joshua/nayeon | and sometimes, all i see is you

i wanna be your morning, baby | a seventeen x twice collection

and sometimes, all i see is you

joshua/nayeon

g, 123w

and i wonder if you think the same

 

 

 

 

Nayeon is not supposed to have time to keep up with yet another million member boy group, but here she is with seemingly all the time in the world, catching up on all their shows and performances when she's supposed to be catching up on practice. It is her manager that catches her in the act of streaming old 17TV videos of specifically Jisoo - er, Joshua - (her manager just raises an eyebrow and gives her a sly wink, and she wants to dig herself into a hole). She's only seen Jisoo a few times in person here and there, and realistically she shouldn't really notice him since it's always his other members pushing to the front and loudly greeting her, but she does.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Author's Note: Both are 95 line, so they are the older (if not oldest) members in their groups. What characterizes this couple is a sense of ~stability~ and maturity, but also the cliche innocent flower boy meets flower girl type relationship (not even sure if "flower girl" is the right term, lol). Visually, this couple would be stunning.

(that's a wrap for today's installment of drabbles! I have 3 more coming in a couple days)