We've been found out?

4 FREAKS! [UPDATED!]

“Hmm… Better go in now..” MiJin hold the door knob and twist it.

 

“Excuse Me!”


 

“Excuse Me! *smile widely* I come to deliver the club hand--” MiJin jaws dropped. She can’t continue her words when she saw the school famous Nexus is somehow in a crazy clothes? All of them were frozen for a moment.

 

“I’m s-s-sorry for bothering you!!” MiJin immediately close the door leaving the guys in a shocking state.

 

Hiikk!! I think I just saw something that I shouldn’t have too! But why Nexus is here??!

 

“Bukyaaaaa!!!! She saw us?! She saw us?! We’re doom!!!!!” Hiroto going all crazy in the room.

 

“Yah yah! Hiroto! Keep it down!!! We need to remain cool!!!” SooHyun try to calm down Hiroto.

 

“Huh…. I think this is the last of my iness for the girls…. Huh….” Kenzo keep sighing.

 

“Wait here!” JongHyun take off his apron and goes out of the room.

 

He saw MiJin was standing in front of the room while looking a bit shock. MiJin saw JongHyun and startled for a bit.

 

“A-a-a!! I’m sorry for bothering you guys!” She bowed at him while looking him up and down.

 

“Haha… I think it’s my imagination to think that you guys are wearing something that doesn’t suit your face especially you wearing an ap--- mmmm!!!” MiJin can’t continue her words when JongHyun suddenly close and grab her into the room.

 

“Mmmmm!!!” JongHyun let go of MiJin.

 

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” MiJin frown at JongHyun.

 

“Yah! U-u-ummmm…. Did just saw everything just now?” JongHyun look deeply through MiJin eyes.

 

“Huh? You mean you were wearing an apron just now?” MiJin words makes all the boys shock.

 

“Huuaaaa!!!! She saw us!!!” Hiroto cried while holding his head with both of his hand.

 

“Kyaaaa! What should we do???!!!!” JongHyun squealing like a girl.

 

“Should we brainwash her like Alien does??!!!” SooHyun popped up with a suggestion.

 

“We should call the alien SooHyun!!” Kenzo grab a piece of dark blue cloth and ……………… it on the floor. Both SooHyun and Kenzo make a ritual calling their aliens “ Utala utala Utala UUUU~” while the other two boys are still in chaos.

 

Ummm…. What the heck with these guys? Is this the famous Nexus? I didn’t know they were like this.

 

“Arrghhh! We can’t be like this anymore! We have to stop! Hyunnie! Ken-chan! Stop your chanting!” JongHyun command Kenzo and SooHyun to stop their chanting.

 

“Anyways, you! *point finger at MiJin*”MiJin gulp a bit. “ We need your help…please…”JongHyun begging MiJin.

 

OMO…… Those puppy eyes….. it’s so rare….ya-ya-YAHH!!!! What Am I thinking?!

 

“W-w-what are you saying? I don’t understand…..” MiJin look confused.

 

"Are you sure we can trust her? what if she revealed it to the other student?!" Hiroto frown a bit.

 

"Please... we need your help..." JongHyun plead.

 

“I still don’t get you guys” MiJin shake her head slowly.

 

“Wow…. What do we have here?” All of them turned and saw.....

 

 

Joon, Nexus Best friend.

 

*Gasp* T-t-that’s Joon!! OMO!!

 

MiJin blush a bit too see her crush in front of her. Kenzo notice with her face changing red.

 

“Umm.. you okay??” Kenzo lean his head. “I’m fine! Totally fine!” MiJin carved a slight smile which is really hard to see.

 

“Did she find out?” Joon ask SooHyun.

 

“I think so? We call the alien to brainwash her but Jjong interrupt us” SooHyun pouted.

 

“Hmmm… I can't believe someone than I know about you guys…. We need to do something fast” Joon suggest.

 

“Should we call the alien again?” Kenzo lean his head. “NO!” Joon, JongHyun & Hiroto says in unison earning a pout from both SooHyun and Kenzo.

 

“W-w-wait!!! What are you guys talking about? I don’t understand anything??!” MiJin raised her brows.

 

“well, to tell you the truth…. We’re somehow a bit different? Not like the rumors??” Kenzo scratch his head.

 

HUH??