(_|_)

Food Trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sooyoungie!”

 

The shikshin was alerted by the mention of her name but she wasn’t moving from her seat. She was too focused on the drama she was watching and also her food that she was currently chewing. The living room was peaceful for about few minutes after Sooyoung was being called. But when she was about to eat a spoonful of her food, the voice came again. This time, it was a terrifying one.

 

“SOOYOUNGIE!”

 

Sooyoung dropped her food on the floor as well as she accidentally bit her tongue. She groaned at the pain and cleaned the mess before quickly entering her bedroom when realizing how impatient her girlfriend was already. “Miyoung ah! You made me dropped my food!” She looked up from wiping her hands on her shirt and saw her girlfriend, only in hot pink lingerie.

 

“And I made you drop your jaw too, hmm?”

 

Tiffany chortled when Sooyoung closed in embarrassed. “Sooyoungie…” The smirking one patted the empty space of the bed, also rubbing the sheets in circles while eyes darting seductively to her lover. “I’m starting to feel so cold…and……for you…” She her lips and winked at the same time to Sooyoung too. What a tease.

 

“I, uhm,” Sooyoung cleared nervously as she took small steps to the bed. “I–” But once her eyes met with the clock on their nightstand, Tiffany swore Sooyoung’s eyeballs almost came out. “GOTTA WATCH COOKING WITH IM YOONA SHOW!” Just like that, Sooyoung was already back at the living room after giving a kiss on the cheek for the dumbfounded Tiffany.

 

“YAH! SOOYOUNGIE!”

“NOT NOW!”

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter