Love Bites

Love Bites

Chapter 7

 

Yuri's mouth kept opening and closing like a fish as she turned paled, her eyes wide and her breath clogged in . She had been caught. Her first week was almost finished and she had already been caught, 'Oh, !' Yuri thought, and heard footsteps and quickly grabbed Kibum's hand before dragging him away from the entrance of the dorms. She ran behind the dorm building, her wig still in Kibum's hand.

 

Kibum was still shocked. He had just found out that his crush, the only guy that has ever been nice to him, was actually a girl all along. Kibum turned to see Yeonseok standing there, his...her eyes filled with fright.

 

Staring into Kibum's eyes, Yuri could feel her legs shaking as she tried so hard not to cry, 'God Kibum Oppa, please understand?' Yuri thought, putting her hands up in front of her and spoke, "Please, just hold on and give me a chance to explain?"

 

Kibum did nothing but nod, his eyes still wide and his mouth still agape.

 

Yuri took in a breath as she put her hands down, "Look, it's not what you think. I mean, it is but it isn't at the same time." 'Come on Yuri, is that the best you can do?' Yuri thought to herself, clearing as she began again, "Look Oppa, yes I'm a woman b...but I have a reason for this so just hear me out okay?" Yuri said, and saw Kibum standing still, his facial expression still the same. Sighing, Yuri brushed her fingers through her hair, "Look, I...I'm not Yeonseok. I'm not Yeonseok and I don't know anybody with that name. My real name is Yuri."

 

Kibum nodded, his mouth now closed but his eyes still wide in shock.

 

'This is going to take a while.' Yuri thought, sighing as she raised her hand to put her hair behind her ear, her hands fiddling around with the end of her sleeve. Chewing on her bottom lips, Yuri thought of where to start, "I...I didn't come here for fun if that's what you think. I...I'm actually here because someone I know goes here." Yuri said, while Kibum just stood there, listening "You see, I was dumped...I was dumped by a real jerk who I had been seeing for three years straight." Yuri said, and looked down at the ground, trying her best not to cry, "He had left me because in his words, I wasn't good enough to say the least. I wasn't his dream girl, I wasn't his picture perfect woman who was y and seductive. I was the bubbly, hyper and playful girly type." Yuri added, her hands fisted slowly, her teeth clenched together, "That wasn't up to his standards apparently." Yuri said, through clenched teeth.

 

Kibum didn't know where to start. He had so many questions but he only asked one that he knew was relevant right now, "W...What...u...um, did he say e...exactly?" Kibum asked, trying to remain calm.

 

Yuri sighed as she closed her eyes, her teeth unclenched, her fists still in a tight ball, "He said that I was too girly, that I was weak and I wasn't a woman. I was just a girl, I was too hyper, too happy. He said I was never serious enough." Yuri said, and felt tears rolling down her cheeks. She didn't know if it was because of the fact that Kibum found out about her secret or because relinquishing the words Yunho had engraved in her brain was stinging her skin and penetrating her already broken heart harshly, "And so, I...I decided to dress up as a boy and get into SM. I knew it was my only chance of getting my revenge and making him suffer for all that he had done to me. I...I was hoping to hide my identity throughout the year. I guess that ed up, didn't it?"

 

"N...Nobody should...um, dump someone for a reason like that. I...I just don't really know what to think to be honest." Kibum said, and crouched down on the ground, wrapping his arms around his long legs, "I...I don't know what to do. I mean, you shouldn't have come here, you shouldn't have."

 

"I know Oppa, I know but after he dumped me, I felt bruised and heartbroken. The pride took over my better judgement at the time and all I wanted to do was to get revenge and even though this was a stupid idea, I don't regret it." Yuri said, and sat down next to Kibum who kept his arms wrapped tightly around his legs.

 

"I...I could understand. I mean, being gay wasn't easy for me and many times, I wanted to get revenge for people who have hurtled me and said mean things to me but if I did, there had be too many to count."

 

Yuri's eyes saddened as she touched his broad shoulder. Moving out of her hold, Kibum stood up as he walked to the other side, his arms crossed as he was muttering things to himself. Yuri sighed. He was right. He's probably been told much worser things than what Yunho had said to her but he just it up and didn't let it get to him. Yuri looked and saw him muttered some incoherent words as he couldn't stop pacing. She walked over and touched his hand which he hid in his chest quickly. Looking into his eyes, Yuri said, "I'm so sorry. I really am but you have to understand. I have already started this, I can't back out now."

 

Kibum stopped moving and stood still as he heard Yeon...Yuri's words. Bitting his bottom lips, Kibum fiddled with the bottom of his shirt, "I...I g...guess I could let it go and keep it a secret. I m...mean, after all, you were the only person w...who treated me nicely."

 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Yuri said, as she embraced him tightly, smiling.

 

"Y...Yeah." Kibum said, and waited for her to get off of him.

 

Yuri moved back and grabbed his hand, however, Kibum didn't retract this time, "Please, I beg of you? Keep this a secret, please? No one can know. Only two other people know and they don't go to this school. You are the only one who knows so please, please don't tell a soul?" Yuri said, her voice serious and eyes pleading.

 

Kibum nodded slowly and then cleared his throat, "Um...may I ask Yeo...uh, Yuri, who is the person who broke your h...heart?"

 

Yuri gritted her teeth as she said the name, "Yunho." Her voice was laced with poison as she said his name.

 

"His girlfriend was you?" Kibum asked, his eyes wide opened, "Oh...um, god, I feel stupid now." Kibum added, scratching the back of his head as he chewed on his lips.

 

"No, please don't be." Yuri said, shaking her head, "I'm so sorry Oppa. I just...I guess it's because I gave up so much for Yunho that after all those years of giving and sacrificing so much, for it to just end, really hurts me and out of revenge, I came here but please, I can't back out now, I can't. I started this and I want to finish it."

 

Kibum swallowed once as he nodded, "I...I g...guess. I mean, I don't want to tell on you but I don't know what to do."

 

"Please Oppa, I will do anything. Just please keep it a secret, please?" Yuri said, looking down at the ground. She was doomed. Kibum was too good of a boy to keep such a revelation a secret. He could get in trouble and Yuri didn't want that. Kibum was a good kid but she wanted to finish what she started.

 

Kibum noticed the sadness in Yuri's voice and at the way she was kept begging. Sighing, Kibum rubbed his arm before scratching his head, "O...Okay, I...I will." Kibum said, looking at Yuri.

 

"Thank you. God, thank you." Yuri said, as her eyes brightened up as she jumped up and down for joy. Once Yuri calmed down, she saw Kibum outstretched his hand with her wig. Blushing, Yuri grabbed the wig as she looked at it and smoothed her fingers over the fake hair. She then felt hands on her hair as it twirled. Looking behind her, Yuri saw Kibum helping her put on the wig.

 

Blushing a little, Kibum he looked away and said, "W...Well, you are m...my friend."

 

"Thank you Oppa." Yuri said, smiling and saw him nod and allowed him to help her put the wig on. Once the wig was put on successfully, she grabbed her duffel bag and looked up at Kibum, "So, where are you going for the weekend Oppa?"

 

"I'm staying here. I need to catch up on studying and homework."

 

Yuri smiled and grabbed his hand before shaking it, "Thanks again, Oppa. I will see you on Monday. I trust you, my friend." Yuri said, winking before running towards the door to the main building.

 

"A friend. I like that." Kibum said to himself, just standing there with a small smile before turning around and walked into the dorm building, the door closing behind him with a quiet click.

 

Yuri grabbed her phone and put in 'C' and it came up with 'Cinderella'. Giggling, Yuri then dialled the number. It rang once then twice then...

 

"Hey Yul, where are you? It's the weekend." Heechul said happily.

 

"I need a ride back home so if you don't mind, maybe you could ask Hyo to give you some of my clothes and then come pick me up?" Yuri said, smiling.

 

"Of course, I can Yul." Heechul said, chuckling "I will be there in half an hour."

 

"Okay, thanks." With that, Yuri hung up, smiling and walked towards the exit of the school and leaned against the wall with her duffel bag in between her legs. Sighing, Yuri slid down the wall and grabbed her face, "Thank god it's the weekend." Yuri said, and folded her arms and leaned them on top of her knee, her head leaning on them. She couldn't help it. Yunho was constantly on her mind. She couldn't stop seeing that fanged smile of his that made her day light up with joy and excitement, his strong arms enveloping her and the way he would call her name. However, Yuri didn't see light brownish orange hair, she saw dark brown? Raising her head, Yuri noticed the sun hitting her face. She leaned her head back on the wall as she took in a deep breath. Jaejoong, her roommate. He was so sincere. One week in and he was already training her, helping her, supporting her with whatever she needed, shared his things with hers like the tv, sofa and food. The way he could so easily make her genuinely smile and the way he could so easily rile her up, get her feisty side out and how she could have a decent argumentative conversations with him, other than just having one-sided conversations like she and Yunho always had. Yuri was the one to always talk, ask questions and she would always hear him say one answer or see him on his phone. He never paid much attention to her but she was stupid! What she thought was happiness and joy blocked her realistic outlook of the actual situation and somewhere in the back of her mind, she secretly, instinctively if you will, knew that he was losing interests in her. Groaning a little, Yuri put her head back down. Why did love have to be so complicated? Why couldn't it be, I love you, I love you too, let's get married? Have a family and die happily.

 

No, love couldn't be that simple because there were morals, codes, types, status and age differences. Yuri sighed as she banged her head back against the wall once by accident, causing her to wince in pain, "Ouch. Why do I keep doing this? God, you must be bi-polar for loving me then hating me." She said, then heard a beep and looked up to see Heechul.

 

"Come on Yul, we got to get you home." Heechul said, smiling.

 

Yuri nodded and smiled a little as she grabbed her duffel bag and ran over to the other side of the car and got in the passenger seat. Once she was in, she threw the bag behind her and gladly took off her wig, shaking her head as her natural hair was once again, free. She put the wig on her lap and when she felt satisfied, she turned to Heechul and smiled who smiled back with his arms opened, "Can I get a hug Yul?"

 

Yuri smiled as she embraced her friend tightly, "I missed you, Chul Oppa. God, it's been a week and there's a lot to tell you and Hyo."

 

"I will bet." Heechul said, smirking "Ready?"

 

Yuri nodded as she stretched. Starting the engine, Heechul drove off. As they were driving, Heechul asked only one question.

 

"So, has anyone found out?" Heechul asked, not expecting what he was going to hear.

 

Bitting her lips, Yuri was uncertain if she should say anything. However, after everything he had done for her, she didn't want to lie to him. He didn't deserve to be lied to. Taking in a deep breath, Yuri answered, "Only one." Heechul slid to the side of the road and stopped the car abruptly as he turned to her, "What?"

 

"Y...Yeah, I had gum in my hair and this boy I know, his name is Kibum, he...Well, he...um, kind of pulled on the gum and...uh...my wig kind of...sort of...came off." Yuri said, bitting her bottoms lips as she shrugged, flashing her puppy-dog eyes.

 

Heechul closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, "Oh my god. One week in and your already in trouble." Heechul said, before ruffling her hair, "It's not your fault. Mistakes happen. I just didn't think they had happen so soon but what did this Kibum say?"

 

"He said he had keep it a secret since he understood why I did what I did."

 

"What do you mean he understands Yul?" Heechul asked, frowning.

 

Yuri sighed as she leaned her arm on the rest of the car door, her chin in her hands, "Well, since he's gay he has always been insulted and frowned upon because of his uality so he understand why I would want to get revenge on Yunho."

 

"How did you feel when you saw Yunho, Yul?" Heechul continued to asked, his face softening.

 

Yuri shook her head a little as she raised her legs so they were on the chair, her head on her knees as silent tears fell, "It was so hard. He was so close yet...God Oppa, I wanted to punch him, kill him, just."

 

Heechul bent over and wrapped Yuri in his arms as she cried on his broad shoulder, "It's okay Yul. It's okay." Heechul said, running his fingers through her hair.

 

Yuri couldn't help it. It was so hard. She only cried once throughout that whole week of meeting Yunho and she just couldn't stand it. She just couldn't hold them in anymore but knew it was dangerous to cry in school, "I want to forget about him Oppa. I want to forget about him but I can't. I'm so weak."

 

"No, you are not Yuri. Don't you ever say that." Heechul only ever said her full name if he was serious.

 

"I am." Yuri said, sighing.

 

"No, you are not. Its only been two weeks since the incident so it's normal to still get emotional. Look, Hyoyeon and your family are waiting for you. I have your clothes in the back waiting for your y to get into them." Heechul said, trying to lighten up the mood.

 

Yuri giggled and pulled back as she wiped her eyes with the end of her sleeve, "Thanks Oppa." Yuri said, before jumping to the backseat and opened the bag to see a cream/multi v-neckline floral cami babydoll dress and black faux suede ballet flats. Smiling, Yuri gently grazed her fingers over her clothes as she felt the texture.

 

Heechul turned around and smirked as he saw Yuri looking down at her clothes, "Missed it, huh?"

 

Yuri looked up at him and smiled sadly as she looked back down at her clothes, then touched the ones she had on now. Taking in a deep breath, Yuri started to get changed. Heechul got out of the car and was leaning on his door, watching all the other car passed by. He was texting Hyoyeon, telling her that they would be home in about eighteen minutes. He then heard a car door closes and turned around to see Yuri standing there. He smiled as he saw Yuri put the strands of hair behind her ear tentatively. Walking up to her, Heechul hugged her.

 

"You look amazing Yul." Heechul said, rubbing her back soothingly as she smiled.

 

"Thanks Oppa."

 

Heechul pulled up outside of the Kim's house and when Yuri saw her house again, she tried hard not to cry as she saw her mom through the window of the living room.

 

Heechul smiled as he gently put his hand on her shoulder. Turning around, Yuri saw her friend's smile, "It's going to be okay."

 

Yuri nodded and hugged him once more, "Thanks Oppa." Yuri said, and then grabbed her duffel bag, opened the car door and closed it behind her, walking slowly up to her house. Heechul smiled and started the engine before driving away. Looking at the front door, Yuri had a big smile on her face. She was going to see her parents again. She was going to be reunited with Hyoyeon again. Taking out her house keys, Yuri started to opened the door.

 

"I'm home." Yuri said, as she closed the door behind her.

 

"Yuri? Oh, my baby, your back." Mrs. Kim said, as she ran towards the entrance.

 

Yuri put down her bag as she gladly fell into her mom's arms, "Mom. Oh, I have missed you." Yuri said, as she embraced her mom back tightly, her tears threatening to fall at the smell of cooking that wafted from the house. Oh, how she missed her home.

 

Mrs. Kim pulled back and grinned, cupping her daughter's cheeks, "Oh sweetie, your dad is at work but he will be so happy to see you."

 

Yuri then heard footsteps coming down the steps and saw Hyoyeon with her big, dark brown, almond-shaped eyes wide opened as she ran towards her, "Yul." Hyoyeon said, making Yuri laughed as she embraced her sister back.

 

"Hey Hyo. I just saw you yesterday." 'Oh, Hyo.'

 

Hyoyeon then realized that she had overreacted a little too much and pulled back and said, "I just missed you, jeez, can I not miss my best friend?"

 

Yuri laughed as she hugged Hyoyeon back. Looking around, Yuri started to think for a minute, ', did we forget about Xiumin?!'

 

"Mom, where's Xiumin?" Yuri asked.

 

"Oh, he called saying he was staying at a friend's house for tonight since it's the weekend. Something about karaoke." Mrs. Kim said, smiling.

 

Yuri smiled back and turned to Hyoyeon, "Oh Hyo, I need to tell you something upstairs." 'Boy Hyo, do I have to tell you something.'

 

"Okay, come on." Hyoyeon said, smiling and tried to keep calm but grabbed Yuri's hand and ran up the stairs with Mrs. Kim laughing in the background. Once both girls were in the room, Hyoyeon closed the door and squealed as she jumped on Yuri, causing her to fall backwards.

 

"Eh, come on, it's only been a week." Yuri said, laughing.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head as she embraced Yuri tightly, "Oh Yul, I missed you. It's so boring on my own. I can't have our girl talks, our late nights, our chats about boys and..."

 

"ing." Yuri finished for Hyoyeon, smiling.

 

"I don't that much." Hyoyeon said, rolling her eyes.

 

"Okay, whatever you say Hyo." Yuri said, laughing.

 

Rolling her eyes again, both, she and Yuri sat down on the bed, "So, how is everything?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Oh Hyo, it's so stressful." Yuri said, sighing "Most of the boys go around half-. I have to lie to take a shower in private, I have to rush to get changed, I keep failing and getting bruised in gym because I'm so flipping tiny." "Well, you are short." Hyoyeon said, looking her over once before smirking.

 

"Don't start." Yuri said, groaning.

 

Laughing, Hyoyeon continued, "Anyway, has anyone found out about you yet? How's your roommate? Is Yun Oppa still being an ? What kind of payback did you give him? Have you spoken to Xiumin?"

 

"Wow Hyo, relax, too many questions. First of all, yes, I have spoken to Xiumin. Second, Yunnie Oppa is still being an . He's now texting and trying to hook up with some girl named Yoona..."

 

"He's already doing what? Oh, that little ! When I get my hands on him, I swear I will kill him."

 

Yuri chuckled. However, her laugh died down as she thought of her next news and how she knew Hyoyeon wasn't going to be very happy, "U...Um...Hyo, one...uh, how do I say this? Uh." Yuri said, and took in a deep breath as she looked down at the ground, "Onepersonfoundout." Yuri said too quickly for Hyoyeon.

 

However, Hyoyeon repeated her words in her mind before her eyes widened instantly, "What?"

 

Placing her hand over Hyoyeon's mouth, Yuri said quickly, "Please Hyo, let me explain?"

 

Hyoyeon nodded but her eyes had anger in them. Soon, after explaining to Hyoyeon everything with Kibum, Hyoyeon sighed as she told her to be more careful next time.

 

"I also bumped into Seohyun one time with Jaejoong Oppa and the others."

 

"Oh, Seo Joohyun?"

 

"Yeah, and you know how she was dating Kyu Oppa?" Yuri said, making Hyoyeon nod, "Well, it turns out, she was dating Jaejoong Oppa at the same time so I'm technically also rooming with Seohyun's ex."

 

"Ha, I knew it." Hyoyeon said, jumping up, "I knew something was up with her. So, I was right. She was cheating on Kyu Oppa."

 

Nodding, Yuri said, "But I feel bad for Jaejoong Oppa because he...he's so bubbly and very cheerful, unlike Kyu Oppa."

 

Hyoyeon 'Hmed', "Oh, about that, how is this Jaejoong? I'm guessing he's treating you well."

 

Yuri nodded as she smiled, "Jaejoong Oppa is very amazing. He's cute and is training me to do well in gym class. However, he's called me shorty and that's my nickname now. He's very energetic and isn't like most jerks out there. He's very devoted about basketball and is just...wow, he has the body of a god, his arms are so strong, his body is so thin and masculine, his legs are so powerful. Whenever he is near me, I feel so happy, so warm and free. He is just so..." Yuri said, and turned to see Hyoyeon's wide eyes and agape.

 

"What?" Yuri asked, confused.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head slowly as she grinned, "Oh. My. God. You like him."

 

"W...What?" Yuri said, shocked.

 

Hyoyeon laughed as she jumped up and down, "Oh, you are so head over heels for him, girl."

 

"N...No, I'm not." Yuri said, blushing a little.

 

"Yes, you are." Hyoyeon said, giggling "You have never spoken about Yun Oppa that way ever. Oh, you are so crushing on him. One week in and she already has a crush on someone."

 

"Hyo, stop it." Yuri said, blushing even more, "I don't..."

 

"Oh, you do, girly. You so do." Hyoyeon interrupted, as she started dancing, "Your blushing."

 

Touching her cheeks, Yuri heard Hyoyeon giggle, "Oh, I can't believe this. I knew this would happen."

 

"Come on, you know you are." Hyoyeon said, sitting back down on the bed, nudging Yuri twice.

 

"No way in any shape or form do I like him. He's just a good friend."

 

"Whatever, you know it's true though."

 

"Oh Hyo." Yuri said, sighing before she remember something, "Um...you remember when you said that you would gladly date me if I was a boy?"

 

"Yes?" Hyoyeon said, raising her thick eyebrow.

 

"Congratulations, you are now the girlfriend of Kwon Yeonseok." Yuri said, grinning as she clapped her hands, "What?" Hyoyeon asked, eyes widening, "Yul, what the hell...?"

 

"Hyo, keep it down." Yuri said, covering Hyoyeon's mouth quickly, "Look, that time when we spoke on Monday, Jaejoong Oppa was outside the bathroom and overheard. He thought you were my girlfriend and I just said yes." "Yul, you are so much trouble." Hyoyeon said, falling back on the bed.

 

Yuri punched Hyoyeon in the arm and they both ended up in their usual girly fights as they both laughed. Soon, the front door opened and closed and both girls stopped their little fight as Yuri ran downstairs and saw her dad by the door.

 

"Dad."

 

Mr. Kim looked up and smiled as he threw his tan kenneth cole reaction colombian leather briefcase on the floor and opened his arms, "Come here princess." Mr. Kim said, making Yuri smiled as she embraced her dad tightly as he did the same in return. He kissed her forehead and didn't let go until Mrs. Kim giggled and announced that dinner was ready. Both, Mr. Kim and Yuri smiled and they all ate dinner, reunited for a short time, laughing and joking around. Yuri was secretly saddened at knowing that she would have to leave soon. After dinner, both parents gave their kids kisses on the forehead as they went to sleep. Yuri was smiling as she got to sleep properly for the first night in a week, not needing to worry about her wig or her clothes riding up. She was a girl for tonight as she enjoyed every moment of it. However, she couldn't help but feel happy at going back. Whenever she thought of going back, Jaejoong would always pop in her mind. She would always picture those arms of his flexing as he picked up the bags, as he bounced the ball, running around the court during basketball practice. His eyes burning into his opponents as he dodged and protected the ball. His fanged smile as he called her shorty and the warmth she would feel every time he would ruffle her hair. All those moments were embedded in her mind and for some reason, Yuri couldn't forget them. She had no control over them.

 

'I don't like him and even if I did, he only knows Yeonseok and that's all he will know.' Yuri thought, sighing as she closed her eyes.

 

Soon, Sunday came around and with the bag in her hand, Yuri said her goodbye to her family before waving and walking down the sidewalk. She turned the corner and once again, saw Heechul there with a smile, his arms and legs crossed as he leaned against the car, "Ready to go back, Yeonseok?"

 

Yuri sighed as she nodded and got into the car. Once he drove away, she got in the back and started to get changed as fast as she could into a pair of dark loose-fit jeans, a tennessee blue classic crew tee shirt under with a lucerne green zip-front hoodies on the top. She tied her white lace-up sneakers and finally rolled her hair as she put on the wig, adding cologne. Once again, she was Kwon Yeonseok.

 

Heechul dropped her off and as she waved goodbye to him, she walked through the main gate and saw some boys coming back from their weekends as well, most of them laughing and some others groaning. It was currently five and as she walked into the dorm building, she could see people entering their room and getting ready for the new week. She ran upstairs and when she stopped outside her door, she took out her keys and unlocked the door, expecting to be alone. However, she saw Jaejoong laying across the sofa, one arm on his chest as the other was behind his head. Both of his legs crossed at the ankle and his face facing away from her. Closing the door quietly, Yuri quietly tip toed towards her bed before placing her bag on top. She then turned around and walked closer to bend down in front of him. Blushing at her boldness, Yuri couldn't help but looked him over. His hair was still nicely comb to the side like always, his eyelashes were so long, his perfect shaped jaw was loose and not as stiff as usual, his eyebrows free from anger and sadness but portrayed such a peaceful expression that Yuri hardly saw in him. She then blushed even more as she noticed how his lips were so y, the plumpness perfect on a guy. Yuri felt herself bite her bottom lips as she stared at them.

 

Realizing what was going through her mind, Yuri's eyes widened as she shook her head furiously. She then felt him move a little and quickly stood up and ran back to her bed, pretending to unpack as she heard Jaejoong wake up.

 

Moving a little, Jaejoong felt a presence nearby. Slowly, he opened his eyes and groaned as he stretched, then he noticed a similar smell of strong cologne. He sat up and noticed Yeonseok fiddling with his clothes, "Oh, hey there, man. When did you get here?"

 

Yuri turned around and smiled, "Around three minutes ago."

 

Jaejoong nodded as he stood up and scratched his head, smiling "So, how was your weekend, shorty?"

 

"It was fun. It was nice to spend time with family, you know?"

 

Jaejoong stiffened as he thought of his own family. He then snorted as he walked over to the kitchen, getting a glass of water, "No, but I'm glad you had fun."

 

Yuri noticed how hesitant he was at her rhetorical question from before, "So...um, how was your weekend?"

 

"Fine." Jaejoong said, shrugging "Hung out with Yunho and Hyukjae on Saturday."

 

"Oh, really? Where did you go?"

 

"Nightclub down from here with Yunho and Hyukjae." He said, smirking while downing some more water.

 

For some reason, Yuri didn't like the fact that he was probably out dancing with other girls. Her heart started beating quickly at the thought and was it jealousy she was feeling? No, it couldn't be. What shocked her the most was that she should be jealous of Yunho but instead, she had said Jaejoong, "Oh, you must have had a good time then."

 

"Yeah, but damn, I must have fallen asleep late since I woke up now."

 

"Well, it's a Sunday so don't worry."

 

"So, met up with your girlfriend?" Jaejoong asked, smiling.

 

"Yeah, told her about you guys and how it's much better here than it was at Neunggok." Yuri said, smiling back, 'Well, not really since I can be my own gender in that school but no biggy. This ones good, too.' "Well, tomorrow is the sign up sheet for the gala festival. Hyukjae was thinking of joining."

 

"No, he isn't. Oh my god, he is?"

 

"Yeah, he is and I think you should, too." Jaejoong said, laughing "I mean, you have a much shorter height and you don't have as much muscle as all the other guys so I think you could win if you entered."

 

"No way." Yuri said, shaking her head. If she did enter, she would have to be a girl and Yunho would recognize her, "Whatever you say, shorty." Jaejoong said, laughing.

 

"Hey, I still have some leftover of Japanese I had on Friday night. Want some? There's a lot left since I didn't eat last night."

 

"Thanks, I had like that." Yuri said, smiling. Suddenly, the door slammed open.

 

"Ni hao, peng you." Hyukjae said, as he and Yunho entered.

 

"Man, do you have to scream so loud? How are you so hyper after last night?" Jaejoong asked, groaning.

 

"He says he got laid last night so he's very happy." Yunho explained, when Hyukjae just shrugged.

 

'Ugh, boys.' Yuri thought, scrunching her nose in disgusts.

 

"Didn't need to know that." Jaejoong said, shaking his head.

 

Yuri then felt a nudge and saw that it was Yunho, "How was your weekend, Yeonseok?" He asked.

 

"It was good. Nice to get away from all the stress of school." Yuri said, short and to the point, faking a smile.

 

"You really don't talk too much, do you?"

 

"Just disappointed that the weekend is over." Yuri said, shrugging.

 

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Yunho said, smiling.

 

Yuri gave him another fake smile, not knowing that Jaejoong was fuming with unknown jealousy, "Anyway guys, want to stay over and eat with us? We can order more food." Jaejoong spoke up, making Yunho and Hyukjae nod.

 

Soon, Yuri and everybody else were eating take away as they all spoke about their weekend. Soon, it was nine and curfew was back on as everybody went to bed. Yuri blushed as she saw Jaejoong take off his black adidas go to tee shirt again, 'Calm down girl, it's not like this situation hasn't happened before.'

 

Jumping on the top bunk, Jaejoong looked down at Yeonseok and said, "Night, shorty. See you tomorrow. We have gym first so we will start training again, okay?"

 

"That's fine. Night Joongie." Yuri said, smiling.

 

"Joongie?" Jaejoong said, raising his eyebrows.

 

"Yeah, and since you gave me a nickname, I thought I should give you one, too." Yuri said, smirking.

 

Jaejoong chuckled and soon, lights were out as Yuri laid back down in her bed.

 

'Another week for Yeonseok.' She thought, sighing as she her side and closed her eyes as she peacefully succumbed to darkness.