Love Bites

Love Bites

Chapter 24

 

"Just shut up and tell me who you are?!"

 

Yuri sobbed as she cried, "Jae, please...?"

 

"Damnit, answer me!"

 

Yuri cried helplessly as she whispered, "Jaejoong."

 

Yuri's lips quivered as more tears started to flood her eyes. Yuri slowly stood up, her legs wobbly and her face sad and eyes desperate. Looking down at the ground and looked around, Yuri noticed that they were alone before raising her arms to her hair and grabbed the front of her wig. She could see Jaejoong's confused face contort with not only confusion but anger, helplessness and desperation and with one tug, her wig was pulled off and her natural hair surrounded her face and arms, strands blowing by the force of the wind. Her tears fell on her lips, down her chin and straight to the grass below.

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened as his heart stopped. Yeonseok, his friend was Yuri? Jaejoong didn't know what to say, what to think. He felt his insides explode with anger, sadness, hurt, pain and anguish, yet love. Jaejoong didn't know what to do. What could he do? He just found out his best friend and girlfriend was the same person. What the hell was he meant to think?!

 

Jaejoong's eyes were wide and filled with anger, his chest heaving quicker and quicker as his adrenaline and demon were fighting inside of him. His hands were in tight fists by his sides, ready to punch the next obstacle that annoyed him, "Y...Yul?" Jaejoong said quietly, his head hurting and ringing, "What...how...why?"

 

Yuri bit her bottom lips as they quivered, her eyes glazed with tears and her cheeks red and blotchy because of them. Her body slowly moving forward, her arm outstretched, "Oppa, please l...listen to me."

 

"Don't call me Oppa." Jaejoong said quietly and deadly, his fists shaking slightly, his eyes stinging with unshed tears. He wouldn't cry. He hadn't cried for years and he definitely wouldn't now, not in front of Yeon...Yuri.

 

Yuri shook her head, her eyes wide and her breath heaving harshly as she moved closer, "Please Oppa, please let me explain? I'm so sorry but please just..." Yuri said, reaching out for his arm.

 

"Don't touch me." Jaejoong said, shoving Yuri's arm away harshly.

 

Yuri cried harder as she looked down at the ground, "Oppa, please?"

 

"Don't ing say please Yul! You want me to listen to you?! You want me to just forgive you and forget that my ing best friend, the guy that I trusted and the best friend I didn't have is my ing girlfriend!" Jaejoong said angrily, with every reason.

 

Yuri cried but shook her head, "No Oppa. Please, I didn't mean for it to go that far, I swear."

 

"You didn't mean for it to go that far?! Are you even listening to yourself? What part of this are you not getting? The part that right now I'm in a shocked at finding out that the two people that meant the world to me has showed me just how ing two faced they are?! Do you not understand that right now? I'm confused out of my ing mind just trying to figure out what the hell is going on in the first place!"

 

Yuri shook her head, "Jaejoong Oppa, I know, I know and I'm so sorry but I had a reason."

 

"A reason?! What reason could it possibly be, hm? Please ing enlightened me because frankly, I'm the stupid one right now?!" Jaejoong said, lashing out, his arms so close to hitting something. However, his heart was betraying him.

 

Yuri cried out and nodded as she hyperventilate, "I know and I'm sorry. Please Oppa, please just listen? I swear I had a reason. Please, I never wanted to hurt you, I swear."

 

"You did Yul. What you didn't mean to do, you did. I can't believe I was such a fool." Jaejoong said, his fists shaking and his demon wanting to lash out. He looked down at the ground and growled, "I'm such a ing, pathetic, little fool to think that maybe there was a decent girl out there that understood me, that had faith in me and that believed in me, encouraged me to follow my dream, made me feel like I was her world, that loved me." Jaejoong said, looking into her eyes with hurt and betrayal. Yuri felt her vision blurr as the tears accumulated and walked closer while he walked back, "I can't believe that I was blind to not see who you really were, nothing but a lying, ing, backstabber! A stupid girl who couldn't careless about anybody but herself!"

 

Yuri ran forward, grabbing onto his arm but Jaejoong pulled his arm out again roughly, "Oppa, listen to me. I swear I never meant to hurt you. I never wanted to. I never thought I had even meet you. Please believe me? I love you Oppa. Dear god, I love you. Please believe me?"

 

"Believe you? Yul, do you even know how much you hurtled me? How I'm feeling right now? No, you dont bloody know. How can I believe you? I thought you were amazing, I thought you were kind, caring, passionate, loving and trustworthy but seeing your true colours makes me think how the hell you covered it up so well!"

 

"I didn't try to cover anything. I did but not you. I never wanted to hurt you, I promise. I swear I didn't mean to. I came here because of a completely different reason if you would just hear me out."

 

"Shut up! Just shut up! I can't believe anything your saying right now. I don't ever want to see you again. I don't want to ever hear your voice, speak to you, nothing. Get out of my life. It was much better when you weren't in it." Jaejoong said, turning around and ran away, away from her.

 

Yuri ran after him, "Oppa. Please slow down and listen to me?"

 

Jaejoong, however, didn't listen and kept running.

 

"Oppa!" Yuri cried out.

 

Jaejoong heard her cries die down as he slammed the dorm door before breathing harshly. He grabbed his hair and screamed as he let his demon out. His anger overpowering his senses. He looked at the sofa and grabbed it before throwing it to the other side of the room in anger, followed by a massive bang. He shredded his pillows, broke the glass in the kitchen and carried on screaming as he ripped the curtains. Tears flowing freely down his cheeks. Jaejoong screamed as he fell to the ground. For once in a long time, he let his tears fall. Feeling heavy tears fall down his cheeks, his voice loud and in pain, "Yul! Why?!" Jaejoong held his head as he kept crying over and over again.

 

"Why?! Yul, why?! ing why?!" Jaejoong shouted, and stood up to punched the wall over and over, not caring about the sting he was feeling in his newfound cuts and wounds, not caring about the blood that was staining the once pale white walls, the blood flowing down his knuckles and dropping onto the floor. Jaejoong gave out another animalistic growled. His fringe covering his eyes, allowing a dark haze to overcome his once grey eyes. He cried silently as he leaned his forehead on the wall, a hand limp to his side as the excess blood dried, the other pressed against the wall. Jaejoong's shoulders shook with every tear he cried, his mouth open slightly as he let out his cries, his eyes shut tightly as he tried to get the image of Yuri out of his mind. The image of Yeonseok.

 

Jaejoong turned around and leaned his head back against the wall as he raised one hand to grip his chest and the other his hair. Sliding down the wall, Jaejoong landed on the floor in a crumpled heap surrounded by a broken apartment. He leaned his head back, causing it to hit, hard, but he didn't care since the pain couldn't inflict as much anger and sadness as he was feeling right now. Jaejoong's cries were silenced as his cheeks were flushed from them, his demon subsiding as his fangs decreased slightly. Jaejoong knew his demon got attached to both occupants of his heart and mind. Jaejoong felt pain, the pain that he had not so long ago proclaimed his undying love and devotion for the love of his life. Did she even take him seriously? Did she even understand just how evil she was? Causing him to feel such love and affection, the love and affection that he was neglected, for it to just end in a lie? Did she truly understand the deep, meaningful feelings and dreams behind his words when he promised to commit to her for the rest of his life? When he had promised and showered her with love and words that he only ever kept in his heart until then? Did she even mean anything she told him?

 

So many questions were running through his mind, so many damn thoughts running through his tired out brain which headed straight to his heart! It was as if his heart and mind both shared the pain, regret and love that they still felt for her. Jaejoong raised a knee before leaning his arm on it and placing his bloodly palm on his forehead. He couldn't forget her so easily, he couldn't. Just then, he felt a knock on the door. He didn't bother answering, thinking that it would probably be some stupid student, telling him to be quiet as usual! However, the knocks were slow and meek, almost hesitant. Jaejoong focused his hearing and heard soft gasps that were all too familiar, his nose finally catching the scent of Yuri. Jaejoong instantly fisted his hand as he stood up slowly, leaning against the wall for support. He didn't know what to do. Should he go and answer the door? Did he really want to see her? But then, would she stay there if he didn't? Jaejoong felt his heart freeze as he heard her small voice, "Oppa, Oppa, please?"

 

Jaejoong was done with being played with, done with giving his heart to people, allowing people to see his weak side, for it to only be thrown back in his face. He was sick of trusting people he thought were worthy. First, his parents, his own ing brother, Seohyun, Yunho and now Yuri! He would be made a fool of no longer. Jaejoong marched up to the door and opened it. When he did, he saw a now broken Yuri. His used to be Yuri, wearing the SM boys school uniform, her wig in one hand, her other gripping her shirt near her chest. Her hair waves around her in a mess, her lips slightly parted, gasping in air and still very cherry red, her cheeks pale and her eyes bloodshot and her body shivering. Jaejoong kept a strong stance as he spoke, "What the do you want?! I told you I don't want to hear you."

 

Yuri sobbed quietly as she shook her head, her hair flailing around her, causing Jaejoong to feel his chest warm up for a second as he saw just how beautiful she had looked but he wiped that thought away. She wasn't the girl he knew before. She was just another obstacle in his way.

 

Yuri spoke as she looked into his eyes, seeing the amount of hatred they held at that moment, "O...Oppa, I want to uses one of the favors you owned me by hearing me out. I have my reason for doing what I did."

 

"I told you to save it! I told you I didn't want to hear it! If you want to enter, it's to only pack your things and leave! A girl can't be in an all boy school! It does make a very bad impression!" Jaejoong said angrily and spitefully. He hated being like this to her but he couldn't think straight. All he wanted was to reverse time and wished that he never fell in love with Yuri and that his friendship with Yeonseok wasn't as close as it was.

 

Yuri sobbed a little more, grabbing onto his arm which he instantly pulled away again. Yuri stared down at the arm in horror, pain and sadness before looking up into his eyes, "Oppa, I swear my reasoning had nothing to do with you. I never even thought had meet someone like you. I love you Oppa, I do. You see, Yunho..."

