I Love you! do you hear me?!! waeeee?!!!!

Bestfriend

(Riyeon's POV)

 

My name is Riyeon, ever since Elementary, Byunghun has always been my classmate, Our parents are good friends that's why whereve I am, Byunghun's there as well in good times or in bad times in inspirited times or in times of trial. that's Byunghun, my partner in life.

 

"yah! Riyeonnieee!! help me! how can you solve this?" Byunghun asked me while showing me the problem in his notebook.

"tsk tsk tsk!!~ that's what you get from always sleeping during class!" I ruffled his hair.

"aish! not my hair!!" he fixed his hair then ruffled my hair back.

"yah!! I'll not teach there! meeerong!!" I sticked my tongue out.

"ani ani!! mianhaeeee!" he hugged me while showing me his puppy eyes.

"aish arasseo arasseo! let me see..." I snatched his notebook and studied the problem.

"yeaah!" he showed peace sign.

"arasseo here..listen...." I started explaining. I noticed that he's writting something.

"yah!! are you listenning??" I said but suddenly he showed me a paper with a drawing in it. Its a boy and a girl holding hands and on the middle of it there's a big heart and at the top there's a big lettering saying "Best Friends".

I smiled widely and I was about to hug him but he wrote something at the bottm of the paper saying "Forever". He hugged me so tight and I hug him back as we laugh.

 

One day I saw him with a Gang.

 

"why did you join the Gang?" I asked him while we're walking in the school's hallway.

"Nothing..I just want to" he replied while playing with his phone.

"You just want to?" I looked at him. "Dont you know that it's dangerous?"

"I know what I'm doing..there are lots of people join gangs..Duh" 

I just shook my head.

 

Days passed.

 

here I am at the our favorite park, waiting for Byunghun to come...I've been waiting here for like an hour. but still...no sign of my Byunghun...

I texted him.

To: My Love Byungie <3

      yah~ where are you? I'm waiting here at our usual meeting place!

      you know I hate waiting!... :(( hurry up!

                                                   -Yeonnie.

after awhile..there's not reply from him... but I waited and waited until night hoping that he'll come. but no, no Byunghun.

 

Since that day, I didnt heard anything from him. He doesn't text, I dont see him at school either. I wonder how he's doing. I went to visit him at his house, but he wasnt there. 

I miss my Bestfriend, I miss Byunghun so bad...the man I secretly love.

 

Until one day, I saw him leaning against the tree in our campus listening on his Ipod. I quickly walked up to him. I removed his earphone and said

"What's happening to you, Byunghun?"

"wae? nothing." he said cooly. he was about to put back his earphone but I snatched it away.

"There's something you're hiding from me" I said angrily.

he sigh and leaned his head on the tree "what do I have to tell you?" he said annoyed.

"why you dont go to school anymore?" he rolled his eyes and was about to put back his ear phone but I snatched it away again and continued "why you dont talk to me anymore? why you dont reply to my messages?" he walked away in annoyed manner but I still didnt give up I ran up to him and grabbed his arm and turned him around to face me. "Byunghun!, what's really happening to you???"

"why do you care so much about my life? who are you to me?" he said and walked away like nothing happen not looking back. I felt my tears fell down my cheek but I wiped it away.

I was silenced by what he said. who am I to him? I'm just his bestfriend. Just that. nothing more. 

He left and never showend himself to me anymore. I didnt text him, I never visited him at his house either.

 

Two weeks passed when I got the news, Byunghun is in the hospital in grave condition. I went to the hospital as fast as I can but I was too.....late. when I opened the room where Byunghun is, the nurses was already putting blanket over him...that means he's already....gone. but I didnt still didnt believe that it was Byunghun so I ran up to the body and lift the covers, there i saw my Bestfriend. I didnt know what to do when I saw him. I hugged is cold body while crying and shouting his name hoping that he'll wake up, but of course he'll never wake up. 

"Byunghun!, I love you so much!" I said while hold his hands on my face and crying.

Chanhee Byunghun's older brother handed me Byunghun's Handphone. I red the message he sent to his gangmate saying.

 

"Hyung, dont you dare come near my Bestfriend. I did what you asked me to, right? I stayed away from her, Just please dont hurt Riyeon, I Love her so much...more than myself."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tada!!! finish!!

just a short one!

I really hope you liked it!!~ 

the ending is sad though... 

keke~