Chapter 1 - Moments

Vancouver Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Chapter 1

 

Have you ever wondered how you ever got into a situation in the first place? And the more you try to figure things out, the more confused you get? Because, you can never seem to pinpoint the exact starting point or the ending. It seems like our stories all begin the moment we are concieved and carries on till the moment we die. Sometimes if your life was full enough it still continues by legacy.

My moment, a needle prick that stained and blooded my life was both a hazy memory and a terrific clear terror. It wasn't a beginning and it wasn't a conclusion – oh, it was definitely a sort of .

That moment when I awkwardly crumpled onto the ice not even a second after being in the air with my shoulder somehow suddenly right under the left of my chin. There was a few shockingly horrifying moments were my subconcious deduced that I was stuck and I couldn't move – I was frozen.

And then, just like that I felt the bone within slide, and click into place. And then I was stumbling and standing, clutching, trying to keep my arm up and trying to hide my agonized expression towards the wall of the rink.

Granted, no one could have guessed it would happen like that. No one was witness to that terrible moment.

That connecting moment, when I had just began to move forward, to step into an intro of an era in my life that I had long dreamed, unlatched.

But no, no. The story co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter