DN GOSSIP-ANONS ARE GETTING INTERESTING

☾⚔ DarkNight High RolePlay ⚔☽ ACTIVE ↱Fb based LITERATE rp AU ⇶ yuri straight | !!URGENT!! HIRING ADMINS | NEED MORE FEMALES | GOING THROUGH SCRAPBOOK AC |
DN GOSSIP
Even in this mess of a school, the unusual chemical reaction called love seems to be able to get itself triggered. Someone has confessed to have fallen in love with a fellow teacher! It was not specified who the teacher is, unfortunately. Hopefully we will find out soon, and maybe even have our first couple!
^A little funny addition, Headmaster claims to know who anon is and who anon is talking about. I wonder if Headmaster is thinking of the right people?

Speaking of Headmaster, it appears many students would like to bother said headmaster. To their dismay, Headmaster is here to supervise not to play. At least he allows them to do whatever the hell they please. As Chunji said, "[you] could kill a man and Headmaster wouldn't care." Well, Chunji also directed this to teacher Namjoon: "Idiot doesn't even know Headmaster doesn't give two s."
"Thanks, Chunji." -Headmaster

SPOTTED: While we're on the topic of Chunji, might as well talk about him. He's been quite busy lately, be it in the dorms, in town, or in campus. Well, him and Chanhee, the other personality he shares bodies with. In the dorms, Chunji was spotted sitting alone, dwelling in his depressing thoughts. Some say he looked lonely; that he sat in the den purposely so someone would talk to him. Others think he was having a good time with his thoughts. Only Chunji could tell. Well, whichever one it was, it doesn't matter. Student Hakyeon decided it was a good idea to sit aside the pyromaniac and start conversation. Something about hunting foxes? Moving on to town. Well actually, there's not much to say about what he did in town besides the fact that he was caught hanging around the red light district by ed teacher Namjoon. Though there is much to say about Namjoon pulling Chunji aside into a separate room, locking them inside. He claims to have done that so Chunji can escape from the dirty world of the red light district, but who is he kidding? Chunji went into the dirty side of town with full knowledge that he would be surrounded by es. Besides, it's not like that teacher actually cared about him, right? Ah, also Dani sprayed Chunji's with spray paint, so Chunji did the only logical thing anyone else would do. He painted the rest of his pants. Let's put that aside for now and move over to what's new in campus. Let's see, Chanhee was caught hanging around the bothersome student, Dani...and also was seen capturing pictures of fellow student Hyuna. Oh? What's happening there? I thought Chanhee was the shy personality? 

The new teacher Jin just got here and it looks like he's already had enough. He had his own tantrum inside his own classroom, complaining about how he didn't get enough respect from his students. Well I mean, you're teaching at a detention facility? For criminals? I'd be surprised if any of them even knew what respect was.

I mentioned love earlier, right? Ok I'm going to smoothly-not so smoothly-maneuver this back to that topic. Female student Dani has announced that she's saving her first kiss for her one true love. Yuju decided that she's Dani's one true love by giving her multiple kisses. Welp, that escalated quickly.

Alright, I think we've talked too much about the males. Not enough females here! So let's go to the girl's dorm. We have some talented criminals here; Yuju and Iris were captured singing and dancing together in their rooms! BFFL? Maybe?

Hyuna may not look innocent, and she definitely isn't innocent. Now when I say innocent, I don't mean in a ual way. Well, I guess she's here for a reason but I mean...  Well, anyway. The girl seems to be addicted to fist fights. Fist fights? Actually, it's unsure if she's attracted to fist fights specifically or just fights in general. Regardless, she was forced to sit in the hall, along with two other boys, to wait to speak with the counselor.

Ah, one more thing. PE teacher David seems to have disappeared. Did he get bailed out? Did he move on to prison? Will he come back? Hopefully he comes back.

May 17, 2017