 

"Don't you dare tell me you love me. You don't know what that is? If you did, you would have told me right from the beginning of the damn relationship I had with you, told me who you were or better yet, when you ing moved in here at the start of the year! Do you even know the pain you have caused me? I feel as if I was played Yul. I feel as if I was betrayed, things I told Yeonseok, I would never tell anyone else, especially if they were a girl. I gave my heart to you, I poured my feelings and future out to you. I told you words, gave you things, took you places that I would never have taken anyone else. They weren't special to me in the slightest. You were the only one that I had actually felt comfortable around, the only girl that actually made me want to ing commit and fight for what I want! That same ing girl was someone I was madly, deeply and wholeheartedly ing in love with! You were that ing girl Yul! You are the one I gave it to and like everything else in my god damned life, you ended up just being like all the rest! Like my dad, brother and Seo."

 

Yuri cried out and this time, she was angry since he wasn't letting her talk, "Don't you dare compare me to that person!"

 

"If it wasn't for that person, I would have never found out your secret. Or would you have ever told me?"

 

Yuri pushed the door open more as she stared at him, "You have no idea how much I regret lying to you. I had to. I had no choice. I never thought that I had ever fall in love with...with..."

 

"With an easy, pathetic, sad, bastard like me?!" Jaejoong spat.

 

For a moment, nobody said anything. However, Yuri then spoke, "No, I never thought I had ever fall in love with a talented person like you but I never regret it. You were, are, my world. You have to believe me. I came to this school because I wanted to take..."

 

"Save it Yul. I don't care anymore about any of your excuses or lies. How am I meant to believe what your saying now? I can't. I can't do this anymore. I can't and will not fall for another pathetic speech as I have done so many times in my life! Next time you come here, bring a ing moving truck, that's the only time I will let you in my apartment and in my heart! Now, leave before I get really angry." Jaejoong said, with empty threats. In truth, he just wanted to pull her into his arms, kiss her senseless, ravish her and make love to her every minute, showing her who she belonged to and forgive her, tell her he didn't care and that he had love her no matter what. He was serious that time in the restaurant and...and the moment he saw Yuri lower her head and small tears appeared once again, as she slowly walked away was when he knew that he had lost her forever. Yuri had only ce to see him, her hand pushing against the doors before whispering, "I love you Oppa, I always have." And just like that, he saw tears fall down her already tear-stricken, blotchy cheeks before running out, her cries left obvious in his ears.

 

When Jaejoong saw traces of her hair disappear from the door and felt like a massive part of his soul, mind and heart was missing. He wanted to run after her, catch her and tell her to never leave. He wanted to touch her, kiss her, tell her to never ever walk out of his life, to always be there and give him strength but he had been too god damned hurt in the past that he couldn't do it! He didn't want to listen to her reason. To him, she was now just another enemy in his eyes but in his heart, she would always be the woman he fell in love with, the woman he adored, cherished, wanted his life with and wanted to have children with. To him, she was the only girl he would ever want such a life with and even that was a distant memory now.

 

Slamming the dorm door closes, Jaejoong quickly felt the pain and anger force together in his chest, causing his breathing to turn around harshly and his heart to pound loudly against his skin. His hand itched to break something, anything. He didn't care if school was almost finished, he didn't care who heard him, he opened his lips, allowing one last scream to come out from them as he gripped his head once more.

 

Yuri ran out of the school and down a road, leading to wherever her feet took her. Yuri felt her hair fly behind her wildly as her wig was dropped onto the floor, the object that managed to hide the hair so well was now lost, along with her heart. The object that bonded her to Yeonseok was now forgotten. Yuri carried on running, not caring who she bumped into since she just wanted to go far away, away from that school and away from...from...Yuri tripped and fell onto her knees, her hands and knees landing on cobble and small rocks broken from the side walk. She quickly shook her head, strands of hair in front of her shaking at the same pace as she stood back up and ignored all the eyes that were staring at her as she ran through roads, causing cars to beep and horn but she didn't care. She was hurt. She couldn't even focus on where she was going as she just ran. Mindlessly allowed her stupid brain to follow, allowing her heart to thump with adrenaline!

 

Yuri felt as if she was running for hours, her eyes glued in front of her as she kept seeing flashes of her and Jaejoong, his arms wrapped around her waist as he crashed his lips with hers, both of them and giggling. She kept crying as she saw flashes of that night. The way his soft hands touched her, his hands caressed her cheeks, tangled into her hair and made her feel like a woman, like she was loved, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. His body molding with hers, making her body heat up and eyes burn with lust. Yuri felt even more tears fall down her cheeks as she remembered his words from that night.

 

'Never leave me Yul.'

 

'I love you, my Yul.'

 

Yuri cried even louder as she felt her feet slowing down until they finally stopped. Her head was bent down, her eyes shut tightly. Why...Why did he have to find out from Seohyun? Why couldn't she have been woman enough to tell him from the start of the relationship? Why didn't he let her explain? Yuri felt a drop of water landing on her cheek and slowly raised her head, faintly noticing drops of clear water falling from a dark sky, stating it was night. Why was it that it always seemed to rain whenever she was sad? Whenever she was scared, angry, the rain managed to outweigh her tears, causing her skin to chill from the cold and freeze her mind and heart in time. Yuri felt her hair quickly sticking to her cheeks as her fringe was now glued to her forehead, the rain fell harder. Her eyelashes were now covered in tiny drops which made her teary, red eyes glaze. She looked down to see her uniform was damp also. Her shirt was crinkled, her jumper wasn't as damp, however, her blazer was from covering her jumper. Her trousers had spots of rain and her shoes were the same. She looked around and realized just where she was.

 

Yongsan park. The exact same place she cried when Yunho had left her.

 

Yuri cried even more at the thought that now the roles were reversed. How ironic. The last time she was here, she was the one who was hurt. Now, it was the other way around. She came here, running away from a person she had just hurtled. She really was a coward. She went in the first place to run away from all the pain, to show that she was strong, that Yunho was wrong and even someone like her can be a woman. However, she was exactly everything he had said. She was petty, she really couldn't make anybody happy, she was weak. Weak at falling in love. Yuri looked ahead and found the same bench she had seen before. She walked over, dragging her feet as she neared the pieces of wood. She slowly sat down, both hands on the edge, making her arms straight as she bowed her head. She couldn't even look up for fear of realization. She kept her eyes closed as her shoulders shook and her heart broke.

 

"Jaejoong Oppa." She whispered, gripping the front of her jumper.

 

"OPPA!" Yuri shouted, to the sky as she cried once again, her eyes stinging from the amount of tears she cried and her cheeks were burning as the cold air hit them.

 

"I love you, Oppa." Yuri whispered, once again.

 

Hours passed as the night started to darkened and soon, fewer cars were driving and there were less and less people. Still, Yuri hadn't even looked up. Even if her neck was hurting but she didn't care since she felt lifeless. She didn't care about the cold that was slowly eating her clothes. She didn't care that she was alone, however, she did know that she couldn't stay outside for the rest of the night and shakily took out her phone from her trouser pocket. Turning it on, Yuri felt another sob clog in as she saw the photo of Yeonseok and Jaejoong on the front cover, both so happy, both very much showing close friendship. Yuri pressed a number and placed it near her ear as it started ringing.

 

"Hello?" Came Heechul's voice.

 

Yuri spoke, "Hey Chul Oppa. It's me, Yuri." God, her voice was croaked.

 

Heechul was instantly worried, "What's up? You don't sound too good. Did something happen?"

 

Yuri chuckled darkly, "You could say that."

 

Heechul was very worried now, especially after hearing the sheer displeasure Yuri's voice sounded, "What happened? Where are you? You don't sound like your indoor?"

 

"Can you come pick me up?" Yuri asked hesitantly.

 

Heechul was confused but complied, "O...Ok, where?"

 

"The same place Hyo found me after Yunho..."

 

"Ok, what the happened Yuri Kim? And you better tell me right now." Heechul said, not liking the fact that she was in a park at this ungodly hour. Imagining the amount of erts there must be at that hour.

 

Yuri sighed and rubbed her eyes, "Pick me up and I promise I will tell you everything."

 

"You better Yul, because I'm very worried. I will see you in thirteen." Heechul said, before hanging up.

 

Yuri sighed as she ended the call and placed it in her pocket. Soon, she heard a beep and turned around to see Heechul running out and heading towards her, his keys in one hand and samsung galaxy s4 in another. Yuri slowly stood up and instantly felt arms around her. Yuri then felt Heechul kiss her hair as he held onto her tightly, "Yul, what in the world is going on?" Heechul asked, and stood back to looked at his best friend up and down, "Goodness Yul, why are you soaked? And your wig? Where in the world is your wig? Yul..." However, he was cut off by Yuri's arms wrapping around him as she sobbed once again, in his chest, her hands gripping his black Zeroxposur crusade hooded rain jacket. Heechul sighed in defeat and hugged her back, happy that she was ok. Pulling back, Heechul cupped her cheeks before wiping the tears away, "Let's take you to my house. It's still the weekdays and you shouldn't be at home until the weekend then you tell me everything ok Yul."

 

Yuri sniffed and nodded as she wiped her cheeks once more before holding onto her friends hand and walk towards the car. Once both were buckled and ready, Heechul drove off to his apartment and as soon as they arrived, he locked his front door, the light and ordered her to sit down on the sofa. Yuri walked over and sat down near the edge before placing her head in her hands as she sighed loudly. Now that she was indoors, she finally felt just how cold she was and started shivering. She looked down to see her hands shaking and red from the sudden change in temperature. She instantly remembered how sweet Jaejoong was when he...soon, she felt a warm blanket around her shivering figure and looked up to see a smiling Heechul with a cup in one hand. Yuri looked at it then at him, making Heechul chuckled lightly.

 

"Never seen a cup of tea before Yul?"

 

Yuri gave a small smile before she gently outstretched her hand and cupped the warm mug. She hissed at first from the sudden burning feeling before tightening her hold around the cup and bringing it up to her lips, blowing the steam away carefully before taking a small sip. She instantly looked down at the contents as she kept seeing it swirl. Heechul sat down next to her and wrapped one arm around her shoulders.

 

"Yul, what in the world happened for you to leave so sudden?"

 

Yuri sighed, "He found out."

 

Heechul's eyes widened as he heard this. His mind went blank only for a moment before asking, "You mean the whole cover up?" It was more of a statement than a question.

 

Yuri nodded slowly. Heechul leaned back on the sofa and gave a sigh as he rubbed his face. The time had come. He knew it would have happened sooner or later and he definitely knew the problems that would soon follow from such an ordeal towards the couple but now that it was here, he wished he had never spoken about that stupid plan in the beginning! He leaned forward again, and spoke, "Tell me everything slowly Yul, I'm here."

 

Yuri nodded as she spoke, "He came up to me and...and showed me two photos. He questioned what was happening in the photos." Yuri felt a tear fall as she sobbed, "I looked closer and saw a sort of before and after of me and Yeonseok. Apparently, Seo had managed to take them in secret. She was waiting for the moment to tell him about it and one thing led to another and..." Yuri bit her bottom lips as it quivered and felt Heechul take the mug away from her hand in order to place it gently on the coffee table, opposite of them. Heechul was shocked to say the least. He knew that girl was trouble, that was why he told Yuri to be careful but the inevitable happened and Heechul knew that Yuri must hate herself for various reasons.

 

Heechul then heard Yuri talk again, "I hate myself Oppa. I hate the fact that I allowed this lie to go for that long. That I allowed this relationship between Yuri and Yeonseok to carry on when I should have stopped it as soon as feelings caved in. I should have been the one to tell him, I should have stopped being a coward and told him the truth, not from her." Yuri said in distaste, "I should have been the one to tell him but I'm a failure, a coward. I really am weak. Yunho was right, I'm weak, I can never be strong because when I was trying to be, I instantly failed. I'm good for nothing. All I do is causes problems for people. I'm a nuisance and...and Jaejoong had to pay for my stupidity and lack of control. I should have thought realistically instead of allowing the dream that I was living in carry on. This whole charade was my fault and Jaejoong was the one hurt. Not Yunho but Jaejoong. I hate myself. Maybe it's better this way."

 

Heechul was angry but allowed her to carry on talking, all the bull she was sprouting at that moment!

 

"Maybe it's better that he hates me because what could I have ever been to him other than the girlfriend Yuri or the best friend Yeonseok. Eventually, he had be living with a fake, a liar and weak and pathetic human. Without me, he had be happier. He will forget about me and I will never see him again. He was right, his life was better without me in it."

 

Heechul had have enough and stood up, "Enough Yuri!"

 

Yuri was shocked at the anger and then felt Heechul lean in front of her and hold her hands in his, "First of it, it isn't your fault. Your choice for pretending to live a different identity might have been your choice but no way was it your fault. I'm the one at fault for even thinking of such a ludicrous thought ok. Second, you are human Yul. Humans make stupid mistakes, humans make inevitable and unconscious decisions without wanting to. You didn't mean to let it go on, you did because you didn't want the moment to end. Humans want to prolong things Yul, not just you but plenty of people have done that and we would eventually all do that once in our life. You are not a coward. Fright and cowardliness are two different things. Being a coward is a person who lacks courage when you have to go through stressful and dangerous moments, a weakling, a mouse. Being frightened is when you know that you will be hurt, that you will be in pain. However, you endured all those months of pain from looking at Yunho, from lying, you harboured all those feelings, all those emotions. You covered all your true feelings in order to do something no other women would. Pretending to be a boy and giving up your gender for a year is courageous, albeit people might think it is stupid and foolish but your actions behind them might look like pity to others, it is actually the symbol of a person with emotions and with perseverance, with strength and with courage to prove something they find moreally wrong. You were courageous when you saved Kibum, when you beat Yunho and when you saved Jaejoong. You are not weak, you are strong and the emotional turmoil you felt all in one go, would be too much for another person. Yunho was a stupid, pathetic, bastard who doesn't think realistically so never ever think that for once the bull that comes out from his mouth is true rather then cowardice and insensitive. You are never a problem or a nuisance. You help others when they need it, you were there for Hyoyeon when she was suffering from her own break up, you were there for me when I used to get bullied, you were there for Kibum when he was an outcast, gave a good friend to Hyuk, you were there for Xiumin on his first day at school, when your mom and dad argued, you were there for them both and most importantly, you were there for Jaejoong when he lost hope. You were his ray of hope and still are. You are his life and his shoulder to lean on when he needs it. You do think realistically, your the most realistic person I have ever met Yul. You don't sugar coat anything, you are direct and to the point and if you ever do sugar coat something, it isn't for a selfish reason, instead it is to protect someone special to you. So never hate yourself Yul, because to me, you are a woman that knew what she wanted to do and was dead set on accomplishing it. You were a woman who wanted to prove your worth to everybody, someone who was certain and sure, filled with confidence to do the right thing and even though you weren't the one who actually told him the truth, don't ever forget that we will all regret something in our lives but rather than blaming ourselves or others, we need to think of a solution, a mean to by-pass such a situation. So please, rather than beating yourself over this and think it's your fault, relax for tonight and we will work everything out together. Jaejoong loves you, he will eventually see through the truth."

 

Yuri bit her bottom lips and nodded slowly as she hugged Heechul firmly, her head on his shoulder, "Thank you Oppa."

 

Heechul smiled and nodded as he patted and rubbed Yuri's back. Soon, Yuri was in Heechul's room, lying in his bed while he offered to stay sleep the sofa. Turning, she saw a small radio next to her and pressed the on button and as soon as she did, she regretted it. Her hand fell limp on the mattress as her tears rolled down her eyes and cheeks and onto the pillow.

 

'Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes,
I think I found my best friend
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe'

 

Jaejoong was sitting against the wall, his head laid back with his eyes closed, a bottle of soju in one hand, along with fifteen empty more around him. His mind was hazy and as he stood up, he fell to the side and onto the floor. He gave a maniacal laugh as he pressed the bottle up to his lips and took a long drink. He then stood up slowly, his eyes squinting and his laughed resounding. He kept on tripping as he tried to reach his radio. He fell backward a little as his vision started to become blurr and kept falling from side to side, slipping a little here and there but he managed to press the button of the radio and when he did, he stood still.

 

'I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life'

 

Jaejoong snarled and screamed as he threw the bottle against the wall, causing it to shatter. He stepped backwards and hit a wall before sliding down and falling to the ground, "Y...Yul." Jaejoong said quietly, before laying down and slamming a fist on the floorboard as he clawed it, screaming "YUL!"

 

'There's just no rhyme or reason
Only the sense of completion
And in your eyes, I see
The missing pieces I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe'

 

Yuri kept crying as she gripped her shirt and practically clawed at her chest as she cried helplessly against the pillow.

 

'I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life'

 

Jaejoong rolled onto his back and felt tears pouring from his eyes as he looked up at the ceiling, however, all he could see was Yuri. His Yuri smiling down at him, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she giggled. Yuri running around in the beach, her smile once again, warming his chest. Her voice, her beautiful, sweet, angelic voice, "Jaejoong Oppa."

 

Jaejoong cried out as he remembered the time they both made love. The day he had poured his true feelings to her. He instantly raised a finger to gently lingered on his bottom lips. Closing his eyes, he groaned in pain at his head as he thought of how beautiful she looked as she threw her head back and screamed, moaned his name, her words branding into his mind, her sweat, her skin embedded into memory. Her moans, her cries of pleasure, her pleading.

 

Jaejoong opened his mouth slowly and raised his hand to the image of Yuri above him, his palm caressing an invisible angel above him, "Y...Yul. I...I love you. I love you so god damned much Yul. Why?" He instantly clawed at her image and clawed at his chest over his heart where he felt the constant pangs of pain squeeze his chest.

 

'A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I've found you'

 

Yuri looked up at the ceiling as she felt she could grab her invisible memory and bring it to life, "Jaejoong Oppa." Yuri sobbed as she gave a faint smile, picturing her Jaejoong smiling and twirling her around to their song. The song they both fell in love with, "I knew I loved you before I met you Oppa." She cried, as she remembered how he had so perfectly led her on the dance floor at the restaurant. How he had whispered in her ear such loving words of kindness, love and adoration. She cried even more as she brought both hands above her, remembering when she embraced him, promising to love him forever.

 

"I love you Oppa." Yuri said, before closing her eyes slowly, her vision of Jaejoong still grasped in her mind.

 

'I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life'

 

Jaejoong heard the last words fade away and along with the memories. He could see her face slowly evaporating as the song was ending. Jaejoong was quiet as he heard the rambling of the radio go on. Sitting up, Jaejoong turned to the top bunk bed as he remembered Yeonseok. Jaejoong stood up and fell on the floor near the wall he had been previously. He couldn't look at the bunk beds. He couldn't stand the sight of sleeping in the same bed where he and Yuri had...had...had made love. Jaejoong instantly fell on the sofa and felt last remnants of tears fall as his vision and drunk filled haze succumbed to the darkness.

 

"Yul, please tell me it's not true? Not what Heechul Oppa said." Hyoyeon pleaded.

 

Yuri was sitting on her bed at home and nodded sadly, "It's true."

 

Hyoyeon took in a few deep breaths before speaking, "That dumb ! That good for nothing little...ugh!"

 

Yuri clasped her hands on her lap as she couldn't face Hyoyeon. She bit her bottom lips and tried to not whimper at her yelled.

 

"I hate that girl! She is so full of herself!" Hyoyeon continued to yelled, and instantly turned to Yuri and quickly ran to embrace her best friend and sister tightly, "It's going to be ok Yul. It's going to be ok."

 

Yuri cried into Hyoyeon's shoulder. It was eight-thirty in the morning and Yuri's parents were already at work. However, Yuri's mind was focused on something else, "What do I do about school now Hyo? I will need to tell mom and dad everything. I can't exactly go to Neunggok and say I transferred from another school in case they talk to mom and dad."

 

Hyoyeon nodded sadly as she rubbed her back, "I will be there when you tell them Yul."

 

"They will hate me, disown me and be disappointed with me."

 

Hyoyeon shook her head furiously as she patted her sister's head, "They love you way too much Yul. Mom and dad will understand."

 

Yuri, however, highly doubted that.

 

Jaejoong hadn't come to school the next following day after what happened so Hyukjae and Kibum went looking around. Neither had Yeonseok. Hyukjae leaned near Kibum and spoke, "Hey, where do you think they are? I haven't seen Jaejoong since he disappeared yesterday and Yeonseok did also. He even missed practice and he never does."

 

Kibum nodded in agreement and wondered the exact same thing. They both simply disappeared yesterday and nobody knew where they were. Kibum decided to go over to their dorm once Science was over and soon enough, once Science finished, both Hyukjae and Kibum agreed to check the dorms. As they entered, Hyukjae tentatively knocked on the door as he heard the radio playing. Why would the radio be on?

 

Hyukjae knocked once more, "Hey Jaejoong, where are you? We haven't seen you all day. You in there?"

 

Hyukjae turned to Kibum and saw his worried face. Kibum knocked this time and spoke, "Hey Jaejoong, you in there? Can we come in?"

 

Kibum sighed and turned to Hyukjae who nodded and grabbed the handle, opening the door. What they saw was not what they expected. Hyukjae looked down and kicked an empty glass bottle of soju and heard the glass roll. Kibum bent down and held up other bottle of whiskey. Looking around the room, he saw them scattered around. They notice the curtains were broken, the sofa was thrown to one side of the room, the kitchen was ruined and blood stained marred the pale wall. They soon both saw the figure of Jaejoong on the floor, his bloody fists limp against the floor, his legs carelessly moving here and then. His whimpered and growls reaching the ear of both, Hyukjae and Kibum.

 

They both ran over to him and Hyukjae bent down before slapping Jaejoong's face gently, "Hey." Hyukjae said, slapping him again. However, Jaejoong didn't budge.

 

Kibum looked around and shook his head, "He must have drunk himself senseless last night. He had be to beat up mentally to even wake up now. Let's put him on the bed and wait for him to wake up."

 

Hyukjae thought for a moment before nodding and as the two boys were about to help move Jaejoong, they heard him speak, "Yul. Why? Why?" Jaejoong slurred, before falling limp once again. Kibum was shocked. Hyukjae probably had no idea what Jaejoong just said meant, however, he knew. He must have found out about Yuri. He must have found about Yuri and Yeonseok. That would make senses since Yuri wasn't in the room and by the looks of it, the mess could have been from the rage Jaejoong felt after hearing the news.

 

Kibum turned to Hyukjae, "Hyukjae, let's put him on the bed."

 

Yuri was staring down at the table. Boy, she kept doing a lot of southward staring. She could feel the aura of both her parents as they were sitting on the other side.

 

"What exactly were you thinking?" Mr. Kim asked, without any emotion in his words, his arms crossed. Mrs. Kim was looking at the table, her fingers intertwined and her eyes wide with confusion.

 

Yuri swallowed nervously, "I...I wanted to take revenge on Y...Yunho. I wanted to prove to him I wasn't weak." "Don't you think you could have done that another way rather than...than..." Mr. Kim said, and looked away, sighing heavily.

 

Mrs. Kim placed a hand on her husbands leg before turning to Yuri, "Yuri, sweetie, what you did was really foolish. What exactly did you think you had accomplish by committing such an act?"

 

Yuri bit her lips as she played with her hands, "I thought that...that I could beat him and show him that even someone as small as me could be strong."

 

"Did you feel that factor such as lying and betrayal wouldn't outweigh the factor of accomplishment?" Mr. Kim asked, staring straight into his daughter's eyes.

 

Yuri swallowed nervously and bowed, "I'm sorry. I will understand if you feel betrayed. I will understand if you don't want me anymore. I'm so sorry for doing something so foolish. I hated every minute of it, yet someone told me that we were all humans and that..." Yuri said, and her lips, "That we all feel regret once in our lives. I regret that I had to lie to both of you but I don't regret going, I don't regret it one bit since the experience helped me understand life better. I made new friends..." Yuri thought of Kibum and Hyukjae as they smiled at her. Yuri smiled at the memory and looked back down at the table, "I learnt that everyone big or small can succeed in life. I learnt that everybody can simply just be there to make you laugh, to keep you entertained. I learnt that encouragement, sympathy, attention and love can change a person's view on life. How something as simple as encouraging someone can make them feel as if they are the most important person in the world, accepted." Yuri smiled sadly as she thought of Jaejoong. However, she held her head high, done was the scared, innocent girl. She would take full responsibility of her failures, "I learnt that you don't need to seek revenge, that it is petty and unnecessary, lying is cruel and hurtful, betraying...betraying people you love is out of line. I learnt to get over such a petty feeling and anger towards Yunho. I managed to learn that not everyone is the same, not everything has to be surrounded by such meaningful excuses. I will take full responsibility of my actions and will leave if that is what you wish." Yuri stood up and bowed, "Mom, dad."

 

Mr. Kim stared up at his daughter and as he did, he too, stood up. Mrs. Kim instantly stood up also. Mr. Kim walked around the table and towards Yuri who was waiting for the slap, the shouting, the anger, anything. However, she felt hands on her shoulders before her body was enveloped in arms. Yuri was shocked as her eyes widened.

 

"D...Dad."

 

"Never think that we don't want you. Of course, I'm angry. Furious even but I know how hard it must have been for you to tell me such a secret and even though I know you deserve to be grounded, I'm so proud of what you have done all the same. You made a decision on your own, good or bad you have made it. You spoke like a true woman and you learnt lessons in life not even adults nowadays know. Me and your mom will still ground you, of course, however, your courage to come and tell us no matter how late has made us proud."

 

Yuri turned to see her mom smiling as Mr. Kim let go of her and she fell in the warm arms of her mom. Mrs. Kim embraced her tightly as tears left her, "We both love you very much Yuri, dear. Never ever think otherwise."

 

Yuri cried as she nodded and embraced both of her parents, thanking them over and over. Hyoyeon was leaning against the staircase as she heard everything. She gave a warm smile, "Well done, Yul."

