Angel

Baekhyun Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He ran faster and faster, deeper and deeper into the woods, shedding tears as he ran away. Away from the pain, the suffering, the tears, the depressing atmosphere that lingered in the air. Today was the day of her funeral. The death that affected one person the most.. Baekhyun .His whole world had been torned, crushed, ripped apart.

Of course, this would happen if it was one of his other friends. But, this friend was different. She was special to him, as he was to her. She loved baekhyun and chased him almost everyday. It was sorta like a routine. But now that routine is going to be gone. She wasn't here anymore. Her cheerful attitude, her dazzling jade green eyes, her smile and laughter are now gone. This person is none other than You. You was found dead in your apartment when your best friend came over. She went and told Baekhyun about and he went to check it out. When he saw her lifeless body on the ground, Baekhyun fell to his knees and stared at her with his eyes open and mouth hanging open. Her body was covered in blood, cuts, and bruises. Her eyes were wide open. They turned from being bright and full of energy into being dull and lifeless.

Now, they had arranged her funeral for today. About halfway through the funeral, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter