DN GOSSIP-2 FOR 1

☾⚔ DarkNight High RolePlay ⚔☽ ACTIVE ↱Fb based LITERATE rp AU ⇶ yuri straight | !!URGENT!! HIRING ADMINS | NEED MORE FEMALES | GOING THROUGH SCRAPBOOK AC |
DN GOSSIP
Is it possible for someone to be shipped with two people at once(especially with the two people he seems to resent the most)? Apparently so. New students and even old students are starting to ship student Chunji with Amaia(Lisa) and the nurse, well he likes to call himself Xander. Poor Amaia has made so many attempts to make Chunji like her, but to no avail. Ah, young love. Or maybe everyone's just ? Hmm.

Speaking of , student Dani has confessed to have had with only one student(who it has been revealed to have been Yuju). That doesn't mean she's only had once! It means Dani has had more experience with the teachers! Oh, . It has been revealed that one of the former teachers here took her ity! Wow, that's intense. Who the teacher was, I'll never tell. But what a surprise.

Hmm. The word ity was mentioned. Ah, yes. As Xander put it, the ' box.' Now, what in the flying is a box? if I know. If I had to make a guess, it'd be the little note Chunji made, asking why it was such a big deal to be a in a place like this(you can take from this that Chunji is, himself, a ). Asking that question resulted in Amaia confessing she's a as well, and rather new student Tang talking about, what was it? UNs? Last I checked, that's not even a word. But yes, all the s of this school seem to have grouped together in that one little note, which only served to annoy Chunji more.

SPOTTED: Student, well and lifeguard, Jinri was seen having an encounter with student Chanhee. Or was it Chunji? Negative; it was both. After her session at the pool, Jinri must have wanted to take a breather out in town. As she was walking, an eerie melody coming from a dark alley seemed to persuade her to follow it. Inside the dark alley, a figure was seen with a pair of speakers. Contrary to his upbeat personality, Chanhee appears to enjoy quite uncanny music. From there, Jinri's encounter with Chanhee turned to one with Chunji. The poor unfortunate girl. After short conversation, the boy slipped out into the crowded streets, leaving the girl(and the speakers) alone in the alley. It goes without saying that the girl did try to return the speakers to Chunji, but claiming to never having enjoyed listening to music, the boy refused to take back the speakers. Hmm, I wonder if Chanhee will ever get his(actually sort of burnt, thanks to Chunji) speakers back? Honestly, probably not.

Is this a dream come true? Or am I still dreaming? A new, dazzling student has appeared in DarkNight, captivating the eyes of...who? Xander? That's right. The nurse appears to have fallen for the girl's charms. Love at first sight? Maybe so? Oh but wait! Who's the student? Why it's the one and only Jennifer Lawrence! She made her grand entrance with the exposure of her legs. Honestly, I do hope something sparks between them!

Can I have a [SPOTTED] #2? No? Fine. Well, student Hyosung and Townsperson Leonardo have been SPOTTED sharing quite an intimate session together! Am I invading their privacy by potentially telling the whole general public that they may or may not have had ? Yes, I am. But hey, I'm only a journalist. I tells em as I sees em! Going back to Hyosung and Leonardo...yes. They've been spotted sharing intimate times together. That's all there is to say, nothing more nothing less.

Hold on. What was that? Yuju's in love? No no, not necessarily love. She may not be in love, but she has made a confession! To who, I don't even know(and I'm the greatest stalker in the world-). She mentioned no name, only that she's been liking Anon since day 1. Oh? I wonder who it is.

is fun but what happens when there's three people? Nothing really...besides the fact they're having a . So many of these no-gooders have been looking for people who are up and willing to join in a . Too many are more than just eager! Oi, this school is becoming dirtier by the minute.

A question comes to thought. Is Dani a masochist? During her conversation with teacher Jiho, she mentions that she actually enjoys the punishments given to her. Of course, that opinion may change depending on what the punishments are. Or will it? Unfortunately I can not venture through the inside thoughts of Dani's mind. But I sure do wonder. How many people here are masochists? Probably more than one would expect.

Going on with Dani, looks like she and Yuju have been getting quite close together. They've been seen hanging around together both on campus and in town. Is it just close friendship? Or could it be something more? Through Dani's actions, however, it can be assumed that she is not very much looking for a long term relationship. Hmm, or is she?

Someone's either been pranking the anon confessions or genuinely wanted everyone to complete the dares they've been sending in. It's funny, because they're all either related or completely psychotic, ranging from kissing someone while shoving ice down their pants to dancing with no music. Absolutely psychotic. Unfortunately(or thankfully?) no one has been contributing to these dares. Let us hope no one does.

May 30, 2017