel?” JungRi look at MiJin who is having her lunches peacefully besideTaeMin.

 

“Geez.. whatever… as long they are happy then it’s not my concern” MiJin continue eating her lunches.

“Noona… All you know is eating… You will get fat someday… And you don’t have to be so serious in this case… Don’t you have any sense of humor or something?” TaeMin pouted.

 

“Yah MiJin! Look! You make your brother cry again!”JungRi rested her arms on her waist.

 

“JungRi Noona! I’m not crying! I’m just worried with her always being serious like hell!” TaeMin corrected JungRi words.

 

“ahahaha! Sorry” JungRi winks at him making him a blush a bit.

 

“Haha! Sorry Tae… And FYI, I will never get fat” MiJin carved a smile making TaeMin pouted.

 

“Well.. About those Neck- or whatever! they don’t talk much with people and they’re being too cocky. They get the best treatments just because of their prêt- Ouch!” MiJin can’t continue her words until someone knock slightly her heads with a book.

 

“You can’t say like that MiJin-ssi. Their parents have donate to our school so much and their performances has help raising our school foundation you know.” Teacher Sandara winked at MiJin making TaeMin and JungRi go “oohhh”

 

“Haha.. you guys better be careful if want to talk bad about them. Or else you will be caught by their fans” Teacher Sandara carved a smile.

 

“anyways I need your help right now MiJin since you are our class president. Come with me” Teacher Sandara asked for MiJin and walk out of the cafeteria.

 

“You guys can go back to class. TaeMin don’t come to our class alright! Go back to your own class!” MiJin command and walk out of the cafeteria.

 

“Geez… Your sister is really boring you know…” JungRi pouted.

 

“Haha… Kind of true… She doesn’t talk much about guys…” TaeMin titled his head.

 

“but he has a crush on somebody you know?” JungRi grinned.

 

“eehh?! Really?! Who is it?!” TaeMin widen his eyes.

 

“Nexus best friend.. Joon…” JungRi smiled.

 

-Music Room No.2 a.k.a Nexus room-

 

After the boys finish buying their lunches, they headed to their group room which is known as Nexus Room.

 

JongHyun open the door and enter the room. So does the others. After that, Kenzo bring out a spectacle which the lenses is really thick and wear it.

 

“Yoossshhhaaaaa!!!! I’m going to continue with my drawing! JongHyun! Bring me some tea!” Kenzo immediately sat at a chair and begin drawing an anime.

 

“Aigoo… Kenzo you should eat your lunches first or you don’t have any stamina to work with your drawing…” JongHyun pats his own face slowly.

 

“Aah! Forgot about that! Did you bring anything for today JongHyun!” Kenzo rubbed his head.

 

“I brought some cookies for you guys! I just bake it yesterday. Come and try it” JongHyun then goes to his bag and bring out a plastic wrap which is full with assorted cookies.

 

“Kyahahahaa! Wow!! I want some! Save a bit for me!” Hiroto run to JongHyun like a boy wanting an ice cream but somehow…

 

PAKK

 

“Ouch! *sniff* HUAAAAA!!!!” Hiroto started to cry because he trips over himself. “That’s hurts! Huaaa!”

“Geez.. you’re being clumsy again Hiroto!” JongHyun goes after him and caressed him.

 

“I think an alien just happen to passed by you.. that’s why you trips suddenly..” The gloomy SooHyun came out of nowhere.

 

“Hiiik!!!! An alien!!!!” Hiroto scared a bit to heard that words. “There’s no such things as an alien exist!”

Hiroto words makes SooHyun glared at him sharply and it seems that Hiroto is afraid with that look.

 

“Alien do exists! Even scientists such as  Carl Sagan  and  Stephen Hawking  support it by saying say it would be improbable for life not to exist somewhere other than Earth! And if it does not exists, why did--” SooHyun continue babbling about his alien stuff. As he continue explain about it he lean closer and closer to Hiroto making Hiroto going shiver.

 

“Huuaaaaa!!!!! There’s an aliens exists!!!!” Hiroto started to cry again.

 

“Geez… Hyunnie.. enough with that… you’re making Hiroto cry again” JongHyun goes caressed Hiroto heads. Their situation just like a father and a son quarrel while the mother help the son.

 

“Sorry though… Anyways Jjongie! Don’t you think this school is getting crazier… they didn’t knew about our true nature… what is they knew about it someday?”SooHyun titled his head.

 

“Hmm…. They really just fallen at our looks but if they know our secret like this…”JongHyun looked down at his feet. The atmosphere somehow change a bit even the noisy Hiroto became silent.

 

"Until when do we have to keep this thing? huh*sigh*..." SooHyun sigh.

 

“Huh.. Just let it be.. As long we’re having fun with our music and our life then it’s ok” Kenzo who was stopped drawing his anime smiled making the other members back to their selves.

 

“Oh! Anyways, last week My mother goes to Ikebukuro and bought something to us” Kenzo goes to his bag.

 

“Ah! Same! but last week My bro go to some AnimeCon at Incheon and he bought something for you Ken since you’re also an OTAKU like him” SooHyun also goes to his bag and bring out something.

 

“Really?!!!! What is it?!!!”Kenzo bring his bag with him and goes near SooHyun.

 

“Wooowww!!! This is Haruhi Suzumiya limited edition pillow! I can’t believe it! Thanks SooHyun!” Kenzo goes all fluffy with that pillow. Hugging it tightly.

 

“Geez.. Ken-Chan! What did your mother bought for us?” Hiroto stop him.

 

“Owh! Sorry about that. Well… Since she knows our little secret she bought an apron for JongHyun” Kenzo bring out an apron from his bag and give it to JongHyun.

 

“OH MY GOSH!!! THIS IS SO CUTE!!!! PINK COLOUR!!! I LIKE IT!!!” JongHyun goes all fluffy with his new apron.

 

“For SooHyun my mom bought a Magician outfit cause someday she wants to see you perform magic tricks in this for her” Kenzo give a magician outfit for SooHyun. SooHyun immediately take it and off to wear it. “Me me me!!” Hiroto in.

 

“Hmmm… nothing for you” Kenzo grinned. “What??!!” Hiroto yelled. His heart almost going to break.

 

“Haha.. My mom is not into with games much but he bought funny glasses for you since you like weird things” Kenzo bring out the glasses and hand it over to Hiroto. “Aah.. This is also kinda cool”

 

[[A/N : This is all the things that they mention. JongHyun apron XD]]

 

“Let try all this things and look how it goes” Kenzo said but he just goes sitting with his new pillow.

 

-Staff Room-

 

It seems that MiJin have to help Teacher Sandara at the staff room.

 

"MiJin! Please help me a bit at here~" Teacher Sandara called me. “What is it” MiJin titled her head.

 

“Please bring this to the Music Room No.2 . They didn’t inform the school about their club activities yet” Teacher Sandara gives some handout for MiJin. “Music Room No.2? which club is it?” MiJin ask.

 

“Hmm… I also don’t know… better check yourself” Teacher Sandara smirk. While MiJin still in confuse.

 

“Ok then.. I’m going now…” MiJin bowed to Teacher Sandara and off she goes.

 

“That girls also don’t know Nexus Room… Aiya Aiya” Teacher Sandara then continue with her work.

 

On the other hand

 

“Wow! You really look like a magician SooHyun!” Hiroto observed SooHyun thoroughly.

 

--------------

 

“Geez… after I help with the class stuff now I have to do other club stuff..” MiJin sighed while walking towards Music Room No.2

 

-------------

 

“haha! You look really funny Hiroto!” Kenzo chuckle a bit.

 

------------

 

“Which club using the Music Room No.2?” MiJin thought as she is already closer to the music room.

 

-----------

 

“hey hey hey! Am I cute wearing this apron?” JongHyun showed off his new apron.

 

------------

 

“aha! Here it is! Are they having fun or something? Their voice can be heard” MiJin is in front of the Music Room No.2 which is Nexus Room.

 

-----------

 

“haha! Stop it Hiroto! It’s too funny!” SooHyun tried to hold back with Hiroto gags.

 

-----------

 

“Hmm… Better go in now..” MiJin hold the door knob and twist it.

 

“Excuse Me!”

 


 

There goes the first chapter :D How is it? Can't imagine JongHyun wearing that apron XD Please comment and subscribe :D