.)3

Repeat

"Kookie! Welcome home baby!" I went to hug the love my life but he pushed me away. It was the first time he pushed me away and I remember the feeling of betrayal that formed in the pit of my stomach. I went to hug Jungkook again but again he pushed me away.

"Can't you see I don't want to be near you right now? Get the away from me!" The amount of shock I tried to hold in was overwhelming. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I turned around and slowly walked to our room. When I reached the room, I glared at Jungkook and slamed the door behind me. What the was wrong with him? We barely ever fight and it's never random like this. , I'm so frustrated.

I started throwing his stuff around the room starting with my favorite shirt of his and ending with his stupid dance shoes. I fell against the side of the bed and finally felt the tears roll down my face. How could he not want to be around me when all I want is him. Why is he pushing me away? Am I not good enough for him? Is there someone else? I sank towards the floor and started crying harder than before. I was like that for 10 minutes until I couldn't breathe right. I tried to calm myself down but I saw the mess I just made and I started experiencing a panic attack. I almost out when Jungkook walked into the room and started screaming something at me. I saw his hand come at me.

I woke up gasping for air. Kookie was a few feet away and I saw the concern in his eyes but all I could see was the memories that now made up my nightmares. The memories of the day he first hit me were ingrained in my head. The love-hate relationship I have with the man infront of me scares me to no end. I want the relationship to cease completely but there is that tiny bit of me that still has hope he will turn around and be my lover again. Hope he wouldn't run after me and punish me as well. 

"Suga," I flinch away at the once pet name he gave me. Seeing the panic that rose up in me he changed the name he used. "What's wrong, Yoongi?" I don't know what's wrong. Maybe it's the way you beat me or the way I still love you for no ing reason or maybe its because my biggest memory of you is the day you learned you could beat the out of me. I didn't want to say anything though. I didn't want to get hit by the hands I used to love on my skin. Instead I just cried silently while looking at my boss. He sighed and sat on the ground next to the couch.

"I get it you don't want to talk to me and thats fine. I wouldn't want to talk to me either after the past few years. Just please understand it's not actually my fault I have been harming you." My anger started boiling up in me and I couldn't stop my snort from escaping.

"Yeah, then who the was it, some ing ghost? You're so full of Jungkook. Just leave me alone." I turned my body towards the back of the couch and closed my eyes shut waiting for the punishment that was going to arrive at anytime. It didn't ever come though. All that happened was Jungkook getting up and leaving the room with the floor boards squeaking underneath him. My body remained tense until I heard the burner be shut off and the bulgogi he cooked be put on plates. The smell was delicious and it reminded me of when we used to cook together. 

The floor boards started to squeak next to the coach and I realised that he was already by the couch. I heard two plates be set on the coffee table and the couch by my feet started to sink in.

"Yoongi, please at least eat with me." I felt my stomach growl and knew I had to eat. I slowly sat up and slid my plate and myself away from Jungkook. I grabbed my chopsticks and started eating like I haven't had anything to eat in days. I didn't want to remember when we made bulgogi together. I didn't want to remember anything good about him anymore. What I need to remember is, he beats me and he hasn't treated me like a decent human in a long time. I finished eating and immediately got up and took my plate to the sink. I washed the plate and put it in dishwasher and then walked straight into my room. I closed the door and sat with my back against it. 

"Suga?" I felt the knocking on my back. Why does he have to have concern laced into his voice? Why didn't he just beat me and leave? Stupid Jungkook.