 

Jaejoong's eyes slowly started to open but instantly closed them after feeling the sun hit them. However, as he re-opened them, he noticed something he missed before. A figure looming over him, whispering "I think he's waking up, Kibum."

 

"Really? I'm almost done tidying up though."

 

"Just get over here." Hyukjae said. Kibum sighed and walked over.

 

Jaejoong was confused and raised a slow hand against his forehead as he felt a horrible ringing, "Look who's awake." Hyukjae said.

 

Jaejoong sat up slowly and instantly regretted it as he felt a loud banging sound in his head. He groaned a little and stared at Hyukjae, "What...What time is it?"

 

Hyukjae sighed, "Man, you have been out the whole day. School was over ages ago and you disappeared yesterday." Jaejoong blinked and then looked around to see Kibum, "Kibum?! Why are you two here?!" Jaejoong grumbled out, as he stood up, realizing where he got up from and turned around and saw the bed. His bed. Their bed. Jaejoong quickly growled as he remembered the incident yesterday and clawed at the sheets. Hyukjae and Kibum were shocked but were instantly holding him back.

 

"Jaejoong, relax. Calm the down, man!" Hyukjae kept repeating, as he tried to hold his friend back.

 

"Let me go! I don't want to see that! I don't want to see her!" Jaejoong yelled, as he tried to get out of Hyukjae and Kibum's grip.

 

Kibum knew now for sure that yesterday must have been the day, "Jaejoong, I know, I know it's horrible but let me explain." Those weren't exactly the right words as he heard Jaejoong stop growling and turned around to face him.

 

"You knew? You ing knew?!" Jaejoong said, lunging for Kibum.

 

Hyukjae lost his grip and Kibum felt a push of his chest and fell back with Jaejoong holding onto the collar of his shirt, "You knew about Yul's secret yet you..."

 

"I had to. She begged me. I found out on a whim as well but I had to otherwise she wouldn't be able to accomplish what she wanted to do." Kibum said, knowing how much Yuri's actions must have hurt the poor half-vampire, "What she wanted to accomplish? She ing pretended to be a boy! What would she accomplish with that?" Hyukjae was shocked. Yuri was a boy? No wait, Yeonseok wasn't here so Yuri was Yeonseok? Then it clicked. Of course, all those signs. The unbelievably quick friendship she had with Jaejoong, the way she would run away during shower time, cover herself in a of cologne, the way she held herself, her small body and very lady-like gentle hands. The reason she looked so hot at the Gala festival, so believable but why?

 

Kibum growled back and pushed Jaejoong off of him, "It's not my place to say Jaejoong. She needs to tell you herself but trust me, it isn't what you think. If you think she's cold-hearted and cruel then you are solely mistaken, hear her out and you will understand."

 

Jaejoong took in deep breaths as he kicked the newly placed sofa, "Get out. Both of you."

 

Kibum sighed and grabbed Hyukjae before turning around, "You need to learn that not everybody are what they seem. Yul had her reasons. I know your hurt but don't drink yourself to death and talk to her. It's the only way to get rid of your pain." Kibum said calmly, before closing the door.

 

Hyukjae was confused and crossed his arms, "Explain please?"

 

Kibum sighed and nodded, "Come on." And with that, they turned to leave with worried faces and a very pissed off and seemingly uncontrollable half-vampire behind.

 

Jaejoong kicked the sofa once more as he took in deep breaths. He leaned against the wall and looked around the dorm. He hated it. It suffocated him. The scent of Yuri was still visible and very much noticeable. He growled, yet felt his body heat up. He noticed how her belongings were still in the room and wanted to scream out of anger, sadness and beg for her to come back. He couldn't stay here any longer. There was too many memories of Yuri lingering throughout the apartment, school, courts and gym. To many damn memories flogged this school, this place and he couldn't handle it! He knew he wouldn't be able to. She had broken him, she had stabbed his heart and he still wanted to find her and kiss her senseless, begging her to come back to him. However, he knew it wouldn't work out like that and he knew it, he knew he couldn't drink himself senseless, he couldn't wallow in pity and sadness but she was still so fresh in his memories. In his heart. Jaejoong turned to the bedside table to see his phone. Slowly, he walked over before looking at the contraption, his shaky hand grabbing it. He looked at the lock screen and felt his chest tightened as his legs gave out and he fell on the bed. He held his head as he saw the photo of him and Yuri. He took shaky breaths as his body and heart quickened with pain and pleasure at the thought of her face, name, body and scent. He had to forget about her.

 

He had to forget. He had to erase her from his memories and he had to do it soon while it's still a fresh wound. So with that in thought, Jaejoong hesitantly but eventually pressed the number three.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Dad."

 

"Jaejoong? What is that you want?"

 

Jaejoong bit his bottom lips, his mobile free hand harshly as he pictured Yuri once again, in that beautiful dress he had bought her. Her curves, her scent, her dark iris's. The skin he could touch for hours and hours and the silkiness of her hair that could so easily wrap around his fingers. Her voice, the voice that soothed him, that protected him.

 

"Son, I'm very occupied. What do you wa...?"

 

"Dad, where is my position as CEO going to be held?"

 

"In Japan, my son, but why...?"

 

"I want to go to Japan, dad."

 

A/N: New fanfic story, starring Jung Yunho and Kwon Yuri 'Until Love Happened'