....

Stamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another morning come by, Kai wakes up.Seem like he remembers everything as he stared at the sofa. On the sofa, Suzy, and Amber were sleeping soundly. Kai got up and walks to the kitchen for water. 

"I knew you would be the first to be up, bro! I know you remember everything. That drunk trick will work on anyone but not me. i am guessing you are on time on your first day at the company. Now get dressed, man! Break a leg~~ "

Kyungsoo was the first one to left the house. He could not sleep at all last night after they decided that Kai should go to the company. Sehun and his father are both in the hospital. The only thing that they could do was forcing Kai into it so they could save the business. Kyungsoo was up the whole night planning some files that will help Kai on his first day. Though Kyungsoo goes around taking photos and having a persue dream of being a simple photography, his family background is no joke. He has connections that could help him all the time. Using all the connections through his dad, Kyungsoo got all the informations for Kai and got Kai's daily schedule for him so Kai could cope easier. 

As Kai read the note, a beam smile appeared on his lips. Kai seem to be pump up with his buddy message. He quickly got dressed up. Right in front of the mirror, he stared into himself,

 "Buddy, I mean hyung, wake up faster. I am your brother. I will be living my life into a new goal that i had never dream of right now. I am living as Oh Jongin now. Get up faster. Everyone need you. Especially our father will be proud of us."

As Kai stared at the mirror, "eh gentlemen, it is time to go i suppose. I am going to be your personal secretary" Suzy is up and all dressed up as well. She smiled at him softly. 

"Alright, let's start our day as the new heirs" As usual the bright and positive Kai gets on his way. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Kyungsoo, leaving the house in the morning, he calls Sulli. 

"where are you? did you get home safe last night?" he asks,

"I did oppa, where are you right now? you should get some rest. I am at the hospital with Sehun's father now."

"huh? why are you there?"

"urm...I will have to look after Sehun and his father since Krystal get out of the hospital. She went back to work again oppa"

"huh!? what in the world is she planning to do? this is nonsense"

"I know.. I am sorry i could not stop her if that is what she wanted to do."

"I'll will be at the hospital with you today, may be in hour i will be there."

Kyungsoo then went to meet with Krystal at the mart that she worked in. He opens the door and look at Krystal preparing beverages into the fridge. Then they sat down facing each other. 

"do you really have to do this?" Kyung asks, "Have you imagine how hurt Sehun will be if he knows you are doing all this after losing his baby?" Kyungsoo sounds mean right here. He is extreamly mad with Krystal. 

Krystal looked down and sighs, "you guys think that i did not know that you guys took the semester off just because of me and Sehun? I am  just.. " tears ".. I just feel like everything is my fault. It is all my fault that all of you had to go through this. You know.. Sehun would be so mad if he finds out about this as well. I just feel like i need to work so hard so that your effort for us will not go to waste. I have to earn money so at least i could satisfy myself that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter