2nd January, 2015

THE BOMI DIARY

Argh, it's the start of school and I'm so not looking forward to this. Senior year, prom night and all those . I mean, what the hell am i gonna do in prom night when all those "popular" girls are getting all the hot guys in school?!? not to mention.... jongin.: (

Well, something really terrible happened today though. And yeah, you bet it. It had gotta do with the ever annoying guy... PARK CHANYEOL. Dang it, why do he have to be so irritating? So this is what happened....

Earlier this morning, as i was at my locker taking stuff i need for history(world's most boring subject), chanyeol came by with a cup of apple juice, probably from the canteen.

"HEY, YOON BOMI. JONGIN'S SECRET ADMIRER." he said with the ever irritating smirk on his face. 

"KEEP IT DOWN WILL YOU?!?" I lashed out at him. 

"Fine, i'm sorry alright? So erm... do you wanna hang out? Like after school?"

"No, not with you, at least"

"Wow. That hurts man. Right in the chest!"

"Look! You can go ahead and be the popular one getting close to those girls of yours. But leave me alone, i don't wanna be like them alright?!"

"But what about... jong-" i cut him off.

"Shut up!" I stomped away furiously.

Being the ever irritating Park Chanyeol he is. He held me back and as i tried pushing him away again, a guy accidentally bump into him causing the apple juice he was holding to spill all over me. And at the same time, unfortunately, I lost my balance and fell face down onto the floor. 

WHATS WORSE?!?!?! When I turn over to Jongin's locker, he was there and he saw all of it. (Well at least, he didn't heard the front part of our conversation) Ugh, I was so embarrassed. 

This is so not a way to start senior year....

If Chanyeol didn't keep bugging me, it wouldn't have happened. If Chanyeol didn't ask me at the hall way, Jongin wouldn't have seen it. 

DANG IT PARK CHANYEOL. I WILL GET BACK AT YOU SOMEDAYS I SWEAR. ><

Oh, the better thing that happened that day was that I got an A* for my holiday assignment. Dang, I should be really proud, shouldn't I? Ehe. 

-------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter is kinda short i guess? But it's roughly a short introduction about the relationship between chanyeol and bomi?!?! Well, I hope you guys like it! More characters will be introduced in the next chapter! So stay tuned!!! 

( sorry if it's ... as mentioned before, it's my first time reading! Do leave feedback so I can improve! Thank you, dears! ^ ^ )