Blank

One More Thing

A/N:...sorry for the late and short update!I hope you enjoy the story!^^..and remember...no comments=no updates...*evil laugh*...teeheehee

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Black.

Everything was shrouded in black.The people.The place.The atmosphere.It was suffocating.And he was not sure if he could take anymore of it.

There had been a wierd buzzing in his head since the morning.Which refused to go.Inspite of all the silent whisperings around.He didn't even register the elderly family butler calling him again and again.

'Master Changmin,it's time.The priest has arrived.It's time for the burial'.

Yes.His parents had died.Or the couple who he thought and called as his parents had died.He blindly followed the voice,not seeing where he was going.All he could see was Black and its various shades.The sky was dull and gloomy,heavy with clouds.Mimicking the load in his chest,squeezing his lungs.It looked ready to pour anytime.

He barely heard what was being said.Words like 'successful human beings','good samaritans', 'beloved parents' reached him.But they just went in through one ear and out through the other.

Beloved parents.

The man in the black coffin had been a good father.Strict and benevolent.Encouraging him.To be a honest person.The man had been also been a huge liar.The woman in the white coffin beside him had been the most gentle person he had ever known.A good mother. She had been a liar too.

'Changmin,you are adopted'.

Yes.Liars.They had loved him like as son and then they had lied to him.

'We adopted you when you were a baby'.

Parents don't lie to their children and keep such huge secrets.But they did.The man and the woman in coffins did.A week after the secret was out, they had died in a car crash.And he was left an orphan.Once Again.

The gray skies were rumbling,drowning the words.There bwas a loud clap of thunder and it began to pour like a tempest.But still he heard nothing.Saw nothing.Felt nothing.The wierd buzzing was still going on his head.He didn't know what he was doing.He didn't notice the stares he got as he started moving robotically,away from the crowd dressed in black.He didn't notice.And he didn't care.His feet were moving as if they got a mind of their own.He didn't even notice the flurry of his bodyguards around him.He didn't need them. He didn't need anyone.Because there was no one he would call his own.He had no siblings.No relatives.The people who he once called parents,were now gone too.

'Young Master,please wait'.

But he kept on going.He wasn't going to stop.There was no reason to stop.The buzzing in his head had increased.The rain was falling harder,making it a bit difficult to see what what in front of him.The heavens had split open,as if trying to wash away everything.But it couldn't wash away the building heaviness in his chest.He kept on walkinng like  azombie.No destination in mind.

The rain was coming down in buckets and he was soaked to his bones.His hair stuck down his forehead,almost blurring his vision.But he walked on.He didn't know how far or where he had walked.The sky was darkening.But the rain was still falling.It may have even increased a bit. Roaring on behalf of his screaming soul.

His muscles were screaming in soreness now.His vision getting blurry.The buzzing in his head had increased so much,it filled his entire body.Lack of food and water was making his head feel light.His breathing was coming in ragged gasps.The rain slipped past his soaked yet parched lips,going down in his throat,eyes and nose.It lashed his bare face with force enough to bruise,further drenching his already soaked skin.But he kept on.Feet pushing on.

It was strange how he had not  a thing in his mind.No destination.No thought.No reason.A blank and black endless space.His bambi eyes matched his mental state.Blank and dead.His parents had died.It had been their funeral and he had ran away from it.Shirked away from his duties.That was not how the heir of the Shim Incorporations should behave now,is it?That was not how he was supposed to act?

But he just didn't care.He didn't know anything.After the massive lie about his burth,was there anything left that he copuld call as truth. May be his name was also some fake thing.A lie.May be he was just a nobody afterall.His name,his heritage,his family.May be it had all been lies. All along.His whole life.

He was so lost into his blankness,he didn't notice the bright lights.Nor the loud honking.The only thing he did notice was his consciousness slipping.

'Aboji.Omoni.Wait for me',were Changmin's last thoughts as he gave up to the blankness.