DN GOSSIP-IT'S BEEN AWHILE

☾⚔ DarkNight High RolePlay ⚔☽ ACTIVE ↱Fb based LITERATE rp AU ⇶ yuri straight | !!URGENT!! HIRING ADMINS | NEED MORE FEMALES | GOING THROUGH SCRAPBOOK AC |
DN GOSSIP
And here we are again, witnessing another one of Daehyun's . Let's be honest here. Who shoots themselves on purpose? Well apparently Jung Daehyun does. None of the older members are really surprised-as this as happened once before-but the newer peope are definitely surprised. Especially the new counselor, who stood right in front of the crazy student as he proceeded to shoot his own right hand. She even went as far as to take his precious gun away! That, of course, didn't end well. However, the gun did return to Daehyun's hands. The reason for shooting his own hand isn't that logical either. He touched counselor Jieun's pet bunny and felt something squirming in its fur. But, considering Daehyun, Jieun should really get that rabbit checked. But seriously, who does that? Obviously Daehyun does.

While we're on the topic of Daehyun. Remember his encounter with former student Yoongi out in town? In the alleyway when he almost shot the kid to death? Yeah... seems like Daehyun had a moment of nostalgia. Just like the other student, he snuck out of campus late at night, and went into the same alley. Surprisingly, the Jung Daehyun had his first smoke, once again, in remembrance of the other fellow student that moved on to prison long ago. However, after one puff, he shot the cigarette, and strode back into the busy street of town, without a second look back.

What looked like the start of a new ship got everyone excited. Sadly, it wasn't a new ship. Student Jessica and nurse Myunghan seemed to have bumped into each other in the middle of town and had a little chat together. The only thing that happened there was a little poison bargain. Bummer.

Pfft and that leads us to the topic of our lonely female teacher Taylor Momsen. The teacher that's been here the longest but sadly doesn't seem to have any friends-until today! Thank god we got a counselor here, otherwise our poor poor teacher would have been left alone for who knows how long? Her sarcasm keeps too many people away from her(don't tell her I said that). Who knows how Jieun manages to deal with Taylor? Who cares though? Friends! yay?

The new nurse, Baek Myunghan, seems to have been causing a lot of trouble these days! No, not the kind of trouble Daehyun commits. Definitely not. No, as Daehyun put it, Myunghan seems to be 'a mad scientist in denial'. Hmm. Nobody really denied it... back to the point. Myunghan has been killing and experimenting on animals, even domestic animals! First it started out with harmless lab rats, the typical stuff, but then he went on to killing Jimin's cat! Oh geez. And then snakes for poison? This nurse really is something.

August 31, 2015