OUT OF THE HOUSE

Stamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A morning at school, everyone focus on their own lessons, but Krystal seem to be pale again, everyone was worried about her. Sulli, ''Krys, are you okay? you look very pale.'' she wipe the sweat over Krystal's forehead. ''I am fine, Sul. I think i am'' she hardly smiles. 

Kyungsoo came and give her a coolpad to stick to her forehead, ''I have got one left, put it on. I hope it helps'' 

''let's go eat as soon as it breaks, you really look like you will faint any second right now'' Amber talks as she fan Krystal with a notebook. 

Sehun just look at everyone worrying toward Krystal and he seem so stuffy because he can't even open his mouth to ask, 

THe bell rings~~ Kyungsoo, Sulli, Amber and Krystal gathered at the cafeteria. Sehun slowly follows behind and stand behind a wall, looking at Krystal for far away,

while Kai sit at the table close to where Sehun was standing, he was looking at Sehun. 

Sulli ''Krys, what to you want to eat? rice or porridge '' 

Kyungsoo ''of couse porridge, you silly.'' 

Sulli was kinda taken back and she gulps ''okay oppa,.. I'l-ll go order'' she left the seat and went up to order their food *did he just call me silly?* she smiles.. 

Krystal lay her head on the dining table ''my mom would hit my head if i did this at home, but i am out of power, i can't even keep my head up now'' Amber pats her head, ''it is fine, your mom is not here''

Sulli came back with the food, and everyone start to eat, BUT 

Krystal suddenly want to vomit as soon as she smell the food, 

Kyungsoo ''what is wrong?'' he looks at her, Sulli caress her back, ''are you sure, you are okay?'' 

Krystal  shakes her head, ''I am not eating guys, i really can't eat right now, enjoy your food.'' She get up and went back to class, 

Sehun who was looking at her give a deep sigh and turn around, Kai was there, their eyes meet but still the two did not talk, Sehun drop down his head and walk back to class too. Krystal lay her head on the desk, and fast asleep, as Sehun reach the class, he sit still, but then no one was around. Sehun went close to Krystal and look at her in the eyes, he kneel down near the desk, looking at her closely. Kai witness everything, and Amber arrived. 

Amber ''what is that jerk doing?!'' she was about to go in but Kai held her hand and drag her away from the class, ''what is wrong with you!?'' 

Kai ''I like you'' he boldly say it out.

Amber ''what? tsk,'' she hits his head

Kai ''oh ! when will you stop hitting my head?'' 

Amber ''when you stop those ing stupid jokes!'' Amber suddenly turn red, very red, [is it shyness or madness? :LOL] 

Kai just rubs his head ''aish'' --+++ ''but hey,.. I think Sehun is hiding something from us.'' 

Amber 'hide what?'' 

Kai ''something, i don't know'' 

Amber ''he is a jerk, what could a jerk hide?'' Amber is still very mad. 

Kai ''hey, but he is still one of our friends, you have to know that'' 

Amber sighs.. ''whatever'' 

Back to the class, Sehun just still look at Krystal and tears form on his eyes, Kyungsoo walk back from the cafeteria, he saw it but weirdly Kyungsoo stands still and look at the couple, he didn't bother Sehun with the anger he has on him not until Sulli came, ''what do you think you are doing?!'' she shout at Sehun and he stands up quickly, keeping his head down, Sehun says nothing and he back away. Sulli then walk pass Sehun by a glare in the eyes to Krystal and put a wet towel over her head. 

''She is not very well. Please take her to the hospital.'' Sehun says it in a deep sad voice and he grabs his bag and left school. 

Sulli then tries to wake Krystal up, ''Krys? Krys?!' YAH!!'' Sulli shout and Kyungsoo ran to Krystal, ''what is wrong?'' Kyungsoo then lift Krystal up, Sulli calls the ambulance and both Kyungsoo and Sulli took Krystal to the hospital, Sehun was outside the school, he saw everything, he just hide everything inside and went into his car, he cried again, ''be well, Krystal,.. don't ever get sick'' he thought to himself. